The Walking Dead

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Just wondering, who do you think would win in a war, Negan or The Governor? And I mean, with groups of people.
Yeah, ok, Walking Dead with the almost death of Rick. You jerks.
Rosita needs to get her shit together.
Zombies looking more and more like Lord of the Rings orcs. I'm ok with that.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
I feel like Negan would win. I have always seen a big difference between Negan and The Governor. In my eyes The Governer is a Sociopath, who has gone crazy after his daughter died and things got out of control. However Negan appears to be a cold-blooded Psychopath, who plans out everything perfectly and does not care about anything or anyone (besides Lucille mbe).

To summarize, Negan would win over The Governor, since Negan knows exactly how to control people and situations, while The Governor just kinda went crazy.

Reactions: digi

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
I agree with this.
The Governor seems just like some poor guy who went manic due to the loss of his daughter, perhaps sociopathic, though that may be a bit far. However, Negan appears to be almost undoubtingly a psychopath. Charming, manipulative, meticulous and with a general disregard for the lives of others coupled with a distinct lack of empathy.

If Negan discovered the Governor's secret about his daughter, which he no doubt would, he'd be able to mold The Governor like putty in his hands. No doubt, Negan, with both his undeniable wits and lack of care for anyone altogether, would dominate The Governor.

Also note, Negan has a far larger group under his control than the Governor did, and many of them have very antisocial personalities much like Negan himself. You know, the whole "I am Negan" thing going on there. Many of the people with The Governor weren't as keen on trying to kill and ransack other towns as Negan's goons are.

Reactions: digi

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
It's obviously Negan there. The Governor was luck and happenstance. Imagine a slightly angrier Gregory from the Hilltop Colony and you basically have the Governor. Negan is an authoritarian dictator. The Governor was controlling and manipulative through weakness, Negan is both through nature