EscapeRemastered Mafia: Economy of Madness [Day 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Phew, I've had a heck of a week so far. I really wanted to have the game up yesterday but that didn't turn out to be possible.
But it's here! The Economy of Madness is re-opening! [disclaimer: any resemblance to real-life events are unintentional and coincidental.]
Standard Mechanics Reminder:
The Mafia Factional Kill is both assigned and mandatory. If the target dies, the killer takes any coins and items they had.
The player with the most votes at day end will be executed, with the exception of Day 0.
Day phases will last 4 days, and I've decided to extend Night phases to 2 days, I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Unique Mechanics Descriptions:
Having no coins does not mean you are dead, unlike the original Economy of Madness.
Each day (except for Day 0) there will be a number of items up for (silent) auction. To submit a bid, send "Bid [item] [coin amount]" in your role PM. You may bid on multiple items, and only your most recent bid for each item will be counted. You may not bid more coins than you have.
Each item will be delivered to the highest bidder at the end of the day. If the item has an ability, it may be used the night it is received.
In the case of a tie, the winner is decided randomly. Only the winning bid pays.
All coins/items are transferred between Day and Night phases.

You are free to speculate as much as you please, but be warned that trying to compare this to the original game is unlikely to get you far.

Links to important events:
Latest Votecount
Current Deadline

Official Game Start
Day 0 Votecount 1
Day 0 Votecount 2
Day 0 Votecount 3
Day 0 Votecount 4
Day 1 Start
Clarification about Donations
Day 1 Votecount 1
Day 1 Votecount 2