The Doomed Cruise - Game [OVER AND OUT ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Wow. I did not expect Mars to get killed. Also, it's rather interesting that there was just one death. With such a large game I would've expected more.

Anyway, does anyone have any info that they wanna share?

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Upon getting onto the main deck, everyone made a gruesome discovery: A sole hand was lying on a silver platter, cut off roughly, with parts of the bone still sticking out. A body was nowhere to be found.
Really? None of you are at least a bit shocked about discovering Marskid's hand on a platter right now?

• Haha
Reactions: Nottykitten

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Really? None of you are at least a bit shocked about discovering Marskid's hand on a platter right now?

How well cooked is said hand? It must be well prepared if its fancy enough to be served on a platter. Also how do you all propose we share this newly discovered food?
If nobody wants it I'd like to take the pinky finger.

• Haha
Reactions: digi

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
I kinda like seeing disembodied hands >.> but yes I say we start with our suspicions. Currently, I still am a bit suspicious of Defiant due to him just seeming strange to me. (I know it is weird oh well)

Jeercrul

Reaction score
Website
steamcommunity.com
Wait...only one death? And no role reveals? What just happened? :0 Will future deaths be like that?
If it was the doings of the mafia/3rd party, I agree with inferno, they could be trying to place blame on whoever mars has his suspicions on. However doesn't seem like a smart thing to do so. I'm confused.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Wait...only one death? And no role reveals? What just happened? :0 Will future deaths be like that?
If it was the doings of the mafia/3rd party, I agree with inferno, they could be trying to place blame on whoever mars has his suspicions on. However doesn't seem like a smart thing to do so. I'm confused.
Gmk just told us he couldn't answer In the post right above yours

Jeercrul

Reaction score
Website
steamcommunity.com
Gmk just told us he couldn't answer In the post right above yours
I was...ninjad by Gmk :"(

• Haha
Reactions: Jivvi

Vino

Fidget Spinner
Reaction score
VRISKA: I'm soooooooo glad that killing no one provided us all this useful information!!!!!!!!

THE BOuLDER thinks you should word what you say a lot more carefully.

Anyway, im getting tired of typing THE BOuLDER before every sentence so im gonna just type plainly for serious matters.

First of all there is plenty of information we can gather from one death. I'm sure if King Howard was mafia he wouldn't be near reckless enough to kill the only person to be suspicious of him on night one, so im not saying he's innocent, im just pushing him out of the box right now. Also if any information about mars, including possible interactions he made at night, possible roommates, or perhaps anything else i would say so now.

Next point is about Defiant_Blob. You played hyper aggressive on the first day throwing suspicions out at random players, for "seemingly" justified reasons, however the way your going on about your aggression is what gets to me. There are ways to play mafia aggressively to lynch mafia fast, but your being aggressive in a whole different way.

The way your showing aggression feels like you are trying to create chaos among players. Your throwing accusations around between different, active posting parties. This causes people to point the finger at said parties and overall turns the townspeople against each other. Not something a towns person would want to do typically?

Next off you are jumping on to lynch anyone, it doesn't even seem like you care who. You just want to see bloodshed, you want to see someone die. You are at the top of my list right now for possible mafia, and i think others should be cautious of you too. Oh, and role playing as an aggressive character is not an excuse for the style of aggression you took

Lets see how you respond to this

-BOuLDER

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
Marskid was the only person voting for K1ng but I'm pretty sure that if K1ng is mafia he wouldn't try and kill off the only person voting for him and make himself look guilty. But then there's also the fact that he could bank on people not thinking that he would make such a risky play and go ahead and kill the only person suspicious of him.

Ill try to get more information from the rest of Mars's posts but I have school to go to and stuff :c

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
I approach nitasu987. "What's that smell?" I think to myself. "Is it possible someone can smell this bad?"

-Hey Zeke (Nitasu), nice to meet you. Um, could you like jump off the ship please? Okay no. I'm joking. But a shower wouldn't be that bad for you. Maybe is the fact that you drink way too much beer? You know, that's not too good for your body. Plus its better if you stay sober while being in this cruise. You know, people are dying and shit. Someone can easily kill you while you being drunk.

