CAPITALISM MAFIA

Iggish

Reaction score
i mean it seems 100% weird iggy brought up Canada but i can't see how it can be anti-town related

unless he's the serial killer and they were told you have to kill one person from *list of countries* and he thought the Canadian might have claimed American by mistake
Aghhhhhh. How is bringing up Canada weird?

I used Canada as an example as it is more significant then Ireland. I was pointing out that my theory would be flawed if there was a Canadian role. I chose Canada over New Zealand and Guyana as it is much more influential. While I used Canada, my theory still would've been flawed if there had been a New Zealand(ish?) politician or a Guyanian(?) one. My point was why include a small country like Ireland if you are not going to include a more significant country like Canada.

Out of three options to pick (Canada,Guyana,New Zealand), Canada being by far the most significant, why is it weird that I mentioned Canada?

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
- TWG and paige were the two who I noticed were mostly in favour of me pretending to be silenced as a tactic. Paige in particular. She seemed pretty happy to believe that I wasn't silenced, asking if I was aware the game had started, even when I'd rated posts and people had pointed that out. She explained that as tiredness, which maybe is right, but I do find it slightly odd.
I'm just in your head so obviously it was <o>. Guess I should have kept taunting
Paige also may be capitalistic?
Never WE MUST TAKE BACK THE MEMES OF PRODUCTION
Specifying that Jeb is in the conservative party, as a way to justify it fitting the game, makes me wonder whether her politician is also in the conservative party, and she thought all of them were or something.
The game is called "CAPITALISM MAFIA"and the conservative party is more capitalist in the US (even though both are very capitalist). Unless you have a better idea I don't know any other politician involved with clapping.

Also,
If anyone's wondering why it would be a really bad idea for a mafia member to do what I did, it's because, there are two likely possible endings to my little plan, if I kept it going:

1) The following day, when nobody else was silenced (because the silencer doesn't exist, and I made him up as mafia[ha slip XD]), it'd be really suspicious of me to be the only silenced person, people would think I did the same tactic as last time where I made up an attack on myself so that I'd look innocent, and I'd be lynched

2) The way to ensure that ^ doesn't happen is for the entire mafia team to take it in turns pretending to be silenced so that it looks legit, but then, once one of us is revealed to be mafia, which would inevitably happen at some point, it'd be pretty obvious what was going on and the lynch list would consist of all of us who pretended to be silenced, because the silencer only really makes sense as a mafia role so they wouldn't target their own team so it'd look like a staged plan, and we'd all die and lose
You explain why you're not mafia, but that doesn't mean you can't be a bad third-party member, like the autocrat.

P.S.:
hi losers <3
you're a loser <3

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
also (idk if someones already brought it up i feel like i might have briefly seen it)
but if there is a serial killer MY BETS TED CRUZ who we all know is the ZODIAC KILLER who was born in CANADA
EH RUNE???? (i know i just said it was possible it was iggy gotta keep all doors open!!)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
The game is called "CAPITALISM MAFIA"and the conservative party is more capitalist in the US (even though both are very capitalist). Unless you have a better idea I don't know any other politician involved with clapping.
Yeah, I just meant that since you based your suggestion on the idea that they're capitalist, and therefore would fit the theme, I'm assuming your role is a capitalist role, since otherwise I don't see why you'd have that thought process, which maybe means something.

You explain why you're not mafia, but that doesn't mean you can't be a bad third-party member, like the autocrat.
Well what would I gain as autocrat by doing what I did? If autocrat's goal is to survive then I'd say it was a very risky play on my part to do something which could pretty easily put me in a difficult place, but then again, I could also have done it so that I could use that exact same argument and look trustworthy, so I guess you'll never know <3

you're a loser <3
fight me

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
First you go on to say ireland is a little country and it wouldn't make sense to have it in the game but it suddenly does make sense if canada is in it. I call you out saying that canada isn't a little country and all of a sudden you're doing a 180 and claiming canada isn't politically significant even though im pretty sure most people know exactly 1 canadian politician and 0 australian politicians(atleast thats my case). You claiming to somehow talk about another meaning of 'little' is you trying to cover the fact that you're just making things up.

