CAPITALISM MAFIA

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
I know nothing, but I think Webpaige probably is scum! Like, just look at him, and tell me you see it too! :)

Vote Webpaige
I don't think we should lynch based on peoples countries. We have no idea if they even have anything to do with peoples alignment, and if it has it would be easy for people to just lie about their country. I think and we should just go after someone who we are suspicious of or someone who is not active or contributing/cooperating. I still would like to lynch webpaige, or perhaps TheWeak. I believe we will get more information of how/if alignment and role is connected to the country or political party, next day anyway.
On you its just a strong gut feeling. For Weak I get the feeling he is trying more to not get himself in suspicion than in the other games where he was town.
In my memory it was weirder/dodgier than it actually was. But still. You seemed to do a day 1 troll vote on paige, later you added twg to your suspicions, and these kept going, as if it wasnt meme suspicions afterall. It just doesnt fit your playstyle do make accusations like this.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
I'm back on a PC and slowly reading thru, just passed infs post and the quoting out of context seems pretty suspicious tbh
(plus the whole pretending to be mute then talking seems just weird, like so suspicious its not suspicious idek)

anyway might post thoughts once finished or I won't, I got chinese coming soon so may get that and forget to write something up

Iggish

Reaction score
My suspicions have changed a bit since I last posted on them. I'm still a bit suspicious of comp and suspicious of notty after that whole fiasco. Rune has drawn my attention though through weird posts and being protective and sensitive as a result of being Canadian. it might be worth looking further into that.
Inffy and Jolt could still easily be either town or mafia for me.
I'm still getting a town read from erik.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Just to answer those whom want me to explain my suspiciousnessity:

The jump on Claire wasn't supposed to be a jump or atleast look that way idk, it was more of me trying to drop the general observations I had made, not realising Oak had made a post before me, I was tired at the time so eh.

The inf vote was in response to a point Oog made, not TWG which is why I called infs large text out as quoting me out of context as he represented my post as if it were bandwagoning off whatever shit TWG said (I can't even remember now)

Generally still petitioning for an inf lynch, his larger posts seemed like they were trying to force suspicion onto people over trying to actually out the mafia which rings scum to me, plus the whole non-speaking thing which is just... idek.
He argues it proves he's not mafia:
If anyone's wondering why it would be a really bad idea for a mafia member to do what I did, it's because, there are two likely possible endings to my little plan, if I kept it going:

1) The following day, when nobody else was silenced (because the silencer doesn't exist, and I made him up as mafia[ha slip XD]), it'd be really suspicious of me to be the only silenced person, people would think I did the same tactic as last time where I made up an attack on myself so that I'd look innocent, and I'd be lynched

2) The way to ensure that ^ doesn't happen is for the entire mafia team to take it in turns pretending to be silenced so that it looks legit, but then, once one of us is revealed to be mafia, which would inevitably happen at some point, it'd be pretty obvious what was going on and the lynch list would consist of all of us who pretended to be silenced, because the silencer only really makes sense as a mafia role so they wouldn't target their own team so it'd look like a staged plan, and we'd all die and lose
Which is a really bad defence, because A) it would make sense for the censor to target inf again as to force suspicion towards him to make him seem as if he were lying, because censoring anyone else would instantly almost 100% prove a censor exists (except for if the second point happened, although outing one as mafia would not prove there wasn't a 3rd party censor who was maf sided)

and B) because... what? Like why would a townie pretend to be censored it makes no sense what so ever. And please don't give me the bullshit defence that he never confirmed it by rating a post so he didn't technically lie because he saw the posts and chose to ignore them.

