Discussions of the Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeercrul

Reaction score
Website
steamcommunity.com
Storm is intentionally throwing himself around to appear more suspicious to everyone, but is failing apparently.
I think he is the fool. He is trying too hard to seem guilty.
He might be lynched just to sheer get rid of his spam from the comments. I mean ansoro is bringing in some pointers against alpha, alpha is defending himself, and Storm886 is banging his head against a frying pan asking if people notice his "genius". I would vote him just for his sheer annoyance and unwillingness to add anything to the conversation of the game. Even if it is his role to play the fool, he is playing the part so well i actually want to hurt him. I don't even like the concept of the fool. You win if you act like an idiot the entire game? How does that count as a win? How does that help others than to detract the entire game down from an insight into what we say to a low down carnival.
Bah, it sounds like I am in a bad mood.
Real fools are a lot more subtle than that and usually claim Cop or some important power role D1, leading a lynch against the real cop.
What I'm thinking is that storm may be inexperienced to go for such a move. While I do know it is too obvious like that, storm really seems to want to be lynched.

storm886

Reaction score
Hi guys, nice party you have going on! I was not a fool, just a simple passenger. Why say I was mafia and contribute little to the actual discussion? Because I was a regular old towny the past two seasons and when I tried helping.... they lynched me very early in the season. So this season I wanted to try something different. In addition, I don't like mafia with so many players. It is way too much to read up on when you're busy. It's great if you have time but I have school right now so I have limited time.

Why pick Sploorky? This was an honest gut feeling. I thought Sploorky was on the wrong side, but it turned out Shinyshark who just happened to turn up in my roleplay, cracked.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I think Paranoid Cop was a dumb role to pretend to be...
especially since you said there were no Paranoid/Naive/other things like that effects to roles.

I'm just hoping they believe him, but if I was town I would probably be voting Ansoro too incase he was lyncher.

K1ngHoward

SMP Vetop
Donor
Reaction score
Website
myanimelist.net
Everyone has lost focus. Previously sploorky hit the nail on the head for the last mafia, but is not playing around with the idea. Hopefully when they find out Ansoro is normal passenger (Is he normal passenger?) they would look towards alpha more. Now they are thinking of voting for hihilolHI or being quiet, but 77 has been quiet the entire game.
It stinks being dead and knowing the answers. :x

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
gaaaaah I just wanna interject and say that even though I investigated Defiant_Blob on night one, he was role-blocked or "jailed" or something so that it doesnt actually prove anything and sploorky could have just chosen to not kill someone that night.

I know they arent mafia btw

Jeercrul

Reaction score
Website
steamcommunity.com
gaaaaah I just wanna interject and say that even though I investigated Defiant_Blob on night one, he was role-blocked or "jailed" or something so that it doesnt actually prove anything and sploorky could have just chosen to not kill someone that night.

I know they arent mafia btw
I didn't block defiant. I can't remember who I blocked since I can't access mafia chat but I do remember blocking one of the person you investigated after night one

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
lol welcome to the dead Andres :). You have a lot of explaining to do.

You were fucking right about like everything holy shit I was so rooting for you. You working it out was so genius :D

Lol what was going through your head when you made that claim XD

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
lol welcome to the dead Andres :). You have a lot of explaining to do.

You were fucking right about like everything holy shit I was so rooting for you. You working it out was so genius :D

Lol what was going through your head when you made that claim XD

Are you like serious? Like really serious?

OMG! I'M NOT THE WORST PLAYER EVER AFTER ALL! (Or maybe I was for claiming that paranoid cop role) I think that was my downfall.

And I actually never suspected about Alpha but since what happened with 112 and Prizyms that made me think about that being a mafia's plan. So I just went back and read the entire thread and (in my opinion) Alpha was the most guilty.

But I knewww it! He's been controlling the game the entire time. I hope Digital keeps going for him. And the freaking awesome 5 (Sploorky, Defiant, Oak, Vatumok and Omar) they're getting way too comfortable with Alpha. I hope they realize after my death that he's mafia. Or else Im just going to start a voodoo ritual with all of them and throw the dolls outside my balcony.

Is there any third party left? And wait, is 77 mafia too?

Spoilered by GmK, since all Mafia related chat is to be spoilered ;)

• Haha
Reactions: DKnucklehead

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
We were all rooting for you, ansoro. That was one of the coolest moments out of the game, you picking out the last two right off the bat.

GmK, since we're all rather curious, would you be up to revealing whatever third-party roles there are and who has them? (if there are any)

• Love
Reactions: Ansoro2112
Status
Not open for further replies.