Also let's look at this shall we:

Where have I seen something like this before? Oh thats right, right here:

What are you trying to do, look town to Inf?
That's exactly what I pointed out when it came to Australia. If anything, maybe their PM would be noticeable but that's it. Right now, Iggy is the most suspicious because he pulled the same shit before when he was third party and nearly got away with it. I would not trust Iggy to lead the selection process in the slightest because he did that last time and really assisted the Mafia because of it.

It could also be the Five Eye member countries, which includes Australia, Canada, US AND the UK. But this doesn't take into account of Ireland. Ireland may be a small country, but politically has a huge background and general effect on the political climate, this includes it's past history with the IRA which still has consequences to this day and also modern history such as Brexit. So I don't accept Iggy's argument that Ireland is insignificant. If anything, other than China infiltrating Australia, Australia has nothing close to Ireland and is a hell of a more insignificant so why the hell does Australia have so many people? Could this explain why Australia has this many people?

Chinese agents are known to try to infiltrate BOTH the US and Aus and are 100% anti-capitalist. This could be Mafia who are Chinese agents trying to claim inno by picking Australia or the US. This could also explain why the person who is part of Ireland could be third party because of this.

We should begin my asking both US and Aus before we jump to Iggy because I find that a lot more suspicious.

I'll have a proper read of the thread later but since it's Christmas, I'm on my phone.

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well what would I gain as autocrat by doing what I did? If autocrat's goal is to survive then I'd say it was a very risky play on my part to do something which could pretty easily put me in a difficult place, but then again, I could also have done it so that I could use that exact same argument and look trustworthy, so I guess you'll never know <3
You could be a fool, we don't know what roles are in the game after all!
I'll rek you NERD

• Optimistic
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
(also i feel its necessary to point out jivvi is from the land down under which is probs why its prominent in the game)
Yeah tbh I feel like Jivvi just included politicians he knew, it doesn't seem like he put tons of effort into making it all match up with some flavour story or whatever since he didn't really seem to care about hosting and even said that the game would be underwhelming.
You could be a fool, we don't know what roles are in the game after all!

I'll rek you NERD
That's true but then why would I do something which I could easily defend against, if I wanted to be lynched??? I'd just behave normally because I get lynched all the time anyways.
You can't expect people to claim stuff when you don't do it yourself! Your post is missing your claim!
- TWG seems to be a capitalistic politician??? I know I'm town and I'm left-wing according to a really quick google search, what's everyone else's political standing?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
That's exactly what I pointed out when it came to Australia. If anything, maybe their PM would be noticeable but that's it. Right now, Iggy is the most suspicious because he pulled the same shit before when he was third party and nearly got away with it. I would not trust Iggy to lead the selection process in the slightest because he did that last time and really assisted the Mafia because of it.
I'm a bit confused here. What are you referring to when you say "That's exactly what I pointed out when it came to Australia"? And what do you mean by "their PM would be noticeable"? And what "same shit" did Iggish pull last time that he nearly got away with?

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
- I think this is the first time in any game ever that Unusual_Dood has suspected TWG. He said:
On you its just a strong gut feeling. For Weak I get the feeling he is trying more to not get himself in suspicion than in the other games where he was town.
Why do you think that Unu? Is it because of this post:

Here are all the claims so far:

Notty-American
HKC-American
Aqua-American
Danni-American
Arelic-American
Oak-American
Iggish-American
(Inffy-American)

Ltin-British (dead)
Vatumok-British(dead)
Jolt-British

Ooglie-Australian
Unu-Australian
TWG-Australian
Webpaige-Australian
Erik-Australian

ComputerGuy-Irish

Ender-?

For Inffy I found out what he is based on his 'agree' rations(as someone mentioned earlier). Ender haven't claimed his nation yet so for now he is put as unknown.
Or is it because of something else? Personally I think his vote on me was a bit of a bold move for someone not trying to look suspicious, but y'know, brother telepathy and all that, maybe you're onto something. I did notice his post when he voted me was weirdly and unusually aggressive (calling potential decisions by the host stupid, for example), but I'm not sure what to make of that.
Sorry for not replying sooner, forgot about this game. Nothing really has happened yet? Maybe except for how Inffy hasn't posted anything yet, I see two possibilities: he is knowingly not speaking, or he is actually silenced. The latter makes no sense because it doesn't make sense to have a silencer in a FORUM mafia game, but hey this is Eacape restart mafia so it's certainly possible(would be dumb as fuck tho).

