Discussions of the Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
wtf is happening right now?!! WHAT IS HAPPENING? I can't handle this anymore. SOMEONE please tell me what's going on.
Is sploorky innocent?
For him to just jump into a bandwagon is odd, maybe they both are mafia and are waiting for the last vote to just follow

It's all your fault digi
If they lynch the cult leader, the entire cult dies. Maybe hihi is the cult leader? =3

Jeercrul

Reaction score
Website
steamcommunity.com
Oops I blundered with the other post so I deleted it. Apologies to anyone else who saw my deleted post. As I said, cult was all made up by me. It wasn't a suggestion by any of my fellow mafia members. I didn't expect to be investigated and lynched so, as a last resort, I decided to research upon a more convincing role to convince/confuse you guys not to lynch me but for balloon instead :s

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
If it only takes 2 to nolynch the mafia could just nolynch. Seems a small bit unfair for the town in my opinion x)
Yeah, it's funny how they totally miss that. If it would have been only Mafia + Passengers by now, the game would be over due to that NoLynch thing, but currently it can't be ended yet.

Still, I am surprised that nobody even discussed a NoLynch strategy yet....

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
If it only takes 2 to nolynch the mafia could just nolynch. Seems a small bit unfair for the town in my opinion x)
Yeah, it's funny how they totally miss that. If it would have been only Mafia + Passengers by now, the game would be over due to that NoLynch thing, but currently it can't be ended yet.

I'm pretty sure that if either one of them would go to discussing no-lynch, they'd get lynched themselves, unless they're really quick. Since Sploorky really isn't that inexperienced, he's just beeen making bad choices, but I'm sure he'd realize that they're mafia if they'd start talking about a no-lynch, because that would win the game for mafia.

Oh wait, they don't know that there's two mafia left.

Anyway, if 77 drops the final vote, the game's over.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score

I'm pretty sure that if either one of them would go to discussing no-lynch, they'd get lynched themselves, unless they're really quick. Since Sploorky really isn't that inexperienced, he's just beeen making bad choices, but I'm sure he'd realize that they're mafia if they'd start talking about a no-lynch, because that would win the game for mafia.

"bad choices." You suure?

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score

"bad choices." You suure?
I'm assuming Sploorky is town-sided, since we don't have any proof of a cult in-game, other than your vague statements which actually tell us nothing and he definately isn't mafia.

Omar_Sales

Squid
Reaction score
Website
ask.fm
IM SORRY I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS

Anyways I always suspected alpha even more after the ansoro incident, why didn't I go after him then?

For two reasons:
- Too blinded by my suspicions on sploorky and vatumok.
-I actually was afraid :( , Alpha had so much influence and I'm sure he'd have swayed people on his favor.
Thinking back on it though this was a mistake on my part since at least my death could've helped to open people's minds

Unless Sploorky unvotes before 77 votes we lose, though Sploorky tends to wait for people to post before taking actions I think this is lost.

And coolio I did my best, I'd like the strongest lemonade you can get.

• Haha
Reactions: Nottykitten

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
IM SORRY I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS

Anyways I always suspected alpha even more after the ansoro incident, why didn't I go after him then?

For two reasons:
- Too blinded by my suspicions on sploorky and vatumok.
-I actually was afraid :( , Alpha had so much influence and I'm sure he'd have swayed people on his favor.
Thinking back on it though this was a mistake on my part since at least my death could've helped to open people's minds

Unless Sploorky unvotes before 77 votes we lose, though Sploorky tends to wait for people to post before taking actions I think this is lost.

And coolio I did my best, I'd like the strongest lemonade you can get.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
Ohhhh...even if they lynch hihihi, there's still one single way how the passengers could win. But it's very very unlikely...
That would involve alpha not going for his win condition I think. Because I'm sure 77 can't decide on kills on his own

Since it's only two mafia members, the first mafiamember to write the "mafiakill xyz" command in the mafia talk executes the kill immediately, no matter what the second mafia member might want / say...

Ok the warning was bigger than the actual content of that spoiler :D

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Ohhhh...even if they lynch hihihi, there's still one single way how the passengers could win. But it's very very unlikely...
That would involve alpha not going for his win condition I think. Because I'm sure 77 can't decide on kills on his own

Since it's only two mafia members, the first mafiamember to write the "mafiakill xyz" command in the mafia talk executes the kill immediately, no matter what the second mafia member might want / say...

Ok the warning was bigger than the actual content of that spoiler :D
I got a question though. So there were 5 or 6 or 7 mafia. Do they all execute the kill? Like for example with the cult, I didn't say the command to kill mario. Yet Hype got as tracker result I killed him. So would a tracker find the same on one of the mafia?

And if they all do it, what happens if the roleblocker blocks one of the mafia? =O

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
I feel invisible in this game. They ignored what I said. Ignored my death. Everything. (Except for few people).

Now Cooliorules will probably get lynched. If that does happen then the next mafia's target will be Omar and Vatumok. Omar since he was in Cooliorule's side this time.

They'll probably leave Oak since Alpha can talk to him. They will leave Sploorky because the mafia that kills him will die too (If he's being honest about his role) and will leave Hihihilolhi since that's another easy target.

People. Start. Using. Your. Brain.
Ha. Right once again.

What is Sploorky doing. Like omg. Someone stop that kid.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I feel invisible in this game. They ignored what I said. Ignored my death. Everything. (Except for few people).

Now Cooliorules will probably get lynched. If that does happen then the next mafia's target will be Omar and Vatumok. Omar since he was in Cooliorule's side this time.

They'll probably leave Oak since Alpha can talk to him. They will leave Sploorky because the mafia that kills him will die too (If he's being honest about his role) and will leave Hihihilolhi since that's another easy target.

People. Start. Using. Your. Brain.
Ha. Right once again.

What is Sploorky doing. Like omg. Someone stop that kid.
He's winning! >=D

Status
Not open for further replies.