Status
Not open for further replies.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
So far my opinions on everyone

Sploorky and Vatumok: Their claims seem the most suspicious to me.
Also Vatu why would you ask specifically Sploorky for a 2nd opinion, why not simply ask for everyone's opinions?

77_is_the_best: His claim seems a bit fishy to me since there's no one alive to confirm it but hasn't raised much suspicion besides that.

Alpha: Suspect him a bit after the ansoro incident but as 77 hasn't raised much suspicion to me, waiting for his next post.

Hihihilolhi: He may not have said much at all but he doesn't seem suspicious to me, he's stuck to 1 suspicion throughout the whole game which leads me to

Cooliorules: She may be a first seasoner as me but people are not the same so I understand if it's hard for her (no offense here) reading back on the thread yeah she's posted her opinions on people and jumping on bandwagons is something we all did at some point in this game.

OMO: Hasn't posted much lately so I can't quite give an opinion on him.
I know its early to celebrate but this makes me happy and hopeful :D

• Agree
Reactions: Ansoro2112

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I'm still so surprised why people aren't going after Alpha or 77 when they clearly said the day before "If Ansoro dies and is a passenger, Alpha and 77 will be lynched in the next days."

Also, 77 MAGICALLY being roommates with 3 dead people... suspicious much?

Reactions: Nottykitten

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
In other news, Mafia Lite 4 will start signups on November 1st. Setup is the wonderful Janitorial 2.0, and signups will be done via PMs once the thread is up due to the application-based nature of signups.

Feel free to ask questions.

Prizyms, all of your other Lite games were awful. How will this one be better?

I'm going to make a huge push for activity - limits will be set on how long day/night can last, all players must vote in order for a lynch to take place, and inactive players will be pinged on a regular basis.

How will you solve the problems of users 'gaming the system' via PM/thread mechanics?

Minimal information about the players' roles will be given in role PMs. Players will be asked to check the EpicMafia wiki if they require more information about their role. This ensures that all users know exactly what role does what and cannot crosscheck based on their PM text. The setup is also explained in depth over there.

This setup looks too complicated/small/boring, I don't want to play.

Don't worry, larger games will be coming after this. I'm just testing the waters for a more 'elite' Mafia crowd in this community. If you are interested, you can apply to play once the thread goes up.

But Prizyms, why must we apply to play?

Due to how complicated this setup can possibly become, I have chosen to allow users to apply, but only 10 will be chosen (Substitutes will be chosen later). The main 'season' games are made for anyone who wishes to play - however, for my Lite games, as they are a lot smaller I would prefer the skill of players to be much higher. Don't worry, it's not as if you're applying for a server rank - it's simply a few points about your experience with Mafia and such. Please, only sign up if you are experienced with how Mafia works. The setup in question is open and lends itself nicely to a lot of psychological subgames, but this entirely relies on all of the players having a prior understanding of how the game works from a psychological standpoint as well as roles. A player's participation depends on their previous Mafia experience plus how well they played in previous games.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm still so surprised why people aren't going after Alpha or 77 when they clearly said the day before "If Ansoro dies and is a passenger, Alpha and 77 will be lynched in the next days."

Also, 77 MAGICALLY being roommates with 3 dead people... suspicious much?
As far as I remember, he was their roommate. Although he would've been better off inventing himself a new role, imo

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Here is a post by Coolio
Might as well post a bit while I'm in bed on my iPad.
Well, I'm going to put out the list of people and suspicion level and stuff.

Okay weeelllllll
Alpha: To be honest, I don't know. He went through what I've said and kept it neutral, but in the very next post called me out as suspicious (or on the edge of suspicious). I feel he may be mafia. Not strong enough hunch to inquire yet.
Omar: I don't recall all to many posts from him, but he seems towny. I trust him, to an extent. I wouldn't ever put all of my faith in him, though.
Vatumok: I don't know. He's virtually confirmed joat, but not mafia/town. May be one to keep an eye on.
77: He is my main suspicion right now, to be honest. Just that his room mates are all coincidentally dead, nothing to back it up at all, in reality. Will most likely vote him. Not too sure yet, want to see a bit more be played out.
Omo:Also seems towny, imo. Has some evidence that he is a passenger roommate, 2 people to back him up (Omar and Alpha, I believe). Keeping in mind though that they might all be mafia (Alpha, omo and Omar).
Hihihi: Too quiet, will be my other option for a lynch. Just not normal for someone to still be this quiet after being found suspicious, especially this far into the game. Although it's better them it was, not voting for about 5 days or so, or posting even.
Listing all people and how suspicious they are. She forgot to list Sploor, I bet this will be used against her to make a vote on her and/or sploorky.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
VRISKA: I'm soooooooo glad that killing no one provided us all this useful information!!!!!!!!

THE BOuLDER thinks you should word what you say a lot more carefully.

Anyway, im getting tired of typing THE BOuLDER before every sentence so im gonna just type plainly for serious matters.

First of all there is plenty of information we can gather from one death. I'm sure if King Howard was mafia he wouldn't be near reckless enough to kill the only person to be suspicious of him on night one, so im not saying he's innocent, im just pushing him out of the box right now. Also if any information about mars, including possible interactions he made at night, possible roommates, or perhaps anything else i would say so now.

Next point is about Defiant_Blob. You played hyper aggressive on the first day throwing suspicions out at random players, for "seemingly" justified reasons, however the way your going on about your aggression is what gets to me. There are ways to play mafia aggressively to lynch mafia fast, but your being aggressive in a whole different way.

The way your showing aggression feels like you are trying to create chaos among players. Your throwing accusations around between different, active posting parties. This causes people to point the finger at said parties and overall turns the townspeople against each other. Not something a towns person would want to do typically?

Next off you are jumping on to lynch anyone, it doesn't even seem like you care who. You just want to see bloodshed, you want to see someone die. You are at the top of my list right now for possible mafia, and i think others should be cautious of you too. Oh, and role playing as an aggressive character is not an excuse for the style of aggression you took

Lets see how you respond to this

-BOuLDER
How would he know about roommates at that stage (only page 15) if he wasn't one?
That's just a kind of stupid proof. Come on people. Lynch that 77.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, that's right 77, vote for hihihihihihilo and have everyone else try and vote for his inactivity. Come night mafia can kill off Coolio and Omar and that's it. GG -.- I don't know about you, but I feel the intensity right now

One one two

Per aspera ad astra
Donor
Reaction score
77 could be coming off as a little more genuine. Aside from that, he isn't playing it that badly. He can change his vote on a whim-- if he does that, he's safe unless both Sploorky and Vatu vote for him, and one of hihi or oak change their votes.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
I feel invisible in this game. They ignored what I said. Ignored my death. Everything. (Except for few people).

Now Cooliorules will probably get lynched. If that does happen then the next mafia's target will be Omar and Vatumok. Omar since he was in Cooliorule's side this time.

They'll probably leave Oak since Alpha can talk to him. They will leave Sploorky because the mafia that kills him will die too (If he's being honest about his role) and will leave Hihihilolhi since that's another easy target.

People. Start. Using. Your. Brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.