Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
also (i still havent asked any questions about my role since thats how i roll but) i should/may receive the 1 coin for every player who donates during the day so i guess if someone publicly donates like 1 more coin than they say they have/1 less coin and i receive a coin to signify that the donation was successful then theyre a filthy liar
Sure but we won't know who lied only that someone out of all the players did lie

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Subtlety is dead
im still confused what were you trying to say in those
+ me saying that its the smartest choice to kill me that night would make mafia less likely to kill me if anything since then its suspicious that im still alive!
i even used this trick very early on in this thread to try and save you (when you claimed 3 coins)

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
im still confused what were you trying to say in those
+ me saying that its the smartest choice to kill me that night would make mafia less likely to kill me if anything since then its suspicious that im still alive!
i even used this trick very early on in this thread to try and save you (when you claimed 3 coins)
I was just trying to get you to shut up because that was my immidiate thought when I heard your role and I assumed you had it too.

So when you started TELLING EVERYONE "HEY LOOK AT ME, I MIGHT BE ABLE TO TEST PEOPLE TOMORROW" I was quite upset :c

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Mooglie for the record I think it's worth bandwagoning Sessy today as to not give mafia chance to fully consider what they're gonna do and what they're gonna bid on. I feel like she's the obvious choice for today and we're not gonna get anymore information out of this thread until we know what's in store with the auction items.

I will be bidding all my coins and I suggest others do the same to decrease the amount of money mafia get if they decide to go for one of us HKCaper Nottykitten Mooglie

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
i mean in my mind i get 1 coin in like real time for a donation but tbh maybe i dont and i do just receive them at the end of the day since i guess my role would be slightly op otherwise
Also considering inf was hard devils advocating/defending twg while trying to shift focus onto minor things because "just because it's likely doesn't make it 100% believable" which in itself was a stupid excuse I'm pretty wary of him again - I think if one of the 3 are mafia, it will probably be inf. (or unu since he literally never posts so how does one read him).

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Also considering inf was hard devils advocating/defending twg while trying to shift focus onto minor things because "just because it's likely doesn't make it 100% believable" which in itself was a stupid excuse I'm pretty wary of him again - I think if one of the 3 are mafia, it will probably be inf. (or unu since he literally never posts so how does one read him).
if anything that makes me trust inf more since would he really so weirdly defend his mafia buddy like that (i mean this is just a wifom argument so garbage)

i will admit his post near the end of day 0 where he was randomly like 'ya i think twg could have come up with the poison if he was scum now :)' was a bit weird

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
meanwhile are all mafia members mafiosos or was twg just like the vanilla mafia role
since his role pm seemed to indicate like it being the same for everyone ('as a mafia member')
that or twg was the only person who could make black market purchases out of the mafia which would make sense as to why notty supposedly didnt get any money

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
meanwhile are all mafia members mafiosos or was twg just like the vanilla mafia role
since his role pm seemed to indicate like it being the same for everyone ('as a mafia member')
that or twg was the only person who could make black market purchases out of the mafia which would make sense as to why notty supposedly didnt get any money
considering we have no pr roles other than auction items I'd assume mafia will be in a similar boat.

On an unrelated note everyone who disbelieved the black market sit down
Never said it wasn't real, just didn't believe a townie would know about it :)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
im confused i never said "just because it's likely doesn't make it 100% believeable"

i townread/3p read TWG because:

- in the last two games i saw twg as scum he had a clear nervous/weird energy like using emoticons weirdly or being weirdly 'lighthearted' in his typing, but he didnt have that in the short amount of posts he had this game so i was like 'ok thats kind of a meta point in his favour, although hes not got many posts + hes entered the thread in a massclaim so the context is different so i need him to talk more to feel more confident about that, and also i was scum with him both times i saw him as scum so that might have biased me to think he was more obvious when scum than what he really is but also maybe not cuz it felt pretty obvious he was scummy last game yet UNU felt townie even tho i knew he was scum)

- i found it a bit hard to believe that he saw everyone's claims and decided he would claim to be able to buy something (makes him stand out from the pattern) if he was scum

