Discussions of the Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
I know everything seems obvious once you're dead, but to be fair to Alpha and 77, they have done a very good job of directing attention away from themselves.

And afterwards it will be extremely fun to analyse why exactly they managed to do so well. I know some of the answers, but they will have to wait. Some of the newer players can learn a lot by them though, they use two totally different tactics to avoid suspicion

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
I know everything seems obvious once you're dead, but to be fair to Alpha and 77, they have done a very good job of directing attention away from themselves.

Oh yes. No doubt about that. Alpha and 77 have done an amazing job so far. Specially Alpha.

My frustration is just towards the others :/ Simply because they are being tricked and they haven't realized what's going on.

It surprises me how everyone is blaming each other but no one has ever blamed 77 or Alpha (Except me, but no one really believed me). Its like they're untouchable.

• Thank You
Reactions: Alisha

K1ngHoward

SMP Vetop
Donor
Reaction score
Website
myanimelist.net

Oh yes. No doubt about that. Alpha and 77 have done an amazing job so far. Specially Alpha.

My frustration is just towards the others :/ Simply because they are being tricked and they haven't realized what's going on.

It surprises me how everyone is blaming each other but no one has ever blamed 77 or Alpha (Except me, but no one really believed me). Its like they're untouchable.
Exactly! I mean no one is even touching them. I keep believing mafia will win because they aren't even touching on the subject that you were right? I mean you were a plain passenger. Alarm bells anyone?? A NORMAL passenger stuck his neck out to say that someone was MAFIA and he just HAPPENS to get lynched. Knowing the answers really makes me wonder if I would be suspicious of them or not if I was alive. Maybe I would have questioned it, but I can't know.

• Agree
Reactions: digi and Ansoro2112

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I feel that Sploorky must be a role. He's played all sorts of Mafia games to not pick up on the signs.
I can only guess that OMO and Omar are being influenced. All Alpha has to do is plant a seed and watch the paranoia grow.
Why Vatumok tagged Sploorky and only Sploorky is weird to me. If you want a mass claim why not tag everyone else?
Fingers crossed that Coolio carries us townies to the end. I hope.

GmK

Reaction score
What's a MyLo? :/
Gurrrrrrrrl, you play Forum Mafia and haven't done your basic training first? No wonder you're dead! ^^

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mislynch-and-Lose

While we're at it, some recommended reading, especially for people wanting to play some more games:

Basic Abbreviations: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Commonly_used_abbreviations

A mix of good articles / theory about playing: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Category:Articles

Especially recommended:

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=A_Beginner's_Guide_to_Being_Awesome_At_Mafia

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=A_(slightly)_in-depth_guide_for_playing_well_as_scum

and one of my favorites

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Interactive_Tells

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
wait, wait, wait. 77's claiming passenger room mate. If he shared a room with Defiant, wouldn't Defiant show up as Passenger Room Mate rather than just passenger upon his death?

GmK

Reaction score
wait, wait, wait. 77's claiming passenger room mate. If he shared a room with Defiant, wouldn't Defiant show up as Passenger Room Mate rather than just passenger upon his death?
No, roommates still are 'normal' passengers, so show as passenger upon death. Their ability is the roomate talk. That's actually a point I am still unsure about, might have been better to show the roommate upon death as well, as it would have made these claims more believable to non-roommate people. Oh well, too late now :D

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Can everyone hold up this for a second?
77, you said that you were room mates with Defiant, correct?
Why did Defiant only come up as a passenger when he was killed, and not Room mate?
Just caught on to that, may be a false alarm. Still, I needed to ask the question.
Yes Yes! Please. Let this be something. UGH I LOVE YOU COOLIORULES.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
PLEASE someone point out that flaw and accuse 77 of Mafia! It's such a small flaw, but it could lead to his demise. *Crosses fingers*
I smell foul play with 77's referral to GmK making the threads. Using mechanics to prove a point, sigh.
I highly respect the rules and regulations of this game. I got upset with Shiny revealing his role. Her post regarding 77 is strictly coincidental.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
PLEASE someone point out that flaw and accuse 77 of Mafia! It's such a small flaw, but it could lead to his demise. *Crosses fingers*
I smell foul play with 77's referral to GmK making the threads. Using mechanics to prove a point, sigh.
I highly respect the rules and regulations of this game. I got upset with Shiny revealing his role. Her post regarding 77 is strictly coincidental.
Wasn't talking about you :p Was saying that 77 was referring to how 'GmK would make a thread' which is comparable to the PM mechanics used by other players.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
I just fear the fact that Alpha pretty much have half of the votes on his side. 77's votes of course. And Oak and Omar's vote. Since they're roommates and I'm sure Alpha has managed to control those two and make them trust him.

Then there's Sploorky and Vatu who they usually need from each other to make a decision.

Cooliorules who apparently is the one right now on the chopping block. (Lets hope that doesn't happen)

And then there's Hihihilolhi. Just floating in the air.

If that doesn't change then Mafia have this in the bag.

Unless there are things we don't know yet that Gmk does!

• Agree
Reactions: Alisha and digi
Status
Not open for further replies.