The former makes more sense because everytime Inffy is mafia, he makes himself have a negative ability day1 or some dumb shit. I think he does this because he wants to confuse town. So Inffy if you're town pls speak(if ur mafia don't)

Vote Inffy
- Unusual also said this:

Eyy! o/

I am australian too, so we are probably political enemies.
Which sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiightly makes me lean towards trusting him, because I think, if he was Mafia, he wouldn't be so readily eager to suggest the idea that he's an enemy with somebody else in the game like that. Unless both him and oog are Mafia. Or maybe he just didn't think about it like that, I don't know. But other things Unusual has said makes me lean very slightly towards trusting him, mostly because I've agreed with a lot of stuff he's said:

I don't think we should lynch based on peoples countries. We have no idea if they even have anything to do with peoples alignment, and if it has it would be easy for people to just lie about their country. I think and we should just go after someone who we are suspicious of or someone who is not active or contributing/cooperating. I still would like to lynch webpaige, or perhaps TheWeak. I believe we will get more information of how/if alignment and role is connected to the country or political party, next day anyway.
If they are antitown I don't see why Rune or Comp wouldn't just have lied. By saying their countries they both made themselves big lynch targets, and also considering they were one of the last to claim, they probably knew so, so I find it odd why they just didn't lie.
But I did also find his vote on paige a bit weird, because I think he made it too obviously-jokey for it to be a reaction test, so I wonder what the point of it was exactly - maybe just to look like it was a reaction test, for example.

I know nothing, but I think Webpaige probably is scum! Like, just look at him, and tell me you see it too! :)

Vote Webpaige
Well, yes this is the first time I haven't gotten the townie feeling from TheWeak, and it's noteworthy that I actually have been correct about Weak's innocence in e v e r y game. However, so far in this this game I haven't recieved the same feeling, and I believe one of the reasons is that he has tried to not put himself in suspicion, something he so often tend to do. For instance I noticed that he unlike the early stages of other previous games, actually shared his opinion about the situation and he followed what could seem to be the general opinion on Infected, instead of putting the usual "I litterary have nothing to say", "people have already said my thoughts" which he usually does and it often put him under the spotlight.
I'm going to laugh if Inf hasn't actually been silenced and he's just been asleep/forgot to reply
tbh i feel like inf is lying about it now
It is also worth to mention that once we have ran out of evidendences in the privious games TheWeak(as town) quickly recieved many votes, because he has been an easy target for the mafias. However, so far this game despite we having no evidences (except for the countries?) pretty much only I have been suspicious of him, which could be because mafias are unwilling to for him yet.

Anyway, it isn't a really big suspicion and I would probably choose Webpaige over TheWeak.

Something quite interesting while I think about is how sure TheWeak seem to be that Infected is not silenced. At that time, I remember I was pretty confident Infected was silenced and it didn't cross my mind he would bring up a stunt like that, so the fact that TheWeak actually was right is suspicious, since he would know for sure Infected was lying if he was mafia.

Sorry for not replying sooner, forgot about this game. Nothing really has happened yet? Maybe except for how Inffy hasn't posted anything yet, I see two possibilities: he is knowingly not speaking, or he is actually silenced. The latter makes no sense because it doesn't make sense to have a silencer in a FORUM mafia game, but hey this is Eacape restart mafia so it's certainly possible(would be dumb as fuck tho).

The former makes more sense because everytime Inffy is mafia, he makes himself have a negative ability day1 or some dumb shit. I think he does this because he wants to confuse town. So Inffy if you're town pls speak(if ur mafia don't)

Vote Inffy

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well, yes this is the first time I haven't gotten the townie feeling from TheWeak, and it's noteworthy that I actually have been correct about Weak's innocence in e v e r y game. However, so far in this this game I haven't recieved the same feeling, and I believe one of the reasons is that he has tried to not put himself in suspicion, something he so often tend to do. For instance I noticed that he unlike the early stages of other previous games, actually shared his opinion about the situation and he followed what could seem to be the general opinion on Infected, instead of putting the usual "I litterary have nothing to say", "people have already said my thoughts" which he usually does and it often put him under the spotlight.

