EscapeRemastered Mafia: Economy of Madness [Day 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good Skele

Reaction score
hk should have 5
skele should have 0 unless he visited alisha in which case he should have 5
yh skele said it didnt say he stole it but maybe he does and it just didnt say that/maybe skeles a liar
wait no he should have either 1 or 5*
It says that I get half of the money they had, that's it. I doubt that I'd get the money out of nowhere though, I only said that it probably doesn't steal if I visit someone and they'll be alive, but I don't know yet.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
It says that I get half of the money they had, that's it. I doubt that I'd get the money out of nowhere though, I only said that it probably doesn't steal if I visit someone and they'll be alive, but I don't know yet.
kinda stranger that tim specified whether its rounded up or down to aqua yet not to you...

have you asked tim about the steal thing (both for if theyre alive and if they die)? if not you should!!

• Informative
Reactions: Aqua

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
How about you learn some statistics nerd

lets all sing Kumbaya with sessy as we lynch lynch aqua for the fun of it
Only if we can sit around the campfire and roast marshmallows afterwards

I do love inf <3, but i think id prefer snagging up one of the items to see what they do
This is a good point - if we all go along with Moog's plan, then maf are almost certainly going to get the items. In addition to the fact that some people are bidding way above what they have, this is serving more to consolidate money in Inffy/Mooglie's wallets. Which isn't inherently a bad thing, but I'm a bit hesitant about. Granted I feel like this is largely b/c Inffy isn't my preferred player to get all the money, but also I think Mooglie's plan is a bad idea. I'd be down with forcing Unu/anyone else who claims to have zero coins with proving it through the donation box, but not everyone giving all their money to one player + Mooglie

it reminded me of when i read nottys 'stranger things' as 'strangers things'

im having difficulty with the word stranger today
If I didn't know any better I'd say Inffy has a crush on me

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
This is a good point - if we all go along with Moog's plan, then maf are almost certainly going to get the items. In addition to the fact that some people are bidding way above what they have, this is serving more to consolidate money in Inffy/Mooglie's wallets. Which isn't inherently a bad thing, but I'm a bit hesitant about. Granted I feel like this is largely b/c Inffy isn't my preferred player to get all the money, but also I think Mooglie's plan is a bad idea. I'd be down with forcing Unu/anyone else who claims to have zero coins with proving it through the donation box, but not everyone giving all their money to one player + Mooglie
people are donating more than what they have so hopefully the donations will be rendered invalid, enabling everyones bids to go through instead

but we're awaiting tim's confirmation on that

If I didn't know any better I'd say Inffy has a crush on me
i only have a crush on one person... myself.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
people are donating more than what they have so hopefully the donations will be rendered invalid, enabling everyones bids to go through instead

but we're awaiting tim's confirmation on that

i only have a crush on one person... myself.
I have a crush on you ?:shy:

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Mooglie if you've changed ur mind about asking Tim questions ask how donations work in regards to bidding and what happens first

If not ur plan is dumb and I refuse to take part - us getting the auction items is likely far more important and MY BETTER plan is simpler and guarantees success with no issues.
I assume the question here is "Which takes coins first" and the answer is:
A player loses their coins immediately upon donation, up to the amount that the have.
Ask. Tim. Whether. Bids. Go. Before. Donations.
Also, Bids and Donations are publicly known mechanics, you're free to ask about them yourself.
Timdood3 if a hypothetical person were to donate more money than they have is this an invalid donation then or do they just donate all the coins they have to the magical box?
An invalid donation is defined as a donation made by a player with 0 coins. If a player has coins, their donation is valid and they pay as many coins as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.