Discussions of the Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
Well, hello our first death, MarsKid How does that feel? :(

I personally expected more people to be killed, but the stars aligned in a different way. Looks like you gotta wait till the end of the day until you're joined by a talking companion.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Marskid would you be willing to share what your role was or is that still a mystery?
Yeah, I'm actually kinda curious too.

And btw, hope there's no hard feelings between us :3 I was actually just playing as I would play if I were town, just didn't point fingers at other mafia. You were kind of acting strange, I thought you could be second mafia or 3rd party :p

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Yeah, I'm actually kinda curious too.

And btw, hope there's no hard feelings between us :3 I was actually just playing as I would play if I were town, just didn't point fingers at other mafia. You were kind of acting strange, I thought you could be second mafia or 3rd party :p
I did make a few beginning mistakes tbh I voted no lynch too soon and should have waited, no hard feelings of course it is a game xD

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
GmK, what kind of drinks do you serve here in the afterlife?

Oh only the best, flavored with heaps of Revenge :D

mariosatr I was cringing inside when I saw you were bound to be killed, and knowing you did not use your action once in the game...

nitasu987 Your timing was both very good and very bad, the chances of you dieing were so slim, and yet it happened...

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
I know! I totally didn't see that coming at all.
and Mario what were you?
Basically, I was a roleblocker. I could choose one person to roleblock, and they wouldn't be affected by any actions that night. So in theory, I was like a doctor and a roleblocker in one. However, I didn't want to mess with the Town's power roles accidentally, so I decided to leave it until someone very suspicious in my eyes came up. It also made me ineligible for protecting Vatumok, as in the process I would be roleblocking him :p

Status
Not open for further replies.