The Walking Dead

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Well Carol technically never threatened him. She only said what could happen if he told his mom. I saw it as her saying that by them having the guns they will be able to provide better protection.

Also it is three weeks out but based on what I have seen with Daryl so far I honestly expect him to die in the season final

(Contain spoilers that have been mentioned in the comics so don't read if you don't want them)
I think that based on where this is going they will introduce Negan soon and Daryl will take Glenn's place. :C

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
In my opinion, I'm quite disappointed with this season (Talking about the second half). I was hoping for this last episode to be great (As it usually is) but it wasn't. One of the weakest seasons yet. Hope they pick it up for next season.

• Agree
Reactions: Solis22

Velzerat

Drink up baby, stay up all night
Donor
Reaction score
I personally think this was one of the best seasons (except for the hospital arc). It did have some terrible episodes but it's still really good. I'd say the last episode, especially, was brilliant. Since Scott took over it's become so much better. Since Darabont was fired the show really just... dipped in quality (especially with Mazzara making a huge mess of everything). The plot didn't make any sense, a lot of stuff was stretched out over way too many episodes, the staff had to deal with the smaller budget because AMC was being stupid... but since Scott took over, I'm starting to have some faith again. It's great to see a story that isn't riddled with plotholes and stupid characters doing stupid things.

• Agree
Reactions: midnightgirl24

Sploorky

Reaction score
(What was wrong with the hospital episodes?)

When you disappoint Morgan you disappoint everyone. Morgan is the new Rick
It's pacing + the effect of it felt dull for me.
I don't agree with the sentiments that the hospital was for nothing because not only did Beth die, but Noah did too. While I wish Noah didn't die, at least it shows that just because someone sacrificed themselves for another person, doesn't make them live forever in their spirit.

Overall, with how great Terminus & Gareth were, the entire second half of the season, which I thought was awesome, and some of the best character development for secondary characters this show has seen(Tara, Sasha, Gabriel, Eugene, etc), the hospital arc just felt like the weakest point in the season for me.

• Agree
Reactions: midnightgirl24

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Long story short, Hospital Arc was pointless because Beth and Noah died without contributing whatsoever.

Next season is setup for The Wolves and The Herd and we'll see the introduction to Negan at the end of season 6 or beginning of season 7; I am going on a limb here and saying either Carol, Tara dies, with Glenn another possible option leading to Maggie suicide.

The millions of zombies we saw in that farmland which made Eugine tell the truth are "The Herd".

This season other than the Hospital Arc was arguably the best season yet.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Beth contributed to Daryl's character and Noah to Glenn's tho
It only added fuel to a fire, he was always going to be the way he is now, however I do agree about Noah on Glenn, I wish they didn't kill him off though.

Velzerat

Drink up baby, stay up all night
Donor
Reaction score
Fear the walking dead trailer from comiccon:
the walking dead S6 trailer from comiccon: http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/07/the-walking-dead-season-6-comic-con.html

anyone else hear read the comics? last few issues have been on point! can't wait to see some of the things from the comics getting translated to tv in S6
hoping for negan to kill daryl and hope they don't chicken out on carl's eye

Sploorky

Reaction score
Fear the walking dead trailer from comiccon:
the walking dead S6 trailer from comiccon: http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/07/the-walking-dead-season-6-comic-con.html

anyone else hear read the comics? last few issues have been on point! can't wait to see some of the things from the comics getting translated to tv in S6
hoping for negan to kill daryl and hope they don't chicken out on carl's eye
the latest issue jfc, current storyline has been sorta meh for me, but im so excited for the next issues now