CAPITALISM MAFIA

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
If your ONLY reason fo rlynching me is that I accused inf of misquoting me when he compared my quote against TWG's without giving context then you're clearly scum, we have been over this over and over. With both Inf and Iggish. (Which is why you're once again talking out of your arse by it being an "ORIGINAL" argument).

I did not /lie/ about being misquoted. In my opinion if DID unfairly quote me in his first post and I did and still do consider it scummy as it gives those who aren't paying much attention (such as myself at the time) bias info, leading them to suspect me.

How is that a bad defence?
Aqua omg I literally quoted two posts, which happened right after one another, I didn't 'misquote' you

If I do this:

Rune's initial reasoning against Iggish wasn't strong but I don't see it as scummy, how overly defensive he got in regards to simple questions does ring some bells IMO anyway. I am for his lynch especially if it's him or me lol
Well if he were Russian everyone would believe he was Putin, so if he covers it up by claiming another 3P esque country that is less synonymous with "anti-capitalism" after he knows that there are few of them, people won't A) won't suspect him for picking a country that isn't UK, US or Aus and B) He won't risk accidentally claiming the same politician as someone else.
Is this misquoting you, because I didn't quote the other quotes in the conversation? No. I had an argument that you posted X right after Y, which happened. You can tell me that your post wasn't linked to the above post all you want, I don't care, I was quoting you to make a point and I didn't misquote you

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Aqua omg I literally quoted two posts, which happened right after one another, I didn't 'misquote' you

If I do this:

Is this misquoting you, because I didn't quote the other quotes in the conversation? No. I had an argument that you posted X right after Y, which happened. You can tell me that your post wasn't linked to the above post all you want, I don't care, I was quoting you to make a point and I didn't misquote you
you compared me to TWG which I had no connection with and quoted one line of my quote (which wasn't a misquote since u did the asterisks thing but I didn't know what you meant so I thought it was at the time, its ur fault for badly structuring your posts <3)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
you compared me to TWG which I had no connection with and quoted one line of my quote (which wasn't a misquote since u did the asterisks thing but I didn't know what you meant so I thought it was at the time, its ur fault for badly structuring your posts <3)
You 'say' you didn't have a connection with but the fact remains that you posted yours right after TWG posted his so the theory that it did have a connection to it is still valid

If I quote you voting for me right after someone else voted me and point out the pattern, that's not misquoting you if in fact you didn't vote just because the other person voted you, it's making an observation and quoting it, not misquoting it

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Wow look at that Aqua Inf provides proof yet again of how he didn't misquote you so yes my argument is very valid, and you know its not the only one but you choose to ignore it and try and discredit our arguments with some lies and accusations.

Also I seem to remember you crying about muliple 'misquotes' yet now its supposedly only one? Unfortunately I cant find it right now since on phone and only 3% left so Ill find that later

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Well I found the post I remember about aqua crying about misquoting:
I feel like I need to address this... AGAIN. Inf misquoted me twice. First time he paired a quote of mine to TWG to assumably make it look like I was bandwagoning off of his post which is what he accuses me of, when infact it was a response to a similar post oog made.

Second time he quoted one line of my post and ignored the explanation for it which I had written 2 lines under it, ignoring the context of the post.

Again misquoting me.

Inf has claimed he has misread/misunderstood multiple of my posts now so for the second case of misquoting it could be this again but it's kinda bs you accusing me of lying about the misquoting when I clearly have not. Whether you think my posts are scummy is a different matter but ur reason for suspecting me seems beyond bs.
And right under it is Inf's explaination:
The first time I'd argue against being 'misquoting'. You voted me right after TWG, I quoted you both. I didn't 'misquote' you, the quote was correct and so was the timing of when you did it.

The second time, as I already pointed out, I didn't 'ignore' the explanation for it. I used two ** and came back to it later on in the same post. So again, I didn't misquote you.

So no, Aqua, I didn't misquote you.
And right under that is Aqua realizing he's made a mistake because Inf didn't misquote him so instead he's going meta with 'but why would Mafia call people out for misquoting its provable why would I do something like that if people can prove misquoting'. Which hes right is is provable... and it has been proven than he's been lying about misquoting. Doesn't make him innocent just cause he got caught. His post:
Also why WOULD I accuse inf of misquoting me unless he actually did?

Surely if, hypothetically, I did lie. Anybody could go back and look and call me out. It would make no sense. No mafia would do that, regardless of their ability to play this game, so if your reasoning is Aqua's shit lol, then you're dumber than you appear Iggish :eyes:
And after that is more pages of 'misquoted', 'out of context', 'notty come up with original arguments gosh' (may or may not be paraphrased) and a whole lot of Inf explaining how he didn't misquote 50 times, even now on this very page 6 pages after he orginally answered it which is the second quote in this post. I dont get why Inf has to explain himself 50 times over the last 6 pages when it's obvious that Aqua is in the wrong here. And I don't get why conversation is shifting to Rune when Aqua's been more scummy.

Reactions: Infected_alien8_

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
And I don't get why conversation is shifting to Rune when Aqua's been more scumm
It seemed to me like it was going to be between rune and aqua. I hadnt seen to much of the rune discussion, hence i wanted to give people a shot to look at that as wel as at the aqua discussion.

