CAPITALISM MAFIA

Iggish

Reaction score
Regarding erik's post, I dont think he slipped but rather just thought autocrat could kill for some reason.
But what about all the posts where people mentioned a serial killer (SK). There have been many, many posts mentioning the serial killer so I doubt he overlooked it. So far we have had two kills every night. Presumably one from mafia and one from the "serial killer", so why would he say that the autocrat could kill? No-one else has ever mentioned this possibility before and Jivvi didn't mention it when he described the role. Erik didn't even mention it before.
I think there being an autocrat with also kill abilities (basically a way more OP serial killer) it would be too strong.
But Jivvi didn't mention that the autocrat had any abilities, just that it had survive a town win. Also, why would it be way too OP is the autocrat (for all we know) has no other abilities?
Also as autocrat I think he would've been way more careful with his wording and not bring so much attention to it.
Anyways, it is quite late and I'm very tired
Well yeah, but if he was very tired then he would slip a lot more easily.
One thing he says about Rune, I also thought that Trudeau is likely a PR and therefore wanted to easy the pressure on him for a while. (before we just push a town power role out of the game) It is rather weird that erik does make notice of this as if he's hinting the mafia.
Why do you mean he's hinting the mafia? Also what does he take notice of, can you specify and why is it weird?
Inf still decent candidate for autocrat or maybe SK, erik is very likely neither but has a chance of being mafia. The things he called out in his post seem rather random and not very anti-mafia at all but only anti-3rd party.
What do you mean by what he said making sense for a mafia but not a third party?
Also why is he very likely neither mafia or third party? Why is it more likely that he is mafia over third party, when the supposed slip is to do with the possibility of his being third party and not mafia?

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
He's likely not third party but there's a decent chance he's mafia Iggish
I don't think there's an autocrat with kill powers (that would be broken) and if he really was he wouldn't just type that and bring attention to the fact that we need to lynch autocrat. This entire game he has been mostly anti-3rd party and not much anti-mafia at all, which is a trap mafia often fall for.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I don't think there's an autocrat with kill powers (that would be broken) and if he really was he wouldn't just type that and bring attention to the fact that we need to lynch autocrat. This entire game he has been mostly anti-3rd party and not much anti-mafia at all, which is a trap mafia often fall for.
Can you point out where he's mostly been anti-third party and not anti-Mafia and are you sure you're not just dismissing his points against rune as "not anti-Mafia" just because you thought he was town?

Iggish

Reaction score
I'm guessing that you are thinking of this from a statistical view as it is extremely likely that there are more mafia than third party.
If you're not thinking statistically, then idk what you're thinking. Erik hasn't done anything to be considered a possible mafia while his possible slip makes him a lot more likely to be the autocrat and a third party.
I don't think there's an autocrat with kill powers (that would be broken)
But why would it be broken if it supposedly has no other powers? How would that make it OP / broken?
and if he really was he wouldn't just type that and bring attention to the fact that we need to lynch autocrat.
He doesn't want to lynch the autocrat (yet) though. He said he'd prefer to get rid of the autocrat at the end of the game.
This is exactly what the actual autocrat would want, as it would stop questions about the autocrat until the end of the game. If the town were to be falsely convinced that they knew who the autocrat is, the real autocrat (erik, for this example), would just coast along until the end of the game and that try and snatch the win when there are hardly any people left.
This entire game he has been mostly anti-3rd party and not much anti-mafia at all, which is a trap mafia often fall for.
Do you mean that people have accused more people of being third party then being mafia? Because I don't think that's true.
Also what do you mean by a trap? What trap and what would the mafia falling for it even mean?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm guessing that you are thinking of this from a statistical view as it is extremely likely that there are more mafia than third party.
If you're not thinking statistically, then idk what you're thinking. Erik hasn't done anything to be considered a possible mafia while his possible slip makes him a lot more likely to be the autocrat and a third party.

But why would it be broken if it supposedly has no other powers? How would that make it OP / broken?

He doesn't want to lynch the autocrat (yet) though. He said he'd prefer to get rid of the autocrat at the end of the game.
This is exactly what the actual autocrat would want, as it would stop questions about the autocrat until the end of the game. If the town were to be falsely convinced that they knew who the autocrat is, the real autocrat (erik, for this example), would just coast along until the end of the game and that try and snatch the win when there are hardly any people left.

Do you mean that people have accused more people of being third party then being mafia? Because I don't think that's true.
Also what do you mean by a trap? What trap and what would the mafia falling for it even mean?
I think he's saying he thinks erik's more likely to be Mafia then 3p because he thinks erik has been more anti-third party than anti-Mafia in his posts, but I'm not sure where he's got that from

And by the "trap that Mafia often fall for" I think he means that Mafia members often behave anti-third party to seem townie but not anti-Mafia because they're Mafia or something. I've never seen any Mafia do that before personally but I think that's what he's saying

Sorry for not cutting the quote, still on mobile

• Informative
Reactions: Iggish

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I think he's saying he thinks erik's more likely to be Mafia then 3p because he thinks erik has been more anti-third party than anti-Mafia in his posts, but I'm not sure where he's got that from

And by the "trap that Mafia often fall for" I think he means that Mafia members often behave anti-third party to seem townie but not anti-Mafia because they're Mafia or something. I've never seen any Mafia do that before personally but I think that's what he's saying

(To clarify on the "trap" paragraph: And is implying erik is Mafia)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

And to further clarify the trap thing I think he's sayin that Mafia sci hunt for third party genuinely because it's in their interest to do so but don't genuinely Mafia hunt and he thinks erik's doing this

• Informative
Reactions: Iggish

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Way to make yourself seem super pro-kill-Mafia TWG!!!!!!

Pf you're just saying that because you want me to unvote you <3

Why would Mafia try to switch lynch to me rune? Only to save one of their own, surely. Otherwise they'd rejoice in you being lynched and avoid risking looking scummy by leading a lynch on me. But that thought didn't occur to you did it. Wonder why???!!!

And you killed comp/unu to make my reads look less reliable didn't you?!! (Because everything the Mafia does revolves around me totally)

No but seriously maybe I'm just tunnel visioning a townie but your defence of me seems forced - why did you quote Iggish and instead of focusing on what Iggish was actually getting at (erik's SK=autocrat thing) focus entirely on me being strongly town? And why would Mafia switch to me? Did you have that thought process because it makes sense in your head because you're Mafia and so it makes sense to you that Mafia would want switch right now, not considering that others didn't share the same knowledge?

