Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
the only real way your claim is convincing is that you claimed first with the 3 coin + cant gain coins day 0 thing that notty stole but maybe youre both mafia!!!!!!!!!!

+ i still feel WEIRD about you after your demands to know whether donations or bidding was prioritised when it only served mafia well to know that!!!!! but i can accept youre stubborn and stuck in your incorrect ways :)
I mean since my question about TWG's coin count has been answered the only loose end about my role claim is tied up. Mafia don't start with coins therefore my claim is legit. Notty claimed nothing was bought from the black market either which further supports no mafia coins day 0/night 1. (altho notty's claim is still probably fake)

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Notty claimed nothing was bought from the black market either which further supports no mafia coins day 0/night 1. (altho notty's claim is still probably fake)
maybe theyre saving their coins to outbid everyone today!
/ the black market works at set prices like twg's claim and they're just inachievable by night 1

meanwhile what would the black market even sell
a secondary kill seems too OP so i can only think of like roleblocking/coinblocking stuff
i guess a way to avoid infs stuff but that also seems slightly OP for 11 people

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
maybe theyre saving their coins to outbid everyone today!
/ the black market works at set prices like twg's claim and they're just inachievable by night 1

meanwhile what would the black market even sell
a secondary kill seems too OP so i can only think of like roleblocking/coinblocking stuff
i guess a way to avoid infs stuff but that also seems slightly OP for 11 people
Yea obviously mafia pr's which is why, once again, it's likely all mafia are mafioso.

Also idk why ur focusing on the notty black market point - that was just a piece of additional evidence. It says it as clear as day in TWG's role. It would be nonsensical to have one of the mafia start with money when all money is shared and also write that in TWG's role.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Yea obviously mafia pr's which is why, once again, it's likely all mafia are mafioso.

Also idk why ur focusing on the notty black market point - that was just a piece of additional evidence. It says it as clear as day in TWG's role. It would be nonsensical to have one of the mafia start with money when all money is shared and also write that in TWG's role.
it says that they can pool the money together to make purchases not that its a shared amount by default
i dont see why that means they all have to start with 0 coins!

also what do you mean im focusing on the notty black market point when did notty come into this

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i still think oog not being able to bid even though aqua/notty were given coins to start with so that they could bid makes no sense and is sus

skeles and sessys claims are also easy to believe theyre faked, out of the two of them id say sessy is more sus because her behaviour is sus about not claiming her name whereas skeles behaviour has been fine, plus her rolename seems more fake than skele's, plus her claim is harder to believe than skele's

i think the last maf are most likely in those three

and then stranger/notty as potential bussing maf or third party if all else fails

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
it says that they can pool the money together to make purchases not that its a shared amount by default
i dont see why that means they all have to start with 0 coins!

also what do you mean im focusing on the notty black market point when did notty come into this
you were literally responding to the point I made about notty rather than the main focus of TWG's role.

And just because things are possible doesn't make them reasonably likely.

I don't do conspiracy theories boyo

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
i still think oog not being able to bid even though aqua/notty were given coins to start with so that they could bid makes no sense and is sus
I'd say that's oogs strongest point for being scum. However based on their role, they don't have anywhere near as good a source of income as all the other money generating roles so that could be why. It isn't expected that oog gets money, and if he does, that's just a bonus.

skeles and sessys claims are also easy to believe theyre faked, out of the two of them id say sessy is more sus because her behaviour is sus about not claiming her name whereas skeles behaviour has been fine, plus her rolename seems more fake than skele's, plus her claim is harder to believe than skele's
Skele's claim is believable if it were stealing coins - a pseudo doctor role to punish mafia for being predictable.

That being said their name and the way they've been acting since their claim are massive red flags. I know I shouldn't bring in their behaviour and activity into account as last game they were innocent and were lynched mainly for that, but the fact they're so apprehensive or at the very least nonchalant when it comes to answering question, providing answers and helping town - especially when they're under scrutiny shouldn't be ignored.

If Skele is town they need to stop doing this.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
oh by the way i just want to reiterate that its possible maf can both nightkill and do an action so oog wont be proven inno if theres only 1 maf left and a kill still happens
If you are referring to what oog was talking about before, about proving himself when there is 1 mafia remaining. That was in regards to him donating to show the number of coins he has, not about the night kill.