• Haha
Reactions: digi

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Marskid was the only person voting for K1ng but I'm pretty sure that if K1ng is mafia he wouldn't try and kill off the only person voting for him and make himself look guilty. But then there's also the fact that he could bank on people not thinking that he would make such a risky play and go ahead and kill the only person suspicious of him.

Ill try to get more information from the rest of Mars's posts but I have school to go to and stuff :c

I will go and look through that later as well I'm curious as to the reasons mars listed (he could have been a power role)

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
Arthur stops everything he is doing as soon as he hears the screams of terror somewhere near on the ship. Deciding not to stay in his cabin, he walks out in to the corridor and goes to see what has happened. He witnesses accusations of murder, crying women and confused ship staff. Having no idea what is happening in this mayhem, he walks up to a man who is clearly shocked and asks politely:

"Excuse me sir, I have heard screams when I was in my cabin and I have no clue whatsoever what has happened. Is there any chance you could tell me please?"

The man looks at Arthur with a rather scared face and walks away in hurry, giving him no reply. Then, Arthur notices blood on the red luxurious carpet and hears a woman cry out "It was a hand, just a hand no body! Dear god almighty I want to come off this ship now, there is a murdered here with us!". Arthur's heartbeat fastens knowing he could be next if the claims are indeed true. He rushes of into his cabin, closing the door with a bang behind him. Inside, his large roommate is lying on his bed looking blankly at the wall opposite him. This was the first time Arthur has seen his face clearly, and it was not pretty. The large man's face was wrinkled and seemed to be full of hate, as well as full of hair from his beard. He had dark brown eyes and bushy eyebrows which stood out from the rest of his facial features.

Arthur quickly told his room mate what he has seen and the man looks at him, and quietly responds:

" Smierc jest nie do unikniecia, predzej lub pozniej kazdy z nas zginie. "

Not knowing what the man has said, Arthur decided to take a nap this tragic discovery he has made today.

K1ngHoward

SMP Vetop
Donor
Reaction score
Website
myanimelist.net
This first death has brought up some peculiar questions that will be interesting unravel when more deaths occur. Right now we have 1 death so far which proves, but doesn't conclude the idea that the group of mafia members can only vote one off (more "tests" will need to happen to agree to this idea). The role not being shown is also perplexing and raises the question of whether this happens for every death/lynch or is there a certain mafia member who can hide information or if the more mafia still around the less information we get? We can also think that maybe because Marskid may have been an important role that his information was hidden since i bet that the mafia has as much of a clue of his role as we do. We can at least pull the positive from the "hidden information" that the mafia doesn't know whether they killed a civilian or killed an important role in foiling their plot.
Questions:
  • Does Mafia have special identity hiding powers?
    • Does this power weaken as time goes on or depends upon the amount of mafia members?
    • Could the hiding powers actually just be a way to make the game more interesting?
      • Will this hidden information be shown later in the week?
    • Are there other special abilities that the mafia has?
  • Can there be more than one kill by the mafia?
  • Could the hidden information be hidden because of the victim's role?
    • Could it be because of someone else's role?
Now i am put onto the "Chopping Block" because Marskid voted for me to be thrown overboard and he just so happened to be gone today. This frames me as the mafia though the fact as others have stated is that it is too obvious, but almost the only thing we could go off of unless Marskid had other qualms against someone else. There are different reasons that the mafia would kill Marskid:
  • Marskid knew who was mafia.
  • It was random.
  • They chose the one of the least popular lynch votes to frame someone, in this example, me.
  • The members of the mafia knew of his abilities in previous games and decided to remove him from the equation.
    • (Maybe finding a list of players that have played other Mafia games with Marskid and in this current game could give us a good sized suspect list.)
First impressions right now, will begin doing some research.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score

