CAPITALISM MAFIA

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I did tunnel vision you as you have tunnel visioned me I guess.
I didn't tunnel vision you, I gave you about 1000 opportunities for you to explain yourself which you failed to do until this point

I still don't quite understand how you managed to be unable to give reasons for why you did things until you went back and read over your posts, because if you were town and genuinely had X line of thinking, it shouldn't be difficult to just remember X and say it, and it seems more like you had Y but Y = suspicious so you had to create your own X, and to be fair you've done a pretty good job of it but you're still suspicious, though at least you have an argument that actually makes some sense now

TBH Aqua I highly doubt Jivvi did make it so that Ender wins the game if he does his condition and then survives, since that's (in my opinion) a terrible game design and one that I thought was pretty ridiculous in your game when I learnt about Notty's condition, but who knows I guess

I still lean towards lynching you because you are still the most suspicious person alive right now, closely followed by rune in my book, but I'd like everyone to give a clear opinion on Aqua today please

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
I've never heard of it being frowned upon. A lot of reads are often the result of comparable playstyles from different games.
but yes also a response to this, I also thought that comparison is allowed. Like i'm sure i've compared this game to past games for at least 2 players this game already.

also, if that is actually frowned upon, i'd like to put in a motion to retract inffy's win (did he win that one?) for that game where he called me a dark corridor, opposed to a cloud in game prior (WHICH WAS A COMPARISON!!!)

• Haha
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
I still don't quite understand how you managed to be unable to give reasons for why you did things until you went back and read over your posts, because if you were town and genuinely had X line of thinking, it shouldn't be difficult to just remember X and say it, and it seems more like you had Y but Y = suspicious so you had to create your own X, and to be fair you've done a pretty good job of it but you're still suspicious, though at least you have an argument that actually makes some sense now
what do you mean by "things". You mean the misquoting? Cus I called you out for that at the time.

But it most likely is I either miss remembered what I said or just, as I have now realised, gone off ur account of me even tho I can now see it was wrong. Last time I trust you </3

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
but yes also a response to this, I also thought that comparison is allowed. Like i'm sure i've compared this game to past games for at least 2 players this game already.

also, if that is actually frowned upon, i'd like to put in a motion to retract inffy's win (did he win that one?) for that game where he called me a dark corridor, opposed to a cloud in game prior (WHICH WAS A COMPARISON!!!)
Yeah I mean I'm pretty sure all of my reads at at least influenced by the information I have about that person, how they usually play/vibe, what they've shown to be capable of in past games etc.

Iggish

Reaction score
Huh, I guess I owe Aqua an apology. When I was reading through Inf vs Aqua I was under the impression that Aqua was lying and I remember seeing posts that made me think "yup, he's lying". However, I've looked back to the part where I remember it happening and, nothing. Perhaps as I was confused reading the text, I was very impressionable and other people's posts rubbed off on me and I just assumed for definite that Aqua was lying.
I also remember that the reason I thought Aqua was lying was something to do with Oak but I couldn't find it. Unless of course, it is to do with Aqua supposedly not seeing Oak's post but I'm not sure why I would call that out for lying.
My other instances of you lying are a matter of opinion and tbh, looking back at them, I have no idea what to think. This Inffy / Aqua thing has just been so tedious to read.

Reading back, I'm not sure what the fuss is over Aqua missing Oak's post as he cleared that up straight after. It was probably a coincidence and it may be being looked into further than it should be.

My suspicion of Aqua has decreased somewhat because of my mistake.

However, I still have others reasons to presume that Aqua is scummy (including a personal one).

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
what do you mean by "things". You mean the misquoting? Cus I called you out for that at the time.

But it most likely is I either miss remembered what I said or just, as I have now realised, gone off ur account of me even tho I can now see it was wrong. Last time I trust you </3
I mean that all this time I've been arguing about you contradicting yourself and you've failed to give a solid reason until now, which makes me wonder if the reason for that is because you've only just created an excuse now. If I'm town and did X Y Z because of A B C, whenever someone refers back to X Y Z I can easily think of A B C and explain. But you seemed to have issues with that, which makes me think that maybe you didn't have a townie A B C so it took some time for you to come up with one. But it's also possible that you just forgot, but like I said, it's harder to forget the truth.

