Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Honestly haven't been paying attention a huge amount to the whole Aqua thing. I don't want to be accidentally lynching someone who's town. Kinda hard to tell day 1 without any evidence and people just slinging mud and trying to "read" people sooo idk maybe if I reread things I'll come to a different conclusion but right now idk

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
So basically you're voting aqua because the arguments surrounding him 'seem' to make him suspicious and you can't be bothered to make any points against him so you wanted to wait til one of the final voters to place your vote lol?
Read aquas arguments for him being supicous, and his defence, I think this does not favor aqua.

And yes? I don't want to start another 4 pages of arguing about who is going nnocent or not, because I do not have any sting evidence, and I would say it's about a 50 50 tossup if he is mafia or not.

Main reason I think he is not mafia is because trump as mafia would be too obvious.

But he is the most supicous IMO so invited for him

Good enough for you inffy?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Want to end the day and find Aqua more suspicious than Rune.
What's your thoughts on Ender?

Read aquas arguments for him being supicous, and his defence, I think this does not favor aqua.

And yes? I don't want to start another 4 pages of arguing about who is going nnocent or not, because I do not have any sting evidence, and I would say it's about a 50 50 tossup if he is mafia or not.

Main reason I think he is not mafia is because trump as mafia would be too obvious.

But he is the most supicous IMO so invited for him

Good enough for you inffy?
What exactly about Aqua's defence do you think lacks?

I'm only asking all this since when Aqua is killed, people are gonna look back to see who voted and why and that will influence their decision about who's suspicious, so it's for your own benefit that you're as clear as possible so that people don't question you <3

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also is it just me or is hk a lot less involved this game? Idk I feel like he's usually more motivated to get people to talk than this game and it's starting to make me question him a bit

Not gonna vote him of course and don't want to start a discussion about him but just saying it anyway

Iggish

Reaction score
Also is it just me or is hk a lot less involved this game? Idk I feel like he's usually more motivated to get people to talk than this game and it's starting to make me question him a bit

Not gonna vote him of course and don't want to start a discussion about him but just saying it anyway
I've had weird vibes from him as well but not for that reason. When Notty and then Rune were putting pressure on me, Hk kind of joined in and he gave weirdish reasons for voting me. When I asked him some questions he put it down to vibes iirc and when notty stopped applying pressure, like Rune, he did too.
Oh well about rune, it does seem a bit suspicious (assuming your summary is correct), but i still have a strong reason to trust rune

This is him being the only canadian player, which is likely trudeau, and i just cant see trudeau being scum.

But might still be the case
This post three or four pages back also stuck out to me a bit but I didn't mention it at the time. He says he has a "strong reason" to trust Rune but apparently the only reason is that he's the only Canadian player which we cannot know for sure anyway. In addition to that, "I just can't see trudeau being scum" seems really weird justification for having a "strong reason" to trust Rune.

I think there's a possibility that Hk and Rune could potentially be mafia buddies, but it's just a theory.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
How come you find Aqua more suspicious than Rune?
This

Plus it's time for me to use the 'look if Aqua was town wouldn't the Mafia have lynched him by now? The low stagnant amount of votes proves he's Mafia!!'.
since most people who have voted for Aqua at first were people I townread + both Webby, and weakman who I believe are mafias, are both voting Infected.

Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also HK's weird 'let me just point out one point out of all your points to talk about, even though I didn't read it yet, before I read your whole post'

And then his kinda standing-at-the-entrance-of-a-castle-ghost-hunter 'im going in, if I find this, it'll mean this... i'll report on my findings...' kinda post (that's the image it put into my head anyway lol) stuck out to me as weird too

Waow inffy what a post, ill have to read it once more to reply to some of the details, but for now just wanted to mention one thing you said about comp.

You quoted the post where he voted me early on in your bit about why you thought he was suspicious. But im fairly sure that was just a troll vote, like I voted you right away.
Let's start with Inffy:
I think the possibility of him faking it all was in the back of our minds throughout the whole thing, so I can't say I am very suprised, but still. I am not sure how why and how (yes i know you said some reasons, but we'll be the judge of that later on). I think i'll be able to judge if it was a scum move or a town move by reading his justifications for doing it and his reasoning to why it wasn't a mafia trick. Like if it all makes sense, i think he is telling the truth, but if there is a slip or something that doesnt add up, it could all have been deception. Ill share my findings later.
But yeah I don't wanna lynch him today but that's why HK was only just blue on my list thing I made, since he has done some weird stuff, and he's definitely vibing different to me from other games but I pegged that to gaining experience at first but idk

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Also is it just me or is hk a lot less involved this game?
I can tell you why (and i think the people who are not quite active feel the same). This day feels like it is lasting forever, and is filled mainly by long walls of text in very extended conversations about the same thing. It's just feels difficuly keeping up with all this text. I have had it with the aqua vs inffy and now again with the rune things.

Also its demotivating when the convo's dread on like they do. Dont get me wrong its imporant to get to the bottom of things, but like with the aqua discussion, i feel like the misquoting has been a topic for quite some time now, and while its important, its much of the same (iirc).

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Also is it just me or is hk a lot less involved this game?
I can tell you why (and i think the people who are not quite active feel the same). This day feels like it is lasting forever, and is filled mainly by long walls of text in very extended conversations about the same thing. It's just feels difficuly keeping up with all this text. I have had it with the aqua vs inffy and now again with the rune things.

Also its demotivating when the convo's dread on like they do. Dont get me wrong its imporant to get to the bottom of things, but like with the aqua discussion, i feel like the misquoting has been a topic for quite some time now, and while its important, its much of the same (iirc).

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
It's new years so I'll be really quick! I think he's susp just from the whole drama between inf and aqua. At the end of that, he just looked more scummy than inf and gave shit reasons. For Ender, I think its best to have the vig take him out as so far, he's obviously a threat to town but less so than the potential maf (aqua).

Since I haven't voted for anyone yet (i didn't vote Iggish Jivvi :/)

Vote Aqua