Your Canadian claim is all too convenient, your attempt at bandwagoning Iggish yesterday was all too suspicious and unless something more convincing comes up, I'm not unvoting you, sorry.

Really sorry if you're town though <3
Nope, just that I was in a lesson typing that so I didn't have time on replying on what Iggish said about Erik. I'm still on mobile so this reply will be shite. My reply was intended towards the fact that you seem like a townie, and that it was out of place that all of the sudden; you have Erik trying to label you as an SK. You are right that what's the point of switching from me since it's easy to get me out of the way and if you eventually find out that I'm a townie; that it's basically an easy lynch on a townie who fucked up on day one. Also, I wouldn't consider it as a bandwagon but me being overly aggressive which resulted in me looking scummy asf and then me not replying correctly which made me look even more scummy.

Mafia would try to switch to you to try to confuse others, currently, I'm the sure fire lynch for today; lynching one innocent townie is an easy way of getting closer to the win condition, but making you also seem like a lynchable target would:
  • a) Potentially have the town switch from me to you, giving the mafia the advantage of the fact that you're one of the best interrogators currently in the town lineup and also managed to get the Godfather. Therefore if they manage to sway/confuse the town to vote for you then there goes a notable member of the town.
  • b) If they fail to get a bandwagon on you, then I'm the one who's getting lynched and because of this, they get a town either way.
  • c) To confuse the potential 3P who can kill you off at night instead of potentially a mafia member by random chance. This point is something which came up while I'm currently on the bus BUT I'm not sure about this though, is there an SK in this game or it's Erik's slip up in stating that autocrat does kill/trying to connect Autocrat with SK?
This made sense in my head not because as you're claiming; that I'm thinking like a mafia/are a mafia and is doing this on purpose to get the heat off me but because it increases the chances of hitting two birds with one stone instead of with me where it's one bird with one stone in which they can leave it be and get a townie lynched.

My claim is sticking as Justin Trudeau as a vanilla townie so I accept your apology Inffy <3 but obviously, I would ask for you to reconsider since so far, everything I've said hasn't made a difference in clearing my name so it's up to you to decide if you want to continue trying to lynch on me.

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Also, I guess it's easy to dismiss my arguments that it was made by a mafia member and it would be something that mafia would say.

This argument would also apply if I never claimed and never spoke after day one after I went too aggressive then there's also the potential of town getting it right and lynching a mafia member so what would be the point for the town to switch if there's a reasonable case for me being lynched? I don't accept this argument because I'm not mafia nor did I stop speaking after day one with all of the suspicion attached

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score

i'll take a shower and then start looking at shit i guess

(I may or may not have gotten carried away with this image but this is confusing as jivvi claims you left and you're not counted for the total people left or the number for amount of votes till lynch(since if you're here with then with 14 alive shouldnt it be 8 to lynch) so ¿whatishappning¿¿)

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score

(I may or may not have gotten carried away with this image but this is confusing as jivvi claims you left and you're not counted for the total people left or the number for amount of votes till lynch(since if you're here with then with 14 alive shouldnt it be 8 to lynch) so ¿whatishappning¿¿)
i asked him on discord and he was like "dude idk i guess you can still play since you technically haven't died yet" so i guess he initially intended for me to not play any more but didn't see the point in not letting me play either or idk myself

anyway i'm still playing so

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
It's kinda troll if there's someone in the game without a win condition, unless Ender has like a secondary win condition like win with town or mafia.
i mean, i'm not without a win condition, i've simply already reached it

this is not the first time this has happened, either

for example: TBD where i was rick astley, also won day 1 and continued to play

letting the 3rd parties whose win condition doesn't contradict town or mafia win conditions keep playing once they've reached their win conditions is pretty standard, honestly

Iggish

Reaction score
Ok, I'm going to try and make people understand why I think Rune is scummy. People have pretty "meh" opinions on Rune, saying that he "a bit suspicious" and that he's "said suspicious" things. Tbh, I just don't think people understood / understand what happened and why I'm so suspicious of him. Inffy said a while back that you're not as invested in something and you find it hard to understand when you're not involved in it and I think this is particularly true in this instance.
I would not trust Iggy to lead the selection process in the slightest because he did that last time and really assisted the Mafia because of it.
I mean, if you looked back at the last mafia game; his style of play there when he was third party is similar to this current play style.

For instance, like I said trying to be the leader of the lynch/the most vocal one to try to get the lynch rolling.
Here we see Rune's points against me. He says that I'm apparently leading the selection process and try to get a lynch rolling. He also said my current play style was similar to the one form the previous game where I was scum. These statements simply weren't true.
This is a very important detail as when questioned later, he went into more detail and said that I was playing reactively when I wasn't at the time.
So Rune, let me get this straight. Your justification for accusing me of "pulling shit" is that there is a lack of knowledge of Australian politicians worldwide. This is ludicrous.
I've said it before. My ideas of significant and insignificant would obviously differ from some people. I'm not even sure why this is relevant and why I would even lie in the first place (notty STILL has to answer). I'll try to answer though. Ireland is a small, peaceful neutral country. Ireland is pretty damn insignificant on a worldwide political level. Your arguments for Ireland being significant all relate to the UK. Of course Ireland would be significant on a British Isles level, the IRA and Brexit especially. Additionally, you're British so you are being influenced by this.
Australia is more significant in my eyes on a global level. Bigger country, more people, most significant country in the region etc.

This isn't even relevant. Remember, this started out as a side note in a post accusing comp where I said that if a Canadian appeared, my theory would be flawed. A Canadian appeared, my theory was flawed. That should have been the end of it. I don't know why I would lie and what on Earth I would have to GAIN from lying.

I am not trying to be a lynch leader, I haven't even voted for anyone yet. I have only strongly accused CompG and then my theory turned out to be flawed although some suspicion still remains on that front.

Also, are you looking only at notty's points against me and not my responses? To use that word again, they have been ludicrous.
Notty voted for me for being once of the last to claim American over Ender who was last out of everyone, let alone the Americans. That was her sole reason. When I asked why she was inclined to pick me over ender, guess what? No reply.