This entire thing makes no sense unless inf is some jester role who has to lie in order to get lynched which could make sense having some lying, political suicide role in a game about capitalism but yeah

I'm convinced there is no way a townie taking the game serious wouldn't announce they weren't censored immediately, so I'm keeping my vote on inf as he's clearly some form of non-town role or trolling both of which are detrimental

Also to comment on the whole Notty-Iggish thing, I understand where iggish was coming from, his graphs do clear that up a lot tbh I do think those serious about suspecting him based on his point tunnel visioned that cus it does explain his point (Tho I disagree as there can be multiple 3P roles in a game) I don't think his cracking under pressure makes him scummy since anyone can misspeak or contradict themselves when under pressure, especially when explaining an idea that is purely speculation. But he did seem incredibly over defensive so maybe he's maf and this post had nothing to do with it, he was just freaking out being under the spotlight.

Hk is a scummy dummy but less so than inf

and Ender's being fairly under invested, that might be cus he's in another maf game with me which I havent checked in over a month, we're prolly both dead tbh or cus it's christmas or cus Jivvi is a bad host.

That's pretty much all my thoughts so far, feel free to pick apart this intensely and explain why I am Hitler or Putin or Trump or whoever the mafia boss would be I'm tired cus I've been in a car all day zzzzzz

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Runemen4 Maybe I'm just tired but I'm having a really difficult time following your thought processes

So, you think Iggish is trying to take a lead - where? Can you quote?

And you think that the setup consists of the 'Five Eye', meaning Ireland doesn't exist in this setup? Meaning Comp is lying? So why aren't you suspicious of him?

Also can you please explain your thought processes in this post because it's still just confusing me. For example, colour coded in terms of subject matter, your earlier post looks like this:

It just seems a bit disjointed and weird and I just don't understand your points, so could you explain it as if I'm like, a 5 year old please lol, sorry, I think I'm just tired

When did Notty say that?

But Comp is the one who claimed irish?

Okay, thanks
1) You probably saw what I meant when he becomes over-reactive but it's probably me being paranoid
2) It was an idea to explain why the game doesn't include other western countries such as France/other countries from the EU or even an oriental country such as Japan or South Korea. I thought it could possibly be explained that all of the countries currently selected are in the Five Eyes organisation and yet, this doesn't factor in Ireland which doesn't fit into this pattern

3) Red = How Australias politics aren't really known outside of Australia, apart from some possible notable people such as their Prime Minister which is partially in the news quite a lot
Green = Last game, Iggish was very reactive/extremely vocal when it came to who to lynch. When it came to the end, we found out that his role was a third party which would win if Mafia wins. The 'shit' which iggish does is the fact that under pressure, or in general when he is in a role such as third party or mafia, he becomes more animated/reactive in his conversation. This is a huge indicator that maybe, Iggish could potentially not be inno. This was also backed up with his sudden change in tone/the way he is acting currently.
Blue/Purple = The first part of blue is mentioning one of my theories about the makeup of countries in the game and the second part is me talking about how Australia shouldn't have as much people as they currently do. The purple part of the message is me not accepting Iggy's theory that Ireland is useless, and that they should have more people than just one. If anything, maybe Ireland should have a couple of more people than what it's made up of.
Pink = My other theory that the mafia are most likely communist countries such as North Korea, who are enemies of our western countries. This would explain that they picked a different country as if they said they came from China, it would be really easy to point out that they are Mafia. This is most likely why they picked a different country such as the US.

4)
First you go on to say ireland is a little country and it wouldn't make sense to have it in the game but it suddenly does make sense if canada is in it. I call you out saying that canada isn't a little country and all of a sudden you're doing a 180 and claiming canada isn't politically significant even though im pretty sure most people know exactly 1 canadian politician and 0 australian politicians(atleast thats my case). You claiming to somehow talk about another meaning of 'little' is you trying to cover the fact that you're just making things up.
5) Pretty much me being lazy and me forgetting who the irish person was. Apologies for that remark being confusing and I have even myself forgotten what I was talking about with that point.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
1) You probably saw what I meant when he becomes over-reactive but it's probably me being paranoid
2) It was an idea to explain why the game doesn't include other western countries such as France/other countries from the EU or even an oriental country such as Japan or South Korea. I thought it could possibly be explained that all of the countries currently selected are in the Five Eyes organisation and yet, this doesn't factor in Ireland which doesn't fit into this pattern

