The Doomed Cruise - Game [OVER AND OUT ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
What I find interesting is that three people who voted Cooliorules before are still alive. I wonder if opinions have changed or it's due to the situation we're in.

I'm on the fence if Cooliorules is mafia or not; I've picked out some mixed things from all the stuff there.
The whole 'not having any opinions' thing is debunked.
Yet she's been swayed by Prizyms and grimmjowforever, two confirmed mafia members.

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
Go ahead and vote for me if you really want to, but it will legitemately come up with Passenger, I'm telling you with my whole heart.
I always find this a very scumish thing to say.

People suspicious to me are:
Sploorky (because of his insane claim but to make sure I want to wait for a LYLO situation before lynching him.)
hihihiLolhi (inactivity, claiming normal passenger role)
Coolio

Now I first want to see what OMO claims.

Sploorky

Reaction score
At the risk of sounding like an echo, coolio's been bandwagoning on votes for quite some time, and has no real definitive townie actions. I feel at this point everyone has strong suspicions, but are too worried to act upon them because they don't want to be wrong this late in the game.​
Who hasn't yet claimed? If we're all going to be claiming, I know OMO hasn't, but anyone else?​
Sorry for not giving much input on this, I don't have too terribly much to say at the moment.​

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
Okay well I can semi-trust Oak, Omar and Alpha, as all 3 have all claimed and said they're roommates. I'm really suspicious of 77 (slightly, not a lot but not a little) as there is no justification. At least with Omar Alpha and Oka they all have proof (in a way). They could all still be mafia and all claiming to be together.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Okay well I can semi-trust Oak, Omar and Alpha, as all 3 have all claimed and said they're roommates. I'm really suspicious of 77 (slightly, not a lot but not a little) as there is no justification. At least with Omar Alpha and Oka they all have proof (in a way). They could all still be mafia and all claiming to be together.
The only reason I can kind of prove myself to be a passenger roommate now that all my other roommates are dead, is that my room name is 'Room 23' and hopefully that is similar to the other room's name.

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
The only reason I can kind of prove myself to be a passenger roommate now that all my other roommates are dead, is that my room name is 'Room 23' and hopefully that is similar to the other room's name.

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
Forgot to put text so quadruple post yay.
What do you mean, hopefully?
From where I see it, it's either you're lying or the others are :L
May be completely incorrect, have been before, but I have a bit of a bad feeling about this now....

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Forgot to put text so quadruple post yay.
What do you mean, hopefully?
From where I see it, it's either you're lying or the others are :L
May be completely incorrect, have been before, but I have a bit of a bad feeling about this now....
What do you mean by what do I mean by hopefully? (lolwat) Of course I am hoping that both of the rooms had a similar name ._. If not then you may as well lynch me since I have no proof that I am a passenger roommate.

Sploorky

Reaction score
Omar, Alpha, and Oak are by no means in the clear. It's obvious that they aren't lying in being roommates, but that doesn't make them passengers. In fact...don't you find the amount of people claiming passenger to be a little strange?

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Let's not say 'oh just lynch me', I don't like that phrase at all.

Omar, Oak, and I are in room 17. Please knock before you enter.

One interesting thing: I highly doubt there are seven whole rooms, as that would mean a majority of the people in this game would be in one. I think the difference in numbers is there to prevent any 'interface spoilers', so that we can't tell if there are more rooms.

I recall Defiant_Blob referencing a room he was in at one point in the game. I didn't want to draw attention to it at the time, because it would provide him unnecessary complications.

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
I don't remember, not once, Defiant saying anything about any room. Maybe in his role play? I'm not sure, though. I'll try to read through tomorrow when I'm in a better mood (had a shit night so yeah not the best tiem for me to be posting) and I actually have effort.
I'm going to bed. Don't call me sus for anything overnight, kthxbye

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
Might as well post a bit while I'm in bed on my iPad.
Well, I'm going to put out the list of people and suspicion level and stuff.

Okay weeelllllll
Alpha: To be honest, I don't know. He went through what I've said and kept it neutral, but in the very next post called me out as suspicious (or on the edge of suspicious). I feel he may be mafia. Not strong enough hunch to inquire yet.
Omar: I don't recall all to many posts from him, but he seems towny. I trust him, to an extent. I wouldn't ever put all of my faith in him, though.
Vatumok: I don't know. He's virtually confirmed joat, but not mafia/town. May be one to keep an eye on.
77: He is my main suspicion right now, to be honest. Just that his room mates are all coincidentally dead, nothing to back it up at all, in reality. Will most likely vote him. Not too sure yet, want to see a bit more be played out.
Omo:Also seems towny, imo. Has some evidence that he is a passenger roommate, 2 people to back him up (Omar and Alpha, I believe). Keeping in mind though that they might all be mafia (Alpha, omo and Omar).
Hihihi: Too quiet, will be my other option for a lynch. Just not normal for someone to still be this quiet after being found suspicious, especially this far into the game. Although it's better them it was, not voting for about 5 days or so, or posting even.

Sploorky

Reaction score
Reminder that if we're gonna vote for Sploorky I offer to be the last one, if this is what's keeping people from voting him.

I don't trust his claim at all.
But you trust that everyone has claimed passenger except for Vatu? I mean, passenger is the easiest role to pull off if you're lying, I find it a little weird that at this point, everyone has it..

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I actually believe Sploorky for his claim. He did it while he was in a good position anyway, he could have avoided this by staying silent but he didn't.

I'm going to vote cooliorules. She is sounding very mafia-ish right now, especially since after I admitted i'm not sure if she was mafia, she said she has a hunch on ME for having that opinion in the first place. It was deliberate that I made separate posts for information and analysis so that it's easier for all of us to look at the information, yet I still get heat.

She's been swayed by both Prizyms and grimmjowforever, two confirmed mafia members. I'm not going to get into the whole 'experience' debate as that's entirely meta, but despite her consistent opinions on hihihilolHI and Defiant_Blob, there still has been a rather large number of posts following other people.

She's said that a huge number of us are suspicious. Me, Omar, Oak(The three roommates), 77, Hihihilolhi(Not explicitly said but admitted he's a good option for a lynch) If all five of us would be mafia, the game would have ended. That's a huge number of people to put suspicions on and i'm starting to think doubt is being cast against all of us. Mafia members thrive in doubt.

vote cooliorules

Omar_Sales

Squid
Reaction score
Website
ask.fm
I actually don't suspect coolio that much considering:

-She's never had experience with mafia whatsoever, being her first time and not familiar with the game I think it's normal for her to be swayed by everyone, regardless of their alignment. (Let's remember that there were also people who trusted pryzims and grimm who were passengers aswell)

-Also:
As Jivvi said, I've been at leas trying to chip in, and I've seen about 5 posts from you @hihihilohi (I think I may have done that incorrect oops). If I get 4+ votes I will come out with my role, there really isn't that much else I can do considering what my role is.
Her passenger claim can be backed a little by the fact she said her role doesn't do much.
This is why I don't suspect coolio as a mafia.
I'm sticking my neck out for you, don't dissapoint me ;)

As for whoever said me alpha and OMO might be mafia, we're just roommates and I even specified we're not allied in any way, we can just talk at night. None of us is aware of each other's roles (At least not me).

In any case, the passenger claim I find most suspicious is 77's, because of the fact all of his roommates are dead.
Also I feel like he's been trying to stay in the background this whole time.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Retread the whole thread and I found something that infernofox said that can help prove that he was a roommate, and that would mean there was a second room. I'll get it when I'm not on my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.