She is now trying to use points against me which mean absolutely nothing to make people think I am scum. It seems to be working as you are not looking at my replies, only her flimsy points. I have explained why I think Australia is more influential then Canada (because that matters for some reason). Notty said I was lying and I asked what would I have to gain by lying about something which doesn't even matter and guess what? No response. I asked again and guess what? No response. Notty has obviously seen these posts as she has posted relatively requently between them. She has even rated a couple of them "funny" to try and wind me up.

Then the beauty of a post where Notty quote two words from me "small" and "significant". As if two words contradict each other with no context. Absolute Bullshit.

And guess what? No answer, even though she posted three times after my question.

Now, faced with this information Rune, why on earth am I more suspicious then Notty? If you cast aside all the crap which notty is saying on a subject which is not important, what have I done which is scummy and suspicious?, literally nothing. You accuse me of pulling shit when notty has done such scummy things:
1. Vote for me out of the blue even though there was a better target using those same lines of reasoning and not respond to my question.
2. Call me out for lying on a topic where I'd have no incentive to lie and not responding to my questions twice.
3. Quoting words from me with absolutely no context to make me appear scummy and not responding to my request to quote the entire sentences.
huh well ok looks like iggish has jumped back to his reaction style from last game after all, nvm
This is where I do show reactive tendencies. Note that this is after Rune's initial accusations, which he later justifies by saying that I was playing reactively and that's why he said those points. That's not true, I only showed reactive tendencies after, which Inffy pointed out above.
So, you think Iggish is trying to take a lead - where? Can you quote?
1) You probably saw what I meant when he becomes over-reactive but it's probably me being paranoid
Inf asks Rune where he thought I was taking the lead and he says that I was being overly reactive. However, when he made the accusations, there was no evidence that I was being reactive.
Last game, Iggish was very reactive/extremely vocal when it came to who to lynch. When it came to the end, we found out that his role was a third party which would win if Mafia wins. The 'shit' which iggish does is the fact that under pressure, or in general when he is in a role such as third party or mafia, he becomes more animated/reactive in his conversation. This is a huge indicator that maybe, Iggish could potentially not be inno. This was also backed up with his sudden change in tone/the way he is acting currently.
Yes, I was reactive and vocal in the previous game, but there was no evidence of that this game when Rune made his accusations. He said I was very reactive in my defence and I did become like that but once again, at the time of his accusations, I wasn't.
The weird posts you're talking about are me theorising why the game is set out as it currently is. The reason why it looks confusing is being Inf is being an foolish boi as per usual and not understanding my thought process. Also, I have not been protective at all of being Canadian, you have been the more defensive one but I am sorry if I was sudden with my accusations when it came to you and I'm sorry if it causes some confusion. I will also try to give answers to your questions later on.
Rune then replied to a post I made about my suspicions and about how saying how Rune's posts were weird.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Let's get this party started.

I don't know if I'll count against mafia numbers or not, I don't know if Jivvi will count my vote, I don't know if the bulletproof vest that I got as part of my role is effective anymore, but let's not let such minute details get in the way of anything. For the time being, the town can consider me one of their own, although you might want to take everything I put forward with a grain of salt, because I want to focus on the more unlikely theories, since they're usually the more intriguing ones.

ERIK

The reason I voted erik at the beginning of the day was because I think he might be mafia. I wanted to see who would react to the vote and how, and how he would react himself.

But before I get to that, let me explain why I think he could be a mafioso.

Of the nearly 1000 posts that have been made in this game, 14 are his and even fewer actually attempt to contribute to the discussion. I don't know about you guys, but I find that to be a concerningly low amount of posts. Either he is a townie disinterested in the game, in which case his inactivity is aiding the mafia gain a louder voice in day discussions, or he is a mafia or serial killer trying to lay low. Not receiving email notifications is not a valid defense because considering how active this game has been, one would think that he'd think to check the forums at least daily. While the first option is certainly possible, I find that the second one makes more sense, particularly if we assume he's mafia.

To show you why I think so, let's look at all his posts (I'll omit the ones that contain nothing noteworthy in my opinion).

Despite enjoying these high quality memes, thinking of actually being somewhat productive here (and avoiding doing homework and studying xd). So one of the things I'm thinking of doing is stating each of our role names (so like boris johnson and nigel farage). This should give us somewhat of an idea of who exactly the odd person out in here is. That being said, there is a possibility some sort of 3rd party would have a specific kill win condition. So that's why I'm throwing this idea out there. If people really feel like we could get somewhere with this, I'll gladly be the first to share who exactly I am.
This is pretty much the first post in the thread that actually wants to get something done. While objectively this is a pro-town move, it's pretty obvious that it can also benefit everyone else. What's more, this is a pretty straightforward move, and therefore something that a scum trying to pose as a townie would not have trouble coming up with. Also note how he does not start off with stating his own role name. Instead, he wants someone else to start off. This is something I would expect a scum to do, because if no one else goes along with it, the information he gives to others about himself would be wasted in terms of getting information back, and would probably damage the scum agenda by giving the town more to work with.

Since it does seem like Inffy is silenced, why not just wait out another 12 hours or so?
If they haven't replied/rated by then, I think we could safely assume they were silenced
Here we see him going along with the majority opinion of the time. Again, a safe post that moves the discussion forward a bit, but doesn't actually do any good.

Yay an adaptation of my idea is being done to be productive!

I am Australian.

Also still feel like names would be a good idea. Generally the more public info there is, the better for town. Still leaving it up to everyone else since I don't want to force obligation on something that could put any of us at risk.
Same deal as the first one, but with the added bonus of drawing attention to the fact that he has (supposedly) been useful to the town.

Well seeing as to how nothing is progressing (and i do so hate a slow mafia game with nothing happening),Jolterino, ComputerGuy_, Hunter, Iggish, @Notme,hipman500, TheWeakGuy48_, Oak63, Enderfive, Runemen4 pls share country you're from.

Also, realistically here, it wouldn't make sense for a censorer to be town oriented from a flavour point of view. Why would you want to run the risk of stopping someone from helping the discussion when town in the strongest? Definitely should be mafia sided. Alongside this, if a doctor exists, I'd say run the risk of protecting Infy. Censor someone then kill them off the next night so that they can't share any specifics on the censoring/actions they may have done seems to be the most obvious course of action.

And can we start getting some more discussion rolling? I know that we don't have a lot to go over, but even just talking pure basics here, info that everyone "should know" or seems obvious would get us somewhere.
Another safe post.

Alright well with that useful tidbit of information, I think we should either lynch Jolt, ComputerGuy, or Runemen.

