The Doomed Cruise - Game [OVER AND OUT ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omar_Sales

Squid
Reaction score
Website
ask.fm
The point I'm trying to make is EpicMafia's version of Hunter is automated, this isn't.
Yes, it's true that the version of Hunter would not be automated, but this really doesn't affect much of the gameplay besides the fact that it'll take some time for the lynch to take effect.

I beg to disagree with the part where you say it's not possible to choose who to kill as hunter, yes it may not be instantly because actions are done through PMs, but it's still possible and not hard to do.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Ok so I am just like Omar, a Passenger Rommate. However I was in a different room to him. My room was named 'Room 23' and GmK would post a new thread each night and closed it in the morning. My room consisted of Infernofox, K1ngHoward and Defiant_Blob, which just recently the last of my roommates are now dead. That makes my claim all much less trustworthy however I think that Omar would recognise that I am telling the truth with what happens with my role. Feel free to ask me questions about what I might have missed.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Here's mine:
Passenger 1-Time Lucky Roommate

As Omar said, I'm roommates with Old_Man_Oak_63 and himself.(Not sure if correct English)

The 1-Time Lucky means I get one free hit when I'm targeted with a /kill at night.

I'm most suspicious of Coolio, her claim that there's nothing she can do but follow bandwagons doesn't sit well with me. hihihilolhi is second.

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
Can everyone hold up this for a second?
77, you said that you were room mates with Defiant, correct?
Why did Defiant only come up as a passenger when he was killed, and not Room mate?
Just caught on to that, may be a false alarm. Still, I needed to ask the question.
And Alpha, I'm telling you with all my heart, I am a passenger.

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
Here's mine:
I'm most suspicious of Coolio, her claim that there's nothing she can do but follow bandwagons doesn't sit well with me. hihihilolhi is second.
Another part of this is that if I do anything, like trying to lynch someone who I feel is mafia, without solid proof, it's going to be virtually the same scenario as ansoro. I get found suspicious, lynched, and boom dead

Okay sleep now bye

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Can everyone hold up this for a second?
77, you said that you were room mates with Defiant, correct?
Why did Defiant only come up as a passenger when he was killed, and not Room mate?
Just caught on to that, may be a false alarm. Still, I needed to ask the question.
And Alpha, I'm telling you with all my heart, I am a passenger.
Ooglie died aswell without showing roommate and he was me, alpha and oak's roommate.
^ This. It seems that you don't come up as a romate when you die.

hihihilolHI

Reaction score
So we're all claiming? I'm passenger. Part of the reason why I stayed out of whole pm thing with ansoro, because I wasn't sure if that was crossing any lines (and also partly because I was busy). (I hope this doesn't cross any lines). I still suspect coolie (sorry >_>) because of aforementioned behavior.

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
Ah, thanks 77. I really don't see why everyone is suspicious of me :L
I'm telling the full truth, there really is no point in lying especially this far into the game (if you're town ofc, which I am (because #passenger)).
Can someone explain? Please?

Omar_Sales

Squid
Reaction score
Website
ask.fm
People are suspicious of you because so far you've only gone on bandwagons without actually expressing your own opinion on someone.

Regardless if you actually are a passenger or a first timer (Which I am aswell fyi) it's really important if you're suspicious of someone to express you feel this way.

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
I was typing something then it like somethign happened and then I lost it. Wasn't that big.

I don't show my opinion? Remember on day 0, when I was suspicious of Defiant, and I stayed strong with it? Yeah, I was incorrect, but nonetheless, I've shown my opinion, haven't I? Is that not showing my opinion? If I'm incorrect on what showing my opinion is, please, someone tell me!
I'm slightly pissed off at this, to be honest, because I have shared my opinion. I'm just small and like nothing, because I have nothing else to do but read the chat and vote for a lynch. Yeah, so I'll be taking a break. Will see you after school.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I'm going to attempt to settle this eventually by looking up what coolio has done throughout the thread. It will probably take a day(or I'll forget), my memory is being a jerk right now.