Also, i kinda feels like there is a bunch of people leading this thread heavily right now, and id like some more quiet people to emerge from the background.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Well, it's a matter of opinion isn't it.
Also, this post makes it seem like you're slightly pissed off that the spotlight on Aqua is diminishing, which seems a bit weird.
True its a matter of opinion, and while Rune has been more scummy than others I personally find it way less than Aqua(who I'm quite sure is not town). Plus I am indeed slightly annoyed since I want the day to end as it's been going on for aaaages and split votes isn't going to accomplish that.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Votecount #2, the one where the title is colorcoded

Aqua (6): Inf, Notty, Hk, Ender, Oak, Unu
Inf (2): Weak, Web
Ender (1): Aqua(This doesn't even count since he didn't even unvote Inf ????????)
Rune (1): Iggish

17 players remain, it takes 9 to lynch (9 to nolynch) -Jivvi 2k17

Pretty sure I counted everything right unless theres more non-bolded votes/unvotes. Just wanted to make one so people(including me) knows where we're at atm.

• Thank You
Reactions: Jivvi

erik5456

Reaction score
Honestly, I think we have more of a 3-way option for voting. And that's Rune, Aqua, and Ender. There's always the possibility that Ender isn't actually a 3P who just insta wins after the 30 posts since Jivvi still hasn't said anything about it. This is mainly because of the way he worded his first post asking anyone if they had also received a cl*p. Worse yet, he could only win once he survives till night meaning lynching him would be best.

As for Aqua and Rune, I think lynching Rune would be best. I've already mentioned I thought it was weird Rune claimed Canada right after Iggish brought up the possibility of Canada being in the game. Iggish also has given reasoning as to why Rune seems suspicious that's solid to me.

At the moment I think our priorities should be Ender, Rune, Aqua in that order. If there's even the slight possibility of Ender not winning if he's lynched today, I say we take it (also Jivvi please clarify if you can about whether he's won or not)

(Ifk how to bold this on mobile) Vote Enderfive

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Honestly, I think we have more of a 3-way option for voting. And that's Rune, Aqua, and Ender. There's always the possibility that Ender isn't actually a 3P who just insta wins after the 30 posts since Jivvi still hasn't said anything about it. This is mainly because of the way he worded his first post asking anyone if they had also received a cl*p. Worse yet, he could only win once he survives till night meaning lynching him would be best.
There hasn't really been any mechanic like this ever in any game we've played. If he wins he wins, there is no reason for jivvi to add some random 'ok but you only ACTUALLY win after the survive the night!!' if his goal was to get 30 different claps. So if that was truely his win condition then he's already won. If it wasn't then there is 0 chance that him surviving the night does make him win. I suggest a vigilante take him out during the night just because he is confirmed non-town and might decide not to side with the town, but we shouldn't waste our lynch on him atleast not today.

Iggish

Reaction score
Arelic
ComputerGuy_
Danni122112
Ooglie101
Runemen4

You guys haven't voted yet so could you give your thoughts if you haven't already and possibly vote if you want to.

Oak63
Enderfive

Both of your votes seemed like meme votes iirc, you could well have your reasons for voting, but could you clarify them?

TheWeakGuy48_
webpaige

IIRC, your votes on inf are / were from quite a while back. Have your opinions changed, and thoughts?

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Notty what's your opinion on rune btw? Do you think he's suspicious but less than Aqua or don't you think he's suspicious at all?
Don't quote me on this as I'm not entirely sure about the entire rune thing but from what I recall he accused Iggish of being a 'lynch-leader' last-game and Iggish was scum there, and he's called Iggish 'reactive' this game and somehow that correlates to same behaviour and thats why he's accused iggish of being scum earlier in the thread? Not sure but it just sounds stupid and I think he was looking to throw shade into the direction of someone who was already being in the spotlightat that point. That said I don't remember much else scummyness but it's something. It's less than Aqua obviously but more than others since most others haven't done something that stands out to me at the moment.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Don't quote me on this as I'm not entirely sure about the entire rune thing but from what I recall he accused Iggish of being a 'lynch-leader' last-game and Iggish was scum there, and he's called Iggish 'reactive' this game and somehow that correlates to same behaviour and thats why he's accused iggish of being scum earlier in the thread? Not sure but it just sounds stupid and I think he was looking to throw shade into the direction of someone who was already being in the spotlightat that point. That said I don't remember much else scummyness but it's something. It's less than Aqua obviously but more than others since most others haven't done something that stands out to me at the moment.
Yeah you're pretty much right, he said Iggish was pushing for lynches and trying to lead town and used that as a reason to be suspicious of him, but Iggish wasn't doing any of that

His reason for saying it (which he failed to provide until the question was asked for the millionth time) is that he thought Iggish's graph about Canada made him think he was trying to be vocal and lead lynches or something, a thought process that I can't exactly follow but he said he was skimming and didn't pay full attention (sounds like someone else I know this game cough)

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey I know something that never fails to work. For those who haven't voted yet:

Who do you find the most suspicious and why?
The arguments regarding aqua and his defense seemed to put him in a nit so good light
Why have you not voted for this person yet?
I didn't realize anyone was actually voting before he votecount, and I really can't be bothered with typing out 4 pages of arguments for why I find him being suspicious, which I might have to being the first voters.
Whats your opinion on Ender?
Fuck knows