ComputerGuy and Runemen are sorta self-explanatory since they're 2 outstanding distinctive countries at the moment and that could very possibly mean one's the autocrat. Im guessing ComputerGuy though since the autocrat would most probably be some sort of SK third-party role which makes sense with what everyone else is mentioning.

As for Jolt, What are the odds that the entire mafia is in one country? Low obviously. But what if we had one member in EACH country? It's going out on a string somewhat but I'm thinking of it in a flavour way too where the mafia would want to get rid of the current leaders and replace those leaders with themselves.

I'm also worried though that maybe ComputerGuy could also be a third-party role or there could be an American third party could be with the goal of eliminating the British? Idk too many possibilities to consider and 2 town PR roles being gone means that caution is necessary.

Ender, no idea what the clapping means. Care to extend on what exactly it was or happened? Like any special details?
This quote interests me because it gives me the feeling that erik is more concerned with finding reasons to lynch people than finding mafia. A subtle difference for some, perhaps, but it makes an enormous difference in mindset. Allow me to explain: when a player is scumhunting, they usually look at people and what they have done. They attempt to figure out why a player has or hasn't said or done something. They look at reasons behind behaviour, and from there try to figure out who is mafia and who is not, who to lynch and who not to lynch. When a player is trying to look like they're scumhunting, but is really scum, they usually go for the people that have done something they think could be found scummy, but they don't stop to think why they might have done so.

In this quote, I see that erik has taken a particular reason why someone might be scummy and has then looked at who fits the criteria. While sometimes this is town behaviour, I find it to be more in line with how scum thinks.

Gonna have to disagree with the country thing. 2 outliers in a game like mafia is generally significant. And although its quite possible someones lying about their country, there's no way someone could easily lie about the person in government they were since we'd be able to find some form of discrepancy.

All this aside, ya we should go after suspicious people. Don't really see webpaige or TheWeak as suspicious. But THIS

just seems like the easiest and most non-chalant way of trying to get others to ignore the misalignment in countries here. Was the only who hadn't shared and even then. Why would mafia need to wait out on sharing their countries? This plus the Ireland factor seems very non-town

!vote ComputerGuy_
Again, seems like he's looking for reasons to accuse people, instead of looking at people and trying to figure out their motives. That, and the "ya we should go after suspicious people" is the most obvious thing in mafia, and in my experience, stuff like that is more often said by people who feel like they need to compensate for their behaviour to seem more town-like (which is obviously a scum thing to do).

Ya so alerts have been broken for me in that I don't seem to get email notifications when people post sadly so i generally only check this so often.
That being said, going through a ton of pages of just back and forth was annoying and I didn't read absolutely all of it (thx for the TL;DR though Inf). From what i can tell though:
-Ender won the game because of a meme (h o w)
-There's been a back and forth between Aqua and a few other people and overall Aqua's seemed pretty scummy to a couple of people (and a couple of meme votes have been given to)
-Inactive people are inactive (but holidays so understandably so)
Honestly, despite the fact that it may seem "meme"-ish, I think an Aqua lynch wouldn't be all too bad. A lot of flaws in his logic and reasoning pushes me to believe this. That being said, I'm not gonna lie in saying that I skimmed a lot of the past few pages so I'm not comfortable with just voting onto when he's already halfway to being lynched.

Also, ComputerGuy's behaviour still sort of irks me. But seeing as to how no one else seems to believe in that being too big of a problem, I will be unvoting.

unvote
This post is his first mention of Aqua. Considering that by that point, Aqua already had 5 (?) votes on him, the fact that he considers him a possible candidate for a lynch isn't indicative of his alignment either way, in my opinion. What I find more intriguing is the fact that he's going along with the majority opinion here, while still leaving himself enough room to back out of suspecting Aqua by saying that he's only skimmed the last few pages and he's not comfortable with lynching him yet.

I mean the whole sharing our names thing was an idea I originally proposed so ya by all means Im willing.
Again, trying to draw attention to something that he proposed and would perhaps benefit the town. It does look to me like he's concerned with appearing townie.

Honestly, I think we have more of a 3-way option for voting. And that's Rune, Aqua, and Ender. There's always the possibility that Ender isn't actually a 3P who just insta wins after the 30 posts since Jivvi still hasn't said anything about it. This is mainly because of the way he worded his first post asking anyone if they had also received a cl*p. Worse yet, he could only win once he survives till night meaning lynching him would be best.

As for Aqua and Rune, I think lynching Rune would be best. I've already mentioned I thought it was weird Rune claimed Canada right after Iggish brought up the possibility of Canada being in the game. Iggish also has given reasoning as to why Rune seems suspicious that's solid to me.

At the moment I think our priorities should be Ender, Rune, Aqua in that order. If there's even the slight possibility of Ender not winning if he's lynched today, I say we take it (also Jivvi please clarify if you can about whether he's won or not)

(Ifk how to bold this on mobile) Vote Enderfive
Disregarding the fact that he basically said he wanted to lynch me just because I'd win otherwise, not because it'd end the game or anything but just because he wanted to deny me the win (fuck you too, I guess <3), his reasoning for suspecting me is flimsy at best and feels more like a reason conjured up in order to have justification voting me than anything. Note also how it supports Aqua's reasoning at the time and how Aqua is last in his lynch order.

Let's hammer the final nail into his casket
(Bolded)
unvote
Vote Aqua
(Bolded)
This only came when everyone else who voted had already voted, so it's completely meaningless.

I never get email notifications from the forums anymore RIP.
Anyways, it is quite late and I'm very tired so I'll try my best to formulate an actual response to everything to the best of my ability.

First of all, something that I feel we really need to determine here is the autocrat. They've missed townies twice now which I'm sure they're not too happy about either. We have to figure out who the autocrat is and kill them soon. How soon is the question? Can we ignore them for now and focus on the problem that is the mafia? Well I think that requires a bit more game analysis regarding game size. If we had 18 players, I'd personally guess around 4-5 of them in total would be mafia (Not some crazy voodoo number I've conjured because I'm mafia but more just some thing I'd personally implement if I were running a game with 18 players). This means that we need to make sure that at any given night, we have at least 2 mafia alive. This is because of the fact that if the autocrat manages to kill the last remaining mafia in the night then they steal the win from the town.