It is also worth to mention that once we have ran out of evidendences in the privious games TheWeak(as town) quickly recieved many votes, because he has been an easy target for the mafias. However, so far this game despite we having no evidences (except for the countries?) pretty much only I have been suspicious of him, which could be because mafias are unwilling to for him yet.

Anyway, it isn't a really big suspicion and I would probably choose Webpaige over TheWeak.

Something quite interesting while I think about is how sure TheWeak seem to be that Infected is not silenced. At that time, I remember I was pretty confident Infected was silenced and it didn't cross my mind he would bring up a stunt like that, so the fact that TheWeak actually was right is suspicious, since he would know for sure Infected was lying if he was mafia.
Well tbh it's extremely early and he's not really said anything that could really be pushed on him as suspicious I don't think, but okay thanks for answering. Yeah his certainty about me not being silenced, and his willingness to call it a dumb move on Jivvi's part, if a silencer existed, seems a bit odd to me too.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Yeah his certainty about me not being silenced, and his willingness to call it a dumb move on Jivvi's part, if a silencer existed, seems a bit odd to me too.
(As in, you'd think, if he genuinely thought it was possible, that he'd be more careful about being rude to Jivvi or something, but if he was Mafia and knew the silencer didn't exist (or at least thought he knew) then it'd be safe for him to do that. Or maybe he just didn't care idk.)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
And this:

Well tbh it's extremely early and he's not really said anything that could really be pushed on him as suspicious I don't think
was in response to this:

in case that wasn't clear

Rune

Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I'm a bit confused here. What are you referring to when you say "That's exactly what I pointed out when it came to Australia"? And what do you mean by "their PM would be noticeable"? And what "same shit" did Iggish pull last time that he nearly got away with?
1)

For example, there isn't a lot of notable politicians for Aus
2) Pretty much same quote but let me ask you, do you know any other current politician other than Malcolm Turnbull who is their PM or/and maybe Tony Abbott?

3) I mean, if you looked back at the last mafia game; his style of play there when he was third party is similar to this current play style.

For instance, like I said trying to be the leader of the lynch/the most vocal one to try to get the lynch rolling. In the previous game, he did this to assist Mafia as his third party role was to interfere and make Mafia's life more easy. In this game, the third party wins automatically when Town wins so it makes sense he's doing similar plays to try to get people the least susp of him so he can win when Town wins.

Rune

Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Could we also start talking about the possibility of my idea that Mafia have most likely declared them being either American or Australian due to Mafia most likely being some communist which would correlate to the games premise that innos are capitalist and that most likely communist such as chinese? This could explain the imbalance other than Jivvi including a ton for the sake of it?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
1)

2) Pretty much same quote but let me ask you, do you know any other current politician other than Malcolm Turnbull who is their PM or/and maybe Tony Abbott?

3) I mean, if you looked back at the last mafia game; his style of play there when he was third party is similar to this current play style.

For instance, like I said trying to be the leader of the lynch/the most vocal one to try to get the lynch rolling. In the previous game, he did this to assist Mafia as his third party role was to interfere and make Mafia's life more easy. In this game, the third party wins automatically when Town wins so it makes sense he's doing similar plays to try to get people the least susp of him so he can win when Town wins.
Okay. I'm a bit confused as to how you saying that there isn't a lot of notable politicians for Canada has anything to do with Notty's theory for Iggish though? Or am I just completely misunderstanding what you're saying?

Oh do you mean Prime Minister rather than Private Message, when you say PM? I think that's where I'm getting confused

I disagree about your third point, I think he's playing pretty differently this time around, and if anything, his reactions to Notty's pressure makes me lean towards trusting him a little. I don't really see where he's tried to take the lead either, where did he do that? I've only seen erik do that so far.

Also, why did you say that Iggish is most suspicious, and then say that we shouldn't focus on him because you find US/Aus more suspicious? Even though he's in US (I think)?
Iggy is the most suspicious

We should begin my asking both US and Aus before we jump to Iggy because I find that a lot more suspicious.