EscapeRemastered Mafia: Economy of Madness [Day 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
meanwhile we seem to have 5 people here (me, stranger, inf, notty, aqua, maybe UNU for 6) so is it better for notty and aqua to quickly bid on items and to quickly lynch sessy so no mafia has the option to outbid on items (this obviouslyassumes notty and/or aqua arent mafia) or to wait to hear what everyone has to say

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Why don't we just no-lynch today
can you explain why to the non-strategy-minded people such as myself

meanwhile we seem to have 5 people here (me, stranger, inf, notty, aqua, maybe UNU for 6) so is it better for notty and aqua to quickly bid on items and to quickly lynch sessy so no mafia has the option to outbid on items (this obviouslyassumes notty and/or aqua arent mafia) or to wait to hear what everyone has to say
good idea but stranger should donate 1 coin to me to prove she truly has zero
Eitherway, as Alisha got hit but made sure she had the largest sum of money possible to give to mafia (thanks Alisha)
also alisha didnt know we were gonna be claimign when she did that!

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
good idea but stranger should donate 1 coin to me to prove she truly has zero
i can do the same btw but i dont know whether you/other people want it to just be stranger so if you do receive 1 coin its like 'was stranger or moog lying!!!'
actually i guess i could attempt to donate like 2 and then if you receive 1 it means stranger is lying, 2 me, and 3 both!!!

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i can do the same btw but i dont know whether you/other people want it to just be stranger so if you do receive 1 coin its like 'was stranger or moog lying!!!'
actually i guess i could attempt to donate like 2 and then if you receive 1 it means stranger is lying, 2 me, and 3 both!!!
thats also handy since aqua/notty can do 4 to see if theyre lying about that (especially notty since claiming to have not made any extra money last night when aqua hasnt had an opportunity yet according to his role!!)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
something something maths something something can we get everyone to donate and somehow work out who killed alisha

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
ok i have 0 idea if this will work:

donations
1 coin - stranger
2 coins - moog, UNU
4 coins - notty
7 coins - skele
10 - hk
13 - aqua

the reasoning is that maximum of 2 people can be lying about their coin totals (unless we have a 3p, or theres 3 mafia left which is unlikely) and no two of those numbers can add up to make another one on the list

i put aqua as 13 since he claimed to start with 3 then +10 for alisha so it fits within his budget but tis interchangeable with notty
skele and hk are also interchangable

i put me and UNU both down as 2 since the next number on the list would be 16 which isnt achievable by anyones standards so it would be an automatic negative response even if they were the killer of alisha (unless they started out with 6 coins which i doubt) and since it is unlikely to be one of, but not both, stranger and UNU (both distributors) its best to have them on separate coin amounts

the issue this opens up is that if inf receives 4 coins it means its either me and UNU or just notty and the 2nd mafia member isnt lying about how many coins they have OR if inf receives 6 this means that notty and either me or UNU are lying

but if i am town (and i am) im probably dying tonight since i can do all of this so that shouldnt be too big an issue, and if it does happen then we can use good old fashioned mafia detective work / use the items to help deduce things further

i may be stupid and this might not work so i guess look at it carefully!!

this also assumes notty is town and not lying about noone making black market purchases last night slightly (since then aqua would have less than 3 coins that he started with, i mean he could be lying about that anyway but im disregarding that, then that means even with alishas +10 its not achievable)

theres probably a safer way to overlay more of the higher numbers to alleviate the reliance on notty but someone else can think too :)

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
honestly i think i will have to

itll probably be you vs sessy

sessys role is unbelievable in terms of how tim wouldnt specify exactly what defines someone singing kareoke with you but i could see it happening

also the rolename is suspicious

but your role is seems mostly useless for town but useful for scum

since the only town use for your role would be to collect coins for bids but maf will see how many coins they have and be able to choose to nightkill them if it seems too high so its completely pointless??

but as a scum role you can maybe get a couple people to donate coins to a maf member/get people to donate to 1 townie then kill them and take it all, assuming town (falsely) believes theres a doctor role or something
This is literally just Unu's role from last game all over again tho, it doesn't seem to have positives for town but it's also weird to have on the mafia team + I'm 90% sure, which was heavily backed up by twg, that mafia are just vanilla mafioso

me and Alisha were just talking about this earlier today, it's LITERALLY always inf.

Status
Not open for further replies.