Personally, I'd say we do some detective work and figure out who it is before all else. From there, we let them live and hope they'll benefit the town since they still want to win by trying to kill mafia during the night. Then when we have approx 2 mafia's left, we lynch the autocrat and try to move on from there. This is looking a solid 2-3 days deeper though which means that we will eventually need a PR or two to come forward and help us with more information since otherwise we're just shooting blanks in the dark. My best guess has already been voiced for who the autocrat is: Infected_Alien.

It would make sense to attempt to lay low at first as the autocrat. Not pull much attention to yourself and try to seem like an ordinary townie. But if Infy is the autocrat then he accidentally took it 1 step too far. He stayed silent for a while attempting to even push discussion about why he was silenced. Honestly if it hadn't been for the day grinding to a stop discussion wise, I think he may have gone even longer without speaking. But then he instantly jumps into action and pushes town into discussion and trying to do things. An extremely unconventional tactic that then simply leads into Infy doing what he seems to regularly do in mafia games? Fine I'd believe it meant nothing IF nothing like an autocrat were present. Alongside this, what better place to hide from the town then at the front leading it? When everyone seems to believe you're 100% confirmed townie, no one would suddenly flip and call you out as the autocrat.

For now, I'm gonna stick to that as my best guess as to who the autocrat is. If Infy isn't the autocrat well then there may be a point that comes along in the game where the town is losing hard enough that the autocrat has to out themselves and either force someone like Infy to claim or cooperate as the towns "hired killer" so to speak.

Onto Rune, I've already mentioned how i feel like it's TOO convenient that he claims canadian right after Iggish mentions the possibility of Canada being in the game. Easy way for someone to hide and avoid any CC. And then you just say you're the one globally recognized canadian politician (Justin Trudeau) and since no one else seemed to claim canadian there's no way anyone can prove or disprove you. Some of his other behaviour (as mentioned by both Iggish and Infy above) has also looked suspicious. One final thing I'd like to point out, maybe it's my pride (since I am a canadian citizen in real life) or maybe it's because a distinctive lack of any sort of PR influence has occurred, but the odds that someone like Justin Trudeau would be a vanilla townie are near nothing. Rune may have just done that to try and protect himself as a PR and I may be exposing one of our own but it's an important point that needs to be made. If you're going to claim right now when the spotlight is on you, then personally I'm looking for a hard claim with all info including (if this doesn't break PM mechanics) the bolded flavour text you got describing what role you are. You seem the most suspicious and are the most likely to get lynched right now. If you are a town PR then claim, we all pray a doctor exists and tries to save you, and start giving us some info to go off of instead of nothing but hidden town PR's making moves with their knowledge and the rest of us trying to make some sense of everyone's back and forth discussion.

As for Ender's vote on me, hell honestly I don't know what to make of it and don't particularly care (although I still think it's amazing that you won the most extravagant 3rd party way possible). If he's still in the game then all we can do is hope that he decides to side with town and help us instead of randomly bandwagoning and possibly confusing us (pls don't troll us Ender).

Last but certainly not least, TheWeakGuy. I think we're grasping at straws trying to say he's mafia just because Unu claimed so. I mean even Infy says he's grasping at straws when mentioning it but that we don't have more to go off of. Well if we don't have much to go off of, why are we going off of some random strange pattern that's happened over the past few games? Saying TWG has to be mafia this game because of Unu's feelings being right every game before this is like saying that after flipping a coin 4 times and it landing heads, the 5th time also has to land heads. It's not guaranteed and not worth the risk of losing another townie. That being said, I have not read too much into TWG's posts and I feel like i want to go back and see a recap of it all to maybe try and put together what Unu did before he died.

That is all from me. Some thing's I will try to address sometime tomorrow either in school or once I get back are the autocrat's decision in who to kill, a contradiction in my own post here (which I'm not gonna point out till tomorrow for the sake of suspense and as to not push away discussion or thoughts from what I've already brought up), and whatever else comes to mind. If possible, people try and already discuss this so I don't have only my own thoughts to rely on pls

TL;DR: I think we can use the autocrat to our advantage and that Inf is the autocrat, Rune seems suspicious and i want him to hard claim, Ender pls don't troll us, TWG doesn't seem suspicious to me but i need to read more into it, and expect more from me tomorrow.
I've no idea where he takes the idea that the autocrat can kill, but if it's not a misunderstanding, it could be a way to divert attention off the serial killer, which would mean that he's the SK. However, I'm willing to chalk this one up to not paying much attention. I disagree with most of what he says regarding the autocrat, but we'll get to that later, since it's not really relevant in terms of him being scum or not. What I do think could be relevant is that in naming the autocrat, he once again goes along with other people's opinions and plays it safe by doing so.

His bit on Rune is, again, going along with what most people seem to think, and also displaying the mindset of looking like he's scumhunting, while really just looking for an easy lynch. His opinion on TWG looks to me like he's putting forward the sensible idea in order to seem more town, and also the token disagreement with majority, since he could be realising himself that he's been playing it safe all the time.

Last little thing I'd like to call into question is telling us there's a contradiction in his post and then not telling us what it is. While I don't think it's indicative of alignment in any way, it's just weird and not helpful for the town at all.

So, to recap:
-He seems to be more concerned with lynching than scumhunting.
-He seems to be more concerned with playing it safe than moving discussion forward.
-He was reluctant to lynch Aqua.

Those three facts are in my opinion pretty strong indicators of scum, hence my opinion that he could be mafia.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
THE AUTOCRAT

I really don't understand why people think the Autocrat would want to stay low. First of all, lynching mafia is in their best interests, so not trying to actively help do that would be counterintuitive. Secondly, laying low would sooner or later bring attention to them as people turn to inactives with the logic of "oh, look, they're trying to lay low", which is something they don't want. Thirdly, if they do as much as they can to help the town win, they'll be (in theory, at least) indistinguishable from true townies, not counting for cops or other investigatives.

Of course, you could make the argument that this is exactly what the Autocrat wants you to think and perhaps the Autocrat has, indeed thought of everything I just said and has taken the counterintuitive route in order to seem less like the Autocrat, but that would be dumb and would also carry more risk. What I really don't think they would do, however, is do what Inf did and deliberately stay quiet in the beginning, because anyone with half a brain would anticipate that this move would be controversial, something the Autocrat probably doesn't want because they do still need to survive until the end of the game, and controversy tends to increase chances of getting lynched.

