Discussions of the Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
hmph...well I cant say that was unexpected. Mafia truly are controlling this game.
Even when coolio and Ansoro had much stronger arguements against Alpha and 77, they still manage to get them lynched. Well Good Game, no hope for town left :p

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
Can everyone hold up this for a second?
77, you said that you were room mates with Defiant, correct?
Why did Defiant only come up as a passenger when he was killed, and not Room mate?
Just caught on to that, may be a false alarm. Still, I needed to ask the question.
Yes Yes! Please. Let this be something. UGH I LOVE YOU COOLIORULES.
Omg Coolio you're amazing, get dat mafia scum 77 !
I tried. And failed. :'c
I WAS DANG RIGHT

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Can everyone hold up this for a second?
77, you said that you were room mates with Defiant, correct?
Why did Defiant only come up as a passenger when he was killed, and not Room mate?
Just caught on to that, may be a false alarm. Still, I needed to ask the question.
Yes Yes! Please. Let this be something. UGH I LOVE YOU COOLIORULES.
Omg Coolio you're amazing, get dat mafia scum 77 !
I tried. And failed. :'c
I WAS DANG RIGHT
Hey its fine! At least you were right at the end. Not like our dear friends Oak, Sploorky and Vatu who are still taking a walk in Lala Land.

But you made it so far! Awesome job =D

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
Here is a post by Coolio
Might as well post a bit while I'm in bed on my iPad.
Well, I'm going to put out the list of people and suspicion level and stuff.

Okay weeelllllll
Alpha: To be honest, I don't know. He went through what I've said and kept it neutral, but in the very next post called me out as suspicious (or on the edge of suspicious). I feel he may be mafia. Not strong enough hunch to inquire yet.
Omar: I don't recall all to many posts from him, but he seems towny. I trust him, to an extent. I wouldn't ever put all of my faith in him, though.
Vatumok: I don't know. He's virtually confirmed joat, but not mafia/town. May be one to keep an eye on.
77: He is my main suspicion right now, to be honest. Just that his room mates are all coincidentally dead, nothing to back it up at all, in reality. Will most likely vote him. Not too sure yet, want to see a bit more be played out.
Omo:Also seems towny, imo. Has some evidence that he is a passenger roommate, 2 people to back him up (Omar and Alpha, I believe). Keeping in mind though that they might all be mafia (Alpha, omo and Omar).
Hihihi: Too quiet, will be my other option for a lynch. Just not normal for someone to still be this quiet after being found suspicious, especially this far into the game. Although it's better them it was, not voting for about 5 days or so, or posting even.
Listing all people and how suspicious they are. She forgot to list Sploor, I bet this will be used against her to make a vote on her and/or sploorky.
Damn, I'm smart xD

Yes I'm going through the whole thread during sose. #dontjudgeme

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
We welcome Vatumok and Omar_Sales to the ghostship-club! You came so close...and yet so far :(

It's endgame time now. For the passengers it's LyLo (and they have to be damn fast, they need to lynch immediately and need a mafia member to vote with them (!)), if they fail and a passenger gets lynched, it will be a battle inbetween mafia and third party (which logically there is, very obviously so).

More details:

Everything, really everything relies on 77_is_the_best...he has the power to swing this game into every possible direction, he could go out as sole winner (!), but he has to be thinking very fast...and I doubt he will manage...

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
We welcome Vatumok and Omar_Sales to the ghostship-club! You came so close...and yet so far :(

It's endgame time now. For the passengers it's LyLo (and they have to be damn fast, they need to lynch immediately and need a mafia member to vote with them (!)), if they fail and a passenger gets lynched, it will be a battle inbetween mafia and third party (which logically there is, very obviously so).

More details:

Everything, really everything relies on 77_is_the_best...he has the power to swing this game into every possible direction, he could go out as sole winner (!), but he has to be thinking very fast...and I doubt he will manage...
Go third party go! =D

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
If theres a cult, I dont think Sploorky is the head of it. I investigated him and it came up with no result that night.....UNLESS it is every other night which would explain why the cult hasnt won yet hmmm.

That leaves Oak or Hihi to be the top bitch of the cult, hmm. That is all theoretical if there really is a cult

Omar_Sales

Squid
Reaction score
Website
ask.fm
So there's actually a cult?

We at room 17 were just planning to insta bandwagon vatu.

SORRY FOR GIVING YOU SUCH A HARD TIME VATUMOK BUT THAT LAST VOTE ON COOLIO WAS SUSPICIOUS.

So who is the last anti town, alpha?

Status
Not open for further replies.