EscapeRemastered Mafia: Economy of Madness [Day 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm not sure what this means. And regardless, how can I donate money when I have none.
it will help prove that you dont have any!

moog worked out a plan where everyone donates a certain amount of money

and doing so will narrow down who couldve killed alisha a lot

but we need clarification from tim about the thing you quoted

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
ok i have 0 idea if this will work:

donations
1 coin - stranger
2 coins - moog, UNU
4 coins - notty
7 coins - skele
10 - hk
13 - aqua

the reasoning is that maximum of 2 people can be lying about their coin totals (unless we have a 3p, or theres 3 mafia left which is unlikely) and no two of those numbers can add up to make another one on the list

i put aqua as 13 since he claimed to start with 3 then +10 for alisha so it fits within his budget but tis interchangeable with notty
skele and hk are also interchangable

i put me and UNU both down as 2 since the next number on the list would be 16 which isnt achievable by anyones standards so it would be an automatic negative response even if they were the killer of alisha (unless they started out with 6 coins which i doubt) and since it is unlikely to be one of, but not both, stranger and UNU (both distributors) its best to have them on separate coin amounts

the issue this opens up is that if inf receives 4 coins it means its either me and UNU or just notty and the 2nd mafia member isnt lying about how many coins they have OR if inf receives 6 this means that notty and either me or UNU are lying

but if i am town (and i am) im probably dying tonight since i can do all of this so that shouldnt be too big an issue, and if it does happen then we can use good old fashioned mafia detective work / use the items to help deduce things further

i may be stupid and this might not work so i guess look at it carefully!!

this also assumes notty is town and not lying about noone making black market purchases last night slightly (since then aqua would have less than 3 coins that he started with, i mean he could be lying about that anyway but im disregarding that, then that means even with alishas +10 its not achievable)

theres probably a safer way to overlay more of the higher numbers to alleviate the reliance on notty but someone else can think too :)

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
I see how moog's plan could work with people who claim to have no coins, but atleast for me wouldnt it be better if i try to bid on one of the items? I have 5 coins, seems to me that i got a decent shot at grabbing one of the items.

Also in response to this
i thought he wouldnt be super likely to come up with the idea of poison himself cuz it seemed quite an out-there idea
Its possible he didnt fully make it up and this is something he was able to get from black market.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
I see how moog's plan could work with people who claim to have no coins, but atleast for me wouldnt it be better if i try to bid on one of the items? I have 5 coins, seems to me that i got a decent shot at grabbing one of the items.
In theory you should be able to bid too as your donation won't go thru due to it being more than the number of coins you have.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also in response to this

Its possible he didnt fully make it up and this is something he was able to get from black market.
yh after UNU agreed about twg i had that thought myself:
i do wonder whether there is some truth to what his claim was though about poison being in the shop, especially now i know i wasnt being insane about judging it unlikely for twg to come up with that
at the time yesterday i thought there wasnt a realistic chance the maf could buy poison but maybe they can

maybe its not even deadly poison its just a block thing who knows!

Status
Not open for further replies.