I think our best bet is to focus on getting maf for now and when we've taken down two more mafia or so, then start looking for the Autocrat, if they haven't already died by then. That gives us time to get more posts out of everyone and decreases our chances of lynching a useful townie, because I do believe that the Autocrat is going to look very similar to one.

Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I also have a crack theory that Inf, Notty and HK might be the remaining mafs, but it's probably wrong, I haven't researched it at all so it's all based on one small ridiculous thought that popped in my mind the other day, and I don't have time to start working on that right now, so that'll have to come some other time.

Iggish

Reaction score
Being reactive doesn't mean that I'm taking a lead or scumhunting. Your accusation came out of nowhere and had little justification, that's why I became suspicious.
No, the weird posts were when you were accusing me with weird justification.
I mean, you say I pulled the same shit last game but... I didn't. Last game I basically had an agenda against TWG where I would snap at any possibility to get him lynched and so benefit the mafia. You also said that I was leading a lynch wagon and being very vocal to lynch people. Well no, I wasn't. You then say that my argument is flawed because Ireland is more important then Australia in your opinion which I don't think is relevant at all. It just seems pretty sketchy and erratic.
I'm not where you got the idea that I was starting a lynch train and actively scumhunting (which I wasn't). In my eyes it's easily possible that you saw me calling one or two people out and kind of took that as a threat or wanted me lynched. The only explanation I can think of for you thinking this would be if you were very conscious of keeping a low profile and not being called suspicious. This could also explain why you got quite defensive the second someone put suspicion on you and you used the Canada excuse to try and evade that suspicion.

You're justification for holding back also makes no sense. You were waiting to counterclaim someone when they claimed Trudeau but we weren't near to claiming names yet. If I had to guess you held back because you were afraid someone else would be doing that to you and when no other Canadians came forward, you decided to take the risk and come out towards the end.

It just all seems a bit fishy to me.

Maybe I'm just being cynical but oh well, the possibility can't be ruled out. It would make sense for the autocrat or a mafia to try and do something like this, to hide in plain sight.
I then responded to Rune.
I mean to be fair your posts are extremely disjointed in my opinion. You randomly start new topics/thoughts in the same paragraph and it isn't very coherent to my brain, and I'm having a hard time understanding what you're trying to say a lot of the time. I'm not sure if this is indicative of your alignment but I've never noticed you like this before. Maybe you're struggling to remain coherent and linear in your thought process because you have a secret objective clouding your thoughts??

But where does he take the lead, like you said he did?

But Iggish wasn't being extremely vocal about who we should lynch, was he? I mean after you've said that, he and Notty have been debating quite a bit, but when you said this he hadn't even voted anyone or said anyone was probably Mafia or anything, so why did you talk about this as if he's doing it this game as well?

In fact, reading this again, this doesn't make sense does it? You're saying that, he's acting the same as last game, when he as mafia, on purpose, so that he can not be seen as suspicious and can win when town wins. Why would acting like he acted when he was Mafia make him less suspicious?

Also, you still have yet to answer my question, unless you already answered and I just forgot (the first quote is my question, the second quote is what the question stems from):

Looking back, I also find your reason for not voting Iggish a bit weird.

You say the reason you didn't vote him was because you could see where I was coming from when I said he was acting "a tad" different last game, but you only seem to agree with this (since you only say this) after I said it. Before that, you seemed pretty sure that Iggish was acting very similar to last game and even used that as the reason for saying he was the most suspicious.
Also, the way you defend your lack of voting by comparing yourself to me, basically saying "Inf didn't do that, and neither did I" also seems weird to me. Like maybe your reason for not voting is because you're trying to fit in, and that leaked out a bit in your response here.

Also is it just me or has rune suddenly decided to be nice to Iggish now that the heat is off him?
Inffy then chipped in as well. His whole post with quotes is on page 13 and I highly recommend you all read it.
Here we also see Rune not answering the question regarding where I took the lead and was being vocal for the first time.
I'm struggling to remain coherent because it feels like I have been repeating myself so many times that it gets to the point that you can't reword what I have already said. I've reworded my answers twice now and yet you were still confused so you can understand my frustration especially when I'm on a bloody phone most of the time and that I can't reply properly.

You yourself mention the fact that his style is similar to the game that he did last time. I was arguing that his style was similar to what he did last game, which again you mention yourself:
Rune said that Inf said I was playing like last game (being reactive) but that was after I became reactive. Rune accused me before that. He said he was arguing that my style was similar to last game's well that was total bullshit as it wasn't. Here Rune (from my point of view) is intentionally getting the timeline mixed up to defend himself. Inffy said I was reactive when I was reactive. Rune accused me when I wasn't and yet he's comparing himself to Inf on the matter.
This is also the second time where we see Rune not answer the question of where was I leading the lynch.
Rune: I have also explained this before, weird points against me and lying bout a point which iirc he still hasn't responded to
Then in my posts of my suspicions on everyone, I mentioned that Rune hadn't responded to the question yet. Even though he had posted two (albeit short) messages in between this post and me asking previously.
Runemen4 Still waiting for a response.
I'll be honest, there's no proper way to explain my hunch so I really can't keep trying to reword it because I actually can't. All my brain is saying that you were doing dodgy stuff in the last game which was similar to this one; that's literally it. It's not me trying to avoid the question and I'm just fine claiming right now. Like I said, take your performance from the last game and this one and you can probably see some similarity. Not exact but some and that's probably where you can understand what I'm saying.

Other than that, that's pretty much the only reason why I look like scum; because it's difficult for me to explain it. Anyways, I'm now inclined to believe that you're probably town but others in your country are most likely not.
Rune is now saying that it is a hunch. He draws similarities to how I've been playing this game in general and he reasons that it can be stated that I've been reactive. However, once again, Rune is not answering the question. He hasn't provided proof of where I was taking the lead. I wasn't being reactive before he accused me.
No, it is definitely you trying to avoid it. We have said this countless times but you refuse to acknowledge it. Why did you say I was leading a lynch and being very vocal when I wasn't showing any of these traits and there were no similarities to how I was playing the game.
So you basically just felt like he was leading lynches and said that he was, even though he wasn't?

