EscapeRemastered Mafia: Economy of Madness [Day 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
also what were the things on sale in the black market?
You may only purchase Black Market items at night. When purchased, abilities other than Sabotage and Intercept are activated immediately.

For 5 coins each, you may buy one use of:
Roleblock - Roleblock a player, this will not stop them from gaining coins.
Strongman - Modifier. When used, your factional kill becomes unstoppable.
Sabotage - (Usable only during the first half of the day.) A selected item up for auction will not function. The buyer is unaware of this defect until the item is used.

For 7 coins each, you buy buy one use of:
Intercept - (Usable only during the first half of the day.) Any items a chosen player would receive from auction, you receive instead.
Investigative Immunity - One mafia member returns "no result" upon being investigated. (This applies to any kind of investigation.)

For 10 coins, you may add your anonymous ally to this chat.

For 15 coins, you may buy one use of:
Poison - At the end of the next night, a target player dies.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
The only one that got used was the recruitment.
I intended it to be sort of a choice on coin use between outbidding townies for items or buying black market purchases.
However, it turned out to be sort an uninformed choice, and if I were to rebalance the game I would've included HK in the chat from the beginning but make him the only one able to make purchases.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Oh hey the games's over! Thanks for running it! :D

Timdood3 now tell me what on earth did my tonics do?????????????????????????/
All items are one-shot
Green gives the user ascetic for a night
Purple was a protect
Red was a track

The safe came with a Last Will that allowed the buyer to distribute their other items on death, and Qua gave the same to inf and his one coin to Unu.

Sessy's role is exactly what she said it was: Sing with another player for 3 coins. I ran out of ideas for coin gain and passive coin gain is lame. I never intended it to be a thing that got claimed, more something that the player just *did* and got paid for.

Status
Not open for further replies.