VRISKA: Had we killed someone, maybe perhaps someone who wasn't contributing anyways, we could have known if roles were to 8e revealed at all.
VRISKA: We don't even know if roles are revealed at death or anything.
VRISKA: We actually know little to nothing except that Howard may or may not 8e innocent, since this really shouldn't clear him.
VRISKA: I think that if anyone hasn't spoken yet, they should 8e killed, as they are either hiding and avoiding suspect which is scummy or they are away which is also not good for us to have with us.
VRISKA: And 8efore someone calls me out on some 8ullshit like looking for an easy lynch, that is not the case at all.
VRISKA: I'm trying to make shit happen 8ecause even everything from yesterday is mostly useless since no actions had even taken place.
VRISKA: And if anyone isn't contributing they're just dead w8 anyways.
VRISKA: And to anyone still riding my ass about apparently actually trying to lynch Coolio and Omar yesterday: I'm really insulted.
VRISKA: Leading a kill on a town-member Day One with shitty reasoning will do nothing 8ut get me killed the next day or that night.
VRISKA: I'm not that idiotic so I'd appreciate if you'd 8ack off on that subject.
VRISKA: I've explained it about 8 times yet every time you just say you don't like my argument 8ut fail to point out what exactly is wrong with it.
VRISKA: So pleeeeeeeease excuse me for 8eing one of the few people on this damned ship actually using logic and reasoning!

Omar_Sales

Squid
Reaction score
Website
ask.fm
Excuse me but I couldn't help but overhear that which you said, in any case I haven't seen an old man in the ship yet but the case is, I carry some books with me, I forgot to say I'm really into reading, especially learning new languages.
To the point, the message he told you was in polish, literally translates to 'Death is inevitable, sooner or later, everyone dies'. Now that's a pretty ominous roommate you have.

Once again I state, I haven't seen an old man in the ship yet so who is he?

Now this raises many questions
Kraby's hinting towards who his roommate is?
That message might be hinting kraby knows a mafia player?
If above is true, kraby knows a mafia player which might hint he's a power role?

In any case if he's just roleplaying I'm gonna look silly ;)

Vino

Fidget Spinner
Reaction score
VRISKA: Had we killed someone, maybe perhaps someone who wasn't contributing anyways, we could have known if roles were to 8e revealed at all.
VRISKA: We don't even know if roles are revealed at death or anything.
VRISKA: We actually know little to nothing except that Howard may or may not 8e innocent, since this really shouldn't clear him.
VRISKA: I think that if anyone hasn't spoken yet, they should 8e killed, as they are either hiding and avoiding suspect which is scummy or they are away which is also not good for us to have with us.
VRISKA: And 8efore someone calls me out on some 8ullshit like looking for an easy lynch, that is not the case at all.
VRISKA: I'm trying to make shit happen 8ecause even everything from yesterday is mostly useless since no actions had even taken place.
VRISKA: And if anyone isn't contributing they're just dead w8 anyways.
VRISKA: And to anyone still riding my ass about apparently actually trying to lynch Coolio and Omar yesterday: I'm really insulted.
VRISKA: Leading a kill on a town-member Day One with shitty reasoning will do nothing 8ut get me killed the next day or that night.
VRISKA: I'm not that idiotic so I'd appreciate if you'd 8ack off on that subject.
VRISKA: I've explained it about 8 times yet every time you just say you don't like my argument 8ut fail to point out what exactly is wrong with it.
VRISKA: So pleeeeeeeease excuse me for 8eing one of the few people on this damned ship actually using logic and reasoning!

Once again you seem way too defensive of yourself. Let me make this simple in 3 points.
1. You are playing way to aggressive towards lynching someone, seemingly anyone, as quickly and early as possible.
2. Even though aggression is in your character, you are doing in it a way to create chaos among the townspeople
3. You are responding to every accusation in a very defensive, and at the same time very aggressive towards the attacker.

The way you are, not your character, acting just seems too off for me to let it go easily
I think im gonna step up the aggression now and make a vote

Vote Defiant_Blob

• Agree
Reactions: nitasu987
Status
Not open for further replies.