Also why are you inclined to believe that he's town, when you apparently stand by your read on him of acting the same?
Inf and I then try to clarify the question again.
Holy shit, let me say this in baby speak so you can understand

What it might look like to you:

YOU LAST GAME: HEYYY GUYS, I PERSONALLY BELIEVE WE SHOULD REALLY REALLY REALLY LYNCH THIS GUY
THIS GAME: I GOT JUSTIFICATION FOR LYNCHING SOMEBODY BUT THEY COULD STILL BE POTENTIALLY TOWN

This is how it looked like to me:

YOU LAST GAME: HEYYYY GUYS, LETS LYNCH THIS GUY BECAUSE HE'S 100% MAFIA
THIS GAME: I AM REALLY REACTIVE AND IT MAKES ME LOOK LIKE I WANT TO PUSH A LYNCH FOR SOMEONE.

That's literally it, but you're making it look like that I'm scum because of my PERSONAL EVALUATION of the last game compared to this one. You can have a different opinion but it doesn't justify you constantly pushing for answers when its just my opinion. Are you that threatened that you keep asking for a reasoning why, possibly due to the fact that it could possibly result in you looking like Mafia?

And I've already concended in the fact that you might be town due to the reactivity of your posts being explained by you and notty and the fact that the second time reading through everything; you look less scummy.
Rune responds and once again doesn't take the timeline into consideration. He says I was reactive and was pushing for a lynch when at the time of his accusations, I wasn't. He also doesn't answer how I was leading the town. Not answering the question #4.
Ok rune so if I say, guys Rune is acting really suspicious because he's not speaking at all, would you just say "okay well it's his interpretation of what I'm doing so it's fine!!!'

No, you said Iggish was leading town and trying to lead lynches, and he wasn't. And I don't quite understand your leap from 'you seem reactive' to 'trying to lead a lynch'. I also don't understand *where* Iggish was even being reactive at all from your point of view, because when we asked you about where, you pointed to a post which was made AFTER you said he was acting strange, so then why did you say that before?
Inffy's post describes it perfectly.
Extention, I think it's literally due to the fact that because of your diagrams and stuff like that; it looked like you were trying to explain something which made you look more vocal and more controlling of the argument. I'll be honest again, I'm not sure why but it felt like a vibe to me so
Now this answers a few questions but not the main one, how was I leading the town? Here Rune says that I was being vocal and posting diagrams and that made him thinking I was pushing for lynches. (I only posted one diagram before his accusations, but whatever)
It became more reactive from the notty + iggy argument, and before that was most likely me looking at the diagrams and thinking he was more vocal/more likely to lead a lynch because of it.
I mean, this is just garbage. I made one diagram before his post. "More likely to lead a lynch", when he said I was leading the town.
What? I wasn't pushing for a lynch and when was I reactive before you said it? Please please please just answer the question.
You're making yourself look like scum because you aren't answering the question. I'm trying to understand you "personal evaluation" here. You said that I was being vocal and pushing for a lynch when the simple fact is; I wasn't, at that time when you said it.

You're ignoring the question again Rune!
At this point, I'm inclined to believe it was me thinking at a time when you were doing the diagrams and the larger posts; that this made you look more vocal and therefore made you look like you were pushing for a lynch.
Yeah probably, looking back; my argument was pretty shit in the first place and was done both on mobile and when I was busy with other things
But, but, the large posts were defending my choice of saying Canada and all that and there was only one diagram before you said I was being reactive. I can't understand why you thought I was being vocal though. I wasn't urging anyone else to vote for anyone. Maybe you have another interpretation of vocal which is more-so linked to activity and then I can understand it.

However, how the hell did you get the idea that I was trying to get a lynch going on anyone, especially if the long posts were about me defending myself.
My activity was mainly regarding defending myself. Defending myself, not attacking anyone and yet somehow Rune interpreted this as leading a lynch when I was on the back foot.
Ok, at this stage, Rune has answered finally, but the answer is incredulous. I was on the back foot, defending myself and Rune interpreted it as leading the town and advocating a lynch.
Well at least we finally have your answer, though I'm a bit confused as to why it took you so long to give it? Thank you though
Yeah, I don't know why I took so long trying to answer it; most likely me trying to recover from some recent stuff which caused me stress which has really made my dyslexia get worse because of it.
Inffy and Rune said some stuffs.
As Inffy said, at least we have some sort of answer regarding the correct time frame and I'm sorry if you've been having issues but I still can't understand your leap of thought from me being active to actively trying to lynch people and lead the town. Also the fact that the answer took a very long time to come where I repeatedly tried to clarify the question while you seemed to be deliberately ignoring it is very sketchy.

Maybe your head works differently from mine but that is a huge conclusion to make just because someone is being active and I find it highly unbelievable. My suspicions (although slightly diminished), still stand.
I then made this post which Rune rated "disagree" although I'm not sure what he disagrees with here. I asked him so many times to answer the question and to clarify over a long time frame and he only just gave an answer (although a very unsatisfactory one).

I think those are the main topics of discussion on this issue, I'm stopping this at page 31 for now. I have other reasons for suspecting Rune (sensitivity over country, sheep nature etc) but I'll leave that for now.
I think Rune started putting suspicion on me with no justification to try and bandwagon on me. At this time, Notty was putting pressure on me and Rune joined in. I called his BS and in addition to that, when Notty stopped with her suspicions, Rune stopped as well and started trying to be friendly with me. He apologised and said he thought I was probably a townie or something like that.
The reason Rune took so long to answer is simple, he didn't have one. When questioned, he answered with off-topic nonsense and never answered the question properly. At one stage he got angry and said something like "I HAVE TO GET THIS INTO YOUR HEAD", however he later said that looking back, his argument was garbage so why was he so protective of it? He just thought he could get an easy lynch. If you follow his line of reasoning and his answer, it makes no sense. He made the leap from me being active while on the back foot to me leading the town and advocating lynches.
He purposefully didn't answer the question over a period of like 20 pages.
I think this is extremely scummy and it is also why I kept my vote on Rune to the last on day 1 although supporting an Aqua lynch.

I don't think I've been overly bias with this post and I've tried to include all relevant quotes. I hope it make sit easier to understand why I think Rune is so scummy.

P.S. Rune: You still haven't answered the question

Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
But before I get to that, let me explain why I think he could be a mafioso.

Of the nearly 1000 posts that have been made in this game, 14 are his and even fewer actually attempt to contribute to the discussion. I don't know about you guys, but I find that to be a concerningly low amount of posts. Either he is a townie disinterested in the game, in which case his inactivity is aiding the mafia gain a louder voice in day discussions, or he is a mafia or serial killer trying to lay low. Not receiving email notifications is not a valid defense because considering how active this game has been, one would think that he'd think to check the forums at least daily. While the first option is certainly possible, I find that the second one makes more sense, particularly if we assume he's mafia.
TWG has posted and contributed less than him. Same with Oak. And Danni-ish.