3) Red = How Australias politics aren't really known outside of Australia, apart from some possible notable people such as their Prime Minister which is partially in the news quite a lot
Green = Last game, Iggish was very reactive/extremely vocal when it came to who to lynch. When it came to the end, we found out that his role was a third party which would win if Mafia wins. The 'shit' which iggish does is the fact that under pressure, or in general when he is in a role such as third party or mafia, he becomes more animated/reactive in his conversation. This is a huge indicator that maybe, Iggish could potentially not be inno. This was also backed up with his sudden change in tone/the way he is acting currently.
Blue/Purple = The first part of blue is mentioning one of my theories about the makeup of countries in the game and the second part is me talking about how Australia shouldn't have as much people as they currently do. The purple part of the message is me not accepting Iggy's theory that Ireland is useless, and that they should have more people than just one. If anything, maybe Ireland should have a couple of more people than what it's made up of.
Pink = My other theory that the mafia are most likely communist countries such as North Korea, who are enemies of our western countries. This would explain that they picked a different country as if they said they came from China, it would be really easy to point out that they are Mafia. This is most likely why they picked a different country such as the US.

4)

5) Pretty much me being lazy and me forgetting who the irish person was. Apologies for that remark being confusing and I have even myself forgotten what I was talking about with that point.
Ngl I think the most likely explanation is jivvi is lazy and the roles/theme are only loosely tied to the game and the characters. Most likely maf and 3p are just a random selection of business men or politicians which hold no connection to their alignment. Either that or it'll just be as basic as conservatives vs liberals idk

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
??? Rune what litterally even is that post. Is it just me or does it make no sense whatsoever. Maybe its because im on phone but i dont see any colors other than the color words themselves.

And also you quoted me and responded even though my quote wasnt even directed at you?

• Haha
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
and Ender's being fairly under invested, that might be cus he's in another maf game with me which I havent checked in over a month, we're prolly both dead tbh or cus it's christmas or cus Jivvi is a bad host.
yeah no we got modkilled like two weeks ago for inactivity

i'm merely trying to juggle this with a shitload of christmas parties and time with my brand new gf who i'm pretty hopelessly in love with

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
My suspicions have changed a bit since I last posted on them. I'm still a bit suspicious of comp and suspicious of notty after that whole fiasco. Rune has drawn my attention though through weird posts and being protective and sensitive as a result of being Canadian. it might be worth looking further into that.
Inffy and Jolt could still easily be either town or mafia for me.
I'm still getting a town read from erik.
The weird posts you're talking about are me theorising why the game is set out as it currently is. The reason why it looks confusing is being Inf is being an foolish boi as per usual and not understanding my thought process. Also, I have not been protective at all of being Canadian, you have been the more defensive one but I am sorry if I was sudden with my accusations when it came to you and I'm sorry if it causes some confusion. I will also try to give answers to your questions later on.

Ngl I think the most likely explanation is jivvi is lazy and the roles/theme are only loosely tied to the game and the characters. Most likely maf and 3p are just a random selection of business men or politicians which hold no connection to their alignment. Either that or it'll just be as basic as conservatives vs liberals idk
Yeah, it could just be Jivvi being lazy asf and me trying to over think the climate of the game.

??? Rune what litterally even is that post. Is it just me or does it make no sense whatsoever. Maybe its because im on phone but i dont see any colors other than the color words themselves.

And also you quoted me and responded even though my quote wasnt even directed at you?
That post was in reply to Inf's, where he colour coded my post so he can better understand; and that I used the same colours to explain my thought process which he picked out.

Secondly, it was in reply to this post:

I wasn't replying to you, I WAS replying to Inf asking me where I got that quote from.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
yeah no we got modkilled like two weeks ago for inactivity

i'm merely trying to juggle this with a shitload of christmas parties and time with my brand new gf who i'm pretty hopelessly in love with
Is it the creepy stalker girl, the girl you were too pussy to ask out, or your sister?

• Winner
Reactions: Hunter