Discussions of the Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
And see. I knew they were going to leave Hihihilolhi in the game because they knew he was going to drag all the attention to him.

And I don't understand why freaking Sploorky and Vatumok keep going for Hihihilolhi. Do they not realize something's going wrong at this point? 5 passengers died already.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
GMK said the town had something much larger to worry about than the mafia (or at least hinted into that ) we thought it would be a cult but unless the cult is extremely overpowered by being impossible to detect even after death so i suspect there must be something left... I'm really curious to see how the next few rounds play out.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm so sad.
Alpha and 77 are Mafia?! (Aw Ansoro) Why are they voting for Hhihihihiihiihnhhholhl?
And Sploorky is something, I feel it.
I was trying to find this thread everywhere. Thanks ansoro2112 for tagging me.

Spoilered, since all info about mafia is to be in spoilers ;) -GmK

• Agree
Reactions: Ansoro2112

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
GMK said the town had something much larger to worry about than the mafia (or at least hinted into that ) we thought it would be a cult but unless the cult is extremely overpowered by being impossible to detect even after death so i suspect there must be something left... I'm really curious to see how the next few rounds play out.
Is there a third part role? And is that person evil? O.O

K1ngHoward

SMP Vetop
Donor
Reaction score
Website
myanimelist.net
Seems HihihilolHi is inactive maybe? I mean with so many pings going towards him he has to have responded by now.
Why are they going for hihihilolHI? I mean now you can tell that he is just inactive. They aren't even toying with the ideas Ansoro brought up especially against Alpha :/ I mean Ansoro turned out to be passenger, a normal passenger! shouldn't that tell people that alpha really has to be mafia for Ansoro to stick his neck out like that? What is up with Sploorky, he has brought up my list of suspected people a while ago, but is not even toying around with the final guy on my list "77_is_the_best." He just mentioned him and walked off on his merry way.
Sploorky could be mafia sided since he keeps bringing up good points, but doesn't follow through, he doesn't start his own vote he "waits" for others to comment.
Betting 5 iron mafia will win this.

• Agree
Reactions: digi

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I think it'd be a good idea, if someone's role is fake, they'll eventually mess up even in the tiniest bit and be found out (I'll be relentless ;] )
If no one's gonna start I'll do it,
I'm a Passenger Roommate
Alpha and OMO are my living roommates (RIP Ooglie) and they can confirm that we're indeed roommates, though it's up to you to believe if I'm passenger or not.
(This does not mean we're allied in any way, but we can talk between each other at nights)

Regarding whatHihihilolhi said, even if he's been inactive has brought up a good point which I had in my mind and stated it at some point during Day 4/5. Cooliorules tends to only agree with people and not give strong opinions on people, instead jumping on the bandwagon. Though let's see what she has to say first.
If Omar, Alpha and OMO are able to communicate with one another, this means that Alpha's been able to influence them both. NOOOOOOOOO! This game has more twists and turns than a--- turny thing.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
I think it'd be a good idea, if someone's role is fake, they'll eventually mess up even in the tiniest bit and be found out (I'll be relentless ;] )
If no one's gonna start I'll do it,
I'm a Passenger Roommate
Alpha and OMO are my living roommates (RIP Ooglie) and they can confirm that we're indeed roommates, though it's up to you to believe if I'm passenger or not.
(This does not mean we're allied in any way, but we can talk between each other at nights)

Regarding whatHihihilolhi said, even if he's been inactive has brought up a good point which I had in my mind and stated it at some point during Day 4/5. Cooliorules tends to only agree with people and not give strong opinions on people, instead jumping on the bandwagon. Though let's see what she has to say first.
If Omar, Alpha and OMO are able to communicate with one another, this means that Alpha's been able to influence them both. NOOOOOOOOO! This game has more twists and turns than a--- turny thing.
Girl! That's exactly what I was gonna say! That's why Omar and Oak probably voted for me. Alpha is freaking brainwashing them. He's controlling the entire game.

If Mafia wins this game I'm going to laugh so much at them.

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
Kinda confused why Vat asked sploorky and only sploorky if its a good idea for everyone to role claim. Like not saying they are teaming or anything, but since when was sploorky the boss of all the decisions. If you are going to make a decision that affects everyone, its just polite if you ask everyone, not just one person

• Agree
Reactions: digi and Ansoro2112

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Kinda confused why Vat asked sploorky and only sploorky if its a good idea for everyone to role claim. Like not saying they are teaming or anything, but since when was sploorky the boss of all the decisions. If you are going to make a decision that affects everyone, its just polite if you ask everyone, not just one person

Ugh. Digital and you are reading my mind. Exactly what I was thinking. And to be honest Sploorky is the last person I would ask for a permission at this point in the game. He hasn't opened his eyes yet :/ I love him but I just wanna go to Florida and slap him so he can stop being so lost.

• Winner
Reactions: Enderfive

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hunter?! ok. O.O
*Waits patiently for Alpha to claim* If they all claim innocent, the game should be over right? :b
No, the game wouldn't be over because the game can only be over once a faction has achieved it's win condition. If they all claim innocent, which they probably do, then they need to select out the one who they think is lying and the game will proceed as usual.

• Thank You

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
No, the game wouldn't be over because the game can only be over once a faction has achieved it's win condition. If they all claim innocent, which they probably do, then they need to select out the one who they think is lying and the game will proceed as usual.
I know. I was joking. It's obvious that they're all going to choose a town sided role. No one wants to claim Mafia, it'd defeat the purpose of the entire game.
This has gotten so much more interesting. Can't wait to see how things turn out. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.