And why did you go off my account anyway? If you thought I was Mafia why would you trust that and NOT go back and check?

However, I still have others reasons to presume that Aqua is scummy (including a personal one).
Care to elaborate?

Iggish

Reaction score
That's probably it tbh, I think its more likely my brain saying

Activity this early = trying to push for something, and to be fair I was skimming through the posts because of my mobile phone and the blocks of text being far more difficult to read. Like I said, you already won the argument and it's most likely my gut instinct being very sensitive and paranoid for no reason. It's been a while since I first made that argument and so far been paying the price for it, I've got no clue what my brain was going through in that moment
As Inffy said, at least we have some sort of answer regarding the correct time frame and I'm sorry if you've been having issues but I still can't understand your leap of thought from me being active to actively trying to lynch people and lead the town. Also the fact that the answer took a very long time to come where I repeatedly tried to clarify the question while you seemed to be deliberately ignoring it is very sketchy.

Maybe your head works differently from mine but that is a huge conclusion to make just because someone is being active and I find it highly unbelievable. My suspicions (although slightly diminished), still stand.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
-Unless of course I did genuinely miss the lie while looking back, in which case maybe some kind fellow would point it out to me.
I don't think there was an explicit lie, but there are potential lies depending on how you interpret them. If it was about Oak, it was probably when me and Notty pointed out when he changed his story on why he thought his posts on Oak were similar.

He made a post, then said he realized it was the same as oak's.

Then, during our discussion/argument, I pointed out that his post was not in fact the same as oak's, and he said that the reason he thought his post was the same as oak's was because I said so and he just assumed it was true. So either he innocently forgot about the fact that he originally had already (falsely) identified that his post was similar to oak's and this contradiction was caused by that, or he's Mafia, can't keep up with the lies about his thoughts that he's told, so forgot about that post as a result of that.

Do you think that was it?

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
I'm pretty sure Oak was referring to you offering to print screen mafia chat from last game as a form of evidence, not comparing playstyles
Why would using physical evidence not be allowed but just saying it would be, especially in this case when everyone can go back to that thread and look for themselves. The only reason I would have prntscreened maf chat is cus only the previous mafia could see this evidence. Everyone here can see runes evidence.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Why would using physical evidence not be allowed but just saying it would be, especially in this case when everyone can go back to that thread and look for themselves. The only reason I would have prntscreened maf chat is cus only the previous mafia could see this evidence. Everyone here can see runes evidence.
I don't know, I didn't say it, Oak did, my name is Infected_alien8_

But to me it seems like that's what Oak was referring to

• Confusing
Reactions: Comp

Iggish

Reaction score
Care to elaborate?
Well, I don't want to go into detail on my personal one

Thinking about it, my main argument for believing you over Aqua was that Aqua was lying and now that I'm pretty sure Aqua isn't lying, I'm not sure what to think.
Right now my reasons would be:
1. Siding with you instead of Aqua and I town-read you. I think it's pretty improbable that this is a town vs town rumble (although it could be), so if I believe you, then it's pretty likely that Aqua is scum.
2. I think a few of Aqua's points have been a bit scummy and suspicious, I don't have any specific ones in mind, it's just an overall opinion on Aqua's points although maybe that opinion was being influenced by the assumption that Aqua was lying.
3. The personal reason which I don't want to give away too much of is game related. From what I personally know, I find it hard to believe that Aqua is town, although tbh I don't know how Jivvi decided who's town and who's mafia in this game and if it's anyway relative to real life.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
3. The personal reason which I don't want to give away too much of is game related. From what I personally know, I find it hard to believe that Aqua is town, although tbh I don't know how Jivvi decided who's town and who's mafia in this game and if it's anyway relative to real life.
Im not sure what this is supposed to mean, but to my understanding roles are divided at random (are they?). Anyway i wouldn't think jivvi would handpick character for each individual.

ALSO WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? YOU IMPLYING AQUA IS SCUM IRL?! sad.

• Haha

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Im not sure what this is supposed to mean, but to my understanding roles are divided at random (are they?). Anyway i wouldn't think jivvi would handpick character for each individual.

ALSO WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? YOU IMPLYING AQUA IS SCUM IRL?! sad.
Yeah I'm 99% sure Jivvi wouldn't have given Aqua scum on purpose or anything, usually roles are generated via rng