If not then ya, good thing to keep in mind.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'd say that's oogs strongest point for being scum. However based on their role, they don't have anywhere near as good a source of income as all the other money generating roles so that could be why. It isn't expected that oog gets money, and if he does, that's just a bonus.
it is expected that oog gets money or else tim believed his role was pointless and would never be used

i think its much more plausible that oogs lying and is scum

Skele's claim is believable if it were stealing coins - a pseudo doctor role to punish mafia for being predictable.

That being said their name and the way they've been acting since their claim are massive red flags. I know I shouldn't bring in their behaviour and activity into account as last game they were innocent and were lynched mainly for that, but the fact they're so apprehensive or at the very least nonchalant when it comes to answering question, providing answers and helping town - especially when they're under scrutiny shouldn't be ignored.

If Skele is town they need to stop doing this.
yh thats how i could see skele's role being town too

my main concerns are the fact he didnt get told how the half is worked out, yet you did (which isnt impossible but is a red flag), and the fact he only takes half a coin or gets 1 if they dont die (cuz flavour wise that just seems a stretch to believe but maybe tim just didnt put that much thought into flavour or maybe im missing something)

the bit about his behaviour though, thats skele hes a chill player

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
it is expected that oog gets money or else tim believed his role was pointless and would never be used

i think its much more plausible that oogs lying and is scum
Eh, it works as a multi-step money cop role.

Besides I know you were mafia last game with unu so this is sort of a moot point but you did bring up decent enough arguments about why Unu could be either mafia or town despite their role being useless.

Do you completely reject those arguments now?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Eh, it works as a multi-step money cop role.

Besides I know you were mafia last game with unu so this is sort of a moot point but you did bring up decent enough arguments about why Unu could be either mafia or town despite their role being useless.

Do you completely reject those arguments now?
you've already asked me this and i already responded

oogs role wouldnt be pointless for scum

if we didnt massclaim then we'd probably think we had some kind of protection from coin thieves, and that the mafia probably thought so too, meaning donating to a person we trusted to make sure we got a PI Contract or whatever would be something we'd want to do thinking itd be safe, which oog could use to redirect everyones money to a scum member as another way maf can get coins or maybe they truly do get 1 coin per donation and thats another income for maf as well

i dont believe that would be OP since maf's kills might not even get them many coins (e.g. if they kill two distributors) so having another source of income makes sense

• Informative
Reactions: Aqua

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
if we didnt massclaim then we'd probably think we had some kind of protection from coin thieves, and that the mafia probably thought so too, meaning donating to a person we trusted to make sure we got a PI Contract or whatever would be something we'd want to do thinking itd be safe, which oog could use to redirect everyones money to a scum member as another way maf can get coins or maybe they truly do get 1 coin per donation and thats another income for maf as well
I suppose, but with the nature of the game and the understanding of how nightkills work it could go eitherway imo. Town would either buy into it immediately or do what I did with the DWTD's and ask people to flat out refuse for safeties sake.

Maybe I am being too certain of oog, but I still think keeping him alive for the ability to test people is invaluable right now.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
like, if you think tim thought oogs role wouldnt be used very much but possible like once or something, that means tim thought oog would have like 1-2 coins or something

its hard for me to believe that tim made a role which he didnt intend to have any decent chance at any bidding, yet gave them coins as part of their role

either dont give oog coins at all or give him a fair chance at being able to bid something by starting off with 3, that makes more sense to me than giving oog a tiny chance at bidding

What page did you ask about whether he steals coins again?
he didnt ignore that he said he'd get back to us

now that he hasnt, that doesnt mean its fair to say he 'ignored it' cuz he mightve forgotten, or maybe hes lying

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
What page did you ask about whether he steals coins again?
Actually I guess you only specified a few pages back so I guess we can give him the benefit of the doubt by not clarifying however many days ago he claimed.

but

Read above. But no, I actually never really asked for a clarification.
really doesn't sit well for me. Nobody who's telling the truth about their role and actually cares about the game doesn't have any slight interest in this - especially for how drastically this effects the game.

Chill or not he either doesn't give a shit about the game or is lying.

And neither is a good look, especially when ur under suspicion.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I suppose, but with the nature of the game and the understanding of how nightkills work it could go eitherway imo. Town would either buy into it immediately or do what I did with the DWTD's and ask people to flat out refuse for safeties sake.

Maybe I am being too certain of oog, but I still think keeping him alive for the ability to test people is invaluable right now.
yh i dont think we should lynch oog til last since his role could be useful like you say, but i do think hes probs scum

Status
Not open for further replies.