- i thought he wouldnt be super likely to come up with the idea of poison himself cuz it seemed quite an out-there idea, idk how to explain it exactly but i just felt it wasnt that likely twg would create a poison thing if it wasnt part of his role, idk why exactly i just felt as scum he prob wouldnt have claimed something as interesting as that and would do something more basic instead, maybe biased by the fact he didnt seem to come up with any ideas of a fakeclaim when we were scum together last game but i guess thats not a fair assessment cuz a) he was super busy that game so maybe he didnt have time to even think, b) maybe he just felt claiming sinner was better, c) last game was a different game and the ideas/possibilities available to you are obv gonna be different; and maybe also biased by how he seems to like basic roles more when hes making setups idk the poison thing just felt like something he wouldnt create himself unless it was actually part of his role. so i thought the poison was probs legit at least even if the price of it wasnt, and i didnt see maf having poison since thats kinda OP in 11 player setup to do a double kill with (i guess maybe the poison didnt kill them but blocked or something though), so i thought at most he's 3p who can steal coins and thats how he can afford poison or something but i leaned town cuz of my gut + town sided one-shot vig seemed more balanced than a 3p killer i think (i dont remember if this was a thought i had exactly); but i later changed my mind on twg being unlikely to make up poison cuz suddenly it felt more viable an idea (idk why, i just came to the conclusion that it was plausible that he did make it up)

- the whole 'aqua and notty got told they start with coins cuz they dont get any day 0' yet oog not getting any coins day 0 yet not starting with them made me wonder if there was another way some of us would get coins day 0 that we hadnt found yet which could make twg's claim more believable

- gut feeling which was probs influenced by some or all of the above

so basically i was overthinking everything and ignoring the simple solution!

if anything that makes me trust inf more since would he really so weirdly defend his mafia buddy like that (i mean this is just a wifom argument so garbage)

i will admit his post near the end of day 0 where he was randomly like 'ya i think twg could have come up with the poison if he was scum now :)' was a bit weird
as i started to trust notty more (cuz i realised they wouldnt come up with black market claim as scum probs) i started to feel twg was more likely to be scum since nottys reads are good in general so maybe that influenced it, idk, at some point i just realized that my 'i dont think twg would come up with poison' thing wasnt as convincing and i suddenly felt he couldve done

i think it just means that all maf can pool coins to buy from the black market

also you should def ask tim about how the donation thing works!

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i think it just means that all maf can pool coins to buy from the black market
but does the fact twgs role was worded like that suggest that theyre all mafiosos then or twg was just a vanilla mafia role who only had the basic things all the mafia could do already!!
(cuz i realised they wouldnt come up with black market claim as scum probs)
i disagree with this and did you even say this during day 0

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
but does the fact twgs role was worded like that suggest that theyre all mafiosos then or twg was just a vanilla mafia role who only had the basic things all the mafia could do already!!
i dont think so? it just says 'mafia can pool coins', doesnt mean all mafia are mafiosos rather than maybe 1 having another method of gaining coins and another selling potions in the shop!

also what do people think the safe does

i disagree with this and did you even say this during day 0
i mean honestly its hard to believe notty based a claim around the black market even though alisha described it as a scum shop

i guess maybe just 'for fun' but seems unlikely

• Thank You
Reactions: Mooglie

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i dont think so? it just says 'mafia can pool coins', doesnt mean all mafia are mafiosos rather than maybe 1 having another method of gaining coins and another selling potions in the shop!
ya i concur i was just curious!!
also what do people think the safe does
my gut thought was that if you die with the safe the mafia dont take your coins when they kill you but like seems like a kinda weird thing to buy since it doesnt even save your life it just slightly inconveniences the mafia

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
ya i concur i was just curious!!

my gut thought was that if you die with the safe the mafia dont take your coins when they kill you but like seems like a kinda weird thing to buy since it doesnt even save your life it just slightly inconveniences the mafia
of note there was a safe in the alien game 2 games ago and it meant if you put an item in it it couldnt be stolen i think?

so maybe theres a maf item stealer??

Status
Not open for further replies.