This is pretty much the first post in the thread that actually wants to get something done. While objectively this is a pro-town move, it's pretty obvious that it can also benefit everyone else. What's more, this is a pretty straightforward move, and therefore something that a scum trying to pose as a townie would not have trouble coming up with. Also note how he does not start off with stating his own role name. Instead, he wants someone else to start off. This is something I would expect a scum to do, because if no one else goes along with it, the information he gives to others about himself would be wasted in terms of getting information back, and would probably damage the scum agenda by giving the town more to work with.
He doesn't want someone else to start off, he even says that he'll do it first but he wants to know if other people will do it too, which I can understand since if nobody else will then it suggests people may have a reason for not doing so (e.g. they know something about how names work in the setup so know it's a bad idea).

Here we see him going along with the majority opinion of the time. Again, a safe post that moves the discussion forward a bit, but doesn't actually do any good.
That wasn't the majority opinion at the time though was it? He was the first to say that. Though not many people had really said a direct opinion on a course of action at that point, if that's what you mean.

Same deal as the first one, but with the added bonus of drawing attention to the fact that he has (supposedly) been useful to the town.

Another safe post.

This quote interests me because it gives me the feeling that erik is more concerned with finding reasons to lynch people than finding mafia. A subtle difference for some, perhaps, but it makes an enormous difference in mindset. Allow me to explain: when a player is scumhunting, they usually look at people and what they have done. They attempt to figure out why a player has or hasn't said or done something. They look at reasons behind behaviour, and from there try to figure out who is mafia and who is not, who to lynch and who not to lynch. When a player is trying to look like they're scumhunting, but is really scum, they usually go for the people that have done something they think could be found scummy, but they don't stop to think why they might have done so.
Yeah, the "look guys my idea is being used to be productive" stood out to me at the time but I could easily see why he'd just be saying that as town so I didn't think much of it.

But I can see where you're coming from with the "trying to find reasons to lynch someone rather than finding mafia", though I can also see the opposite, depending on the tint/lens I have when I start to read his post. Which tbh makes me think that maybe you're the one trying to find reasons to lynch someone by building from the ground up rather than observing it first and then making the point, but you did say you were trying to look into more unlikely theories so I guess that'd make sense for you to do so. But I guess I have a tendency to favour theories that come from seeing them rather than building them up on your own, because they just seem more reliable to me if you're seen them rather than created it yourself.

Again, seems like he's looking for reasons to accuse people, instead of looking at people and trying to figure out their motives. That, and the "ya we should go after suspicious people" is the most obvious thing in mafia, and in my experience, stuff like that is more often said by people who feel like they need to compensate for their behaviour to seem more town-like (which is obviously a scum thing to do).
His 'we should go after suspicious people' wasn't just him saying it on his own though, I believe it was in response to Unusual_Dude disagreeing with him and saying we shouldn't lynch on countries but instead on suspicious people:

I don't think we should lynch based on peoples countries. We have no idea if they even have anything to do with peoples alignment, and if it has it would be easy for people to just lie about their country. I think and we should just go after someone who we are suspicious of or someone who is not active or contributing/cooperating. I still would like to lynch webpaige, or perhaps TheWeak. I believe we will get more information of how/if alignment and role is connected to the country or political party, next day anyway.

This post is his first mention of Aqua. Considering that by that point, Aqua already had 5 (?) votes on him, the fact that he considers him a possible candidate for a lynch isn't indicative of his alignment either way, in my opinion. What I find more intriguing is the fact that he's going along with the majority opinion here, while still leaving himself enough room to back out of suspecting Aqua by saying that he's only skimmed the last few pages and he's not comfortable with lynching him yet.
Again, to me, this feels more like you building a theory from the ground up, trying to find something to look into to try to make some kind of case against him rather than coming from you instinctively thinking that, but that's probably just because, to me, it's unnatural to read his post that way because I just didn't get that sense from it. When I read his post again with the lens you provide, I can see where you're coming from, but only when I first put that lens on. So I'm a bit hesitant to buy into the theory, but I can see where you're coming from.

Again, trying to draw attention to something that he proposed and would perhaps benefit the town. It does look to me like he's concerned with appearing townie.
Yeah I can agree on that. At the time I read it as him just wanting to kinda claim the idea, maybe like he felt it was being stolen and he wanted to take credit as a townie, but I can totally see him doing that as Mafia as well.

Disregarding the fact that he basically said he wanted to lynch me just because I'd win otherwise, not because it'd end the game or anything but just because he wanted to deny me the win (fuck you too, I guess <3), his reasoning for suspecting me is flimsy at best and feels more like a reason conjured up in order to have justification voting me than anything. Note also how it supports Aqua's reasoning at the time and how Aqua is last in his lynch order.
Yeah I can see that actually.
I've no idea where he takes the idea that the autocrat can kill, but if it's not a misunderstanding, it could be a way to divert attention off the serial killer, which would mean that he's the SK. However, I'm willing to chalk this one up to not paying much attention. I disagree with most of what he says regarding the autocrat, but we'll get to that later, since it's not really relevant in terms of him being scum or not. What I do think could be relevant is that in naming the autocrat, he once again goes along with other people's opinions and plays it safe by doing so.

His bit on Rune is, again, going along with what most people seem to think, and also displaying the mindset of looking like he's scumhunting, while really just looking for an easy lynch. His opinion on TWG looks to me like he's putting forward the sensible idea in order to seem more town, and also the token disagreement with majority, since he could be realising himself that he's been playing it safe all the time.
Yeah, I can see this too. I think that the more I'm reading your post the more I'm putting on the tinted lens and seeing what you mean.

Overall I definitely think Rune is far more likely to be scum than erik but these theories are interesting. I don't really have a solid viewpoint on them, most of my responses ended up just being kind of pointless I guess but oh well.

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I also have a crack theory that Inf, Notty and HK might be the remaining mafs, but it's probably wrong, I haven't researched it at all so it's all based on one small ridiculous thought that popped in my mind the other day, and I don't have time to start working on that right now, so that'll have to come some other time.
I could absolutely see them deciding to lynch off Aqua to look proven and then Aqua gives Inf a hard time and pretends to try to get him lynched