• Haha
Reactions: Faliara

Omar_Sales

Squid
Reaction score
Website
ask.fm
So far my opinions on everyone

Sploorky and Vatumok: Their claims seem the most suspicious to me.
Also Vatu why would you ask specifically Sploorky for a 2nd opinion, why not simply ask for everyone's opinions?

77_is_the_best: His claim seems a bit fishy to me since there's no one alive to confirm it but hasn't raised much suspicion besides that.

Alpha: Suspect him a bit after the ansoro incident but as 77 hasn't raised much suspicion to me, waiting for his next post.

Hihihilolhi: He may not have said much at all but he doesn't seem suspicious to me, he's stuck to 1 suspicion throughout the whole game which leads me to

Cooliorules: She may be a first seasoner as me but people are not the same so I understand if it's hard for her (no offense here) reading back on the thread yeah she's posted her opinions on people and jumping on bandwagons is something we all did at some point in this game.

OMO: Hasn't posted much lately so I can't quite give an opinion on him.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
This is just a post for information gathering on Cooliorules. I'm leaving my opinion out of this one so we can all look at this.

Day 0:
-Coolio has a disagreement with One_One_Two(Mafia) over lynching and not lynching.
-Persuaded by Nottykitten(Town) & One_One_Two to consider no lynch. Votes no lynch.
-Unvotes after 77_is_the_best(Unknown) mentions some people have kept quiet.
-Votes Defiant_Blob(Town) after he accuses her.
-Mentions hihihilolHI(Unknown) is suspicious.
-Pushed for Defiant_Blob lynch.
Day 1:
-Thinks Nottykitten is suspicious after Vatumok(Unknown) brought it up.
-Ultimately did not vote for anyone, Endersteve(Mafia) was lynched.
Day 2:
-Keeps suspicion on Defiant_Blob and Nottykitten. Ends up contributing to Nottykitten lynch.
Day 3:
-Believes Prizym’s(Mafia) claim of watcher.
-Follows 77_is_the_best into voting kraby1.
-Ansoro2112(Town) votes for cooliorules.
-Thought endersteve was town. Timezones prevented commenting on endersteve's lynch Day 1.
-One theory Old_Man_Oak(Unknown) had was ansoro or cooliorules being mafia.
-Agrees with Omar_Sales(Unknown) in that cop shouldn’t investigate HypeBurst(Town) or Prizyms due to possible traps.
-Unvotes kraby1(Town), then re-votes.
-Thinks Sploorky(Unknown) is town and Old_Man_Oak is setting him up to be lynched.
-Hihihilolhi, Vatumok, and Omar_Sales vote cooliorules.
-Votes grimmjowforever(Mafia) after balloon98 comes out as cop, then unvotes after grimmjowforever puts up a counterargument.
Day 4:
-Agrees with Alpha102(Unknown) about the strangeness of doctor claiming.
-Did not vote.
Day 5:
-Watches the ansoro2112 vs Alpha102 argument play out.
-Leans toward ansoro’s side.
-Agrees with storm886(Town) being shifty and with the points raised against Vatumok.
-Votes Shinyshark(Serial Killer).
Day 6:
-Suspicious against Sploorky.
-Asks for input from hihihilolHI.
-Continues thinking Defiant_Blob is suspicious.
-Thinks ansoro is innocent.
Day 7:
-Claimed Passenger.

-Says will vote hihihilolHI if quietness continues.

Coolio if you disagree with any of this please say so. I tried my best to be neutral so the information is more reliable.

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
Just gained proper internet connection back and have read through.
Must say, thank you for at least understanding the timezones with the Ender thing.
I'm just going to copy and paste some bits here and say something afterwards:

-Mentions hihihilolHI(Unknown) is suspicious.
-Keeps suspicion on Defiant_Blob
-Leans toward ansoro’s side.

These three, if I'm correct, are raising my opinion. I know, the Defiant one was incorrect, but hey, I was still raising my opinion, right?
Someone said that I had only followed bandwagons. Well, no, actually. I had a hunch against Defiant (it was wrong, get over it) and I mentioned it, and tried to get him lynched. If I'm correct, that's not "following the bandwagon"
Go ahead and vote for me if you really want to, but it will legitemately come up with Passenger, I'm telling you with my whole heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.