The Walking Dead

Sploorky

Reaction score
Sooo I noticed there wasn't a walking dead thread on the forums, and I know I and a fair amount of community members like the show, so hi. Guess this thread can just be a general discussion of all things walking dead, maybe talk about the episodes, predictions, comics, whatever you'd like. One request: If you're going to say anything regarding spoilers, please put it in a spoiler tag.

Guess I'll start.
I thought last episode was good, but I had just a few problems. Big one, Tyreese's group going to woodbury. I just...don't want that to happen. nonononono. I feel Andrea's character is really going down the drain. She needs to make a comeback, somehow.
Morgan is returning! Wooooo
Honestly just my own thoughts, but I think Hershel is going to die this season. I think Beth will die, he will give up on life, and get executed. Really hope that DOESN'T happen, but I can see how it'd be another good season 3 moment.

Post away o/.

Last edited:

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Blonde girl (Andrea?) is awesome and one of my favorites. Also the kid (Carl?) was really annoying the the first/second season, but recently he's been pretty impressive. (Atleast he's not going insane, ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING HE'S THE ONE THAT DID THE THING THING, NOT RICK) All in all, only show I watch on TV cuz its so awesome. 63LittlePiggy63

Suikae

Dat Typo Queen
Reaction score
asdfghjkl Walking Dead <3
These aren't spoilers, I just did this to help decrease the size of the post c:
~Andrea
~The Governor
~Tyreese
~Carl
~Rick
~Hershel
~Daryl
~Glenn
He was okay in the beginning seasons, but now he's being becoming too corrupt in his thinking process..
~Merle & The Governor
Acts like a bitch
~Andrea
She has a bit of an attitude problem.

MindCrafty

Crafty Cow
Reaction score
I strongly disliked one of Hershel's daughters, the one that always freaking sings. It wasn't until recently when she fired the warning shot that I approved of her. But still, shut up. This isn't the Singing Dead, Michonne could be Whitney Houston though.

• Agree
Reactions: Jayfeather

Mikey

The Pig
Reaction score
I strongly disliked one of Hershel's daughters, the one that always freaking sings. It wasn't until recently when she fired the warning shot that I approved of her. But still, shut up. This isn't the Singing Dead, Michonne could be Whitney Houston though.
No.. I actually think you're onto something.. for the season finale they should have a singing episode!

Fantastic work yet again Crafty, you never seem to disappoint me. +1

• Haha
Reactions: ZombiePineapple

LagWarrior

SMP Veteran Operator
Reaction score

Prediction: Beth will sing when Woodbury attacks the prison.

• Haha
Reactions: Sploorky

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
The Governor will stay on The Walking Dead until Season 4, so don't expect him to die yet ;)

Chillingworth

Ex-Zombie VetOp | Ex-AoD Op
Reaction score
Warning; major spoilers ahead

ANDREA FINALLY DIED. THANK GOD. I hated her so much. However, does anyone else think she could've easily saved herself? Why wasn't she trying for the wrench the whole time Milton was talking to her? She just stared, dumbfounded. Well, she deserved it regardless.

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score

ANDREA FINALLY DIED. THANK GOD. I hated her so much. However, does anyone else think she could've easily saved herself? Why wasn't she trying for the wrench the whole time Milton was talking to her? She just stared, dumbfounded. Well, she deserved it regardless.
From tumblr: "I hated the way Andrea went out because there’s no way other than sheer bad luck (i.e. she tripped and fell flat on her face) that zombie Milton could have bitten her. Andrea could have taken him with one bare hand, let alone two free hands and some metal pliers because she would have bashed his brains out. I mean honest to god, a zombie trapped her against a tree two episodes ago while two others came at her from the front and she fought all of them off with a pocket knife while simultaneously running from the Governor, I mean come on. So I thought that it was a cheap way of killing her off and it didn’t really do her character justice. (My friend pointed out to me that besides suspense, Andrea’s death happened behind a closed door because the writers probably knew they couldn’t show it and have it make sense.)

However, I approved of the way she went out in that she chose to do it herself, she chose to kill herself while she still had the chance to choose who she was. She finally got the chance to die when and how she wanted (unlike at the CDC). She saved herself from ever becoming worse-than-dead, and she saved anyone else from having to kill their friend (AKA she went out being the BA she was).

Thank you, Andrea, for being a strong female character and never backing down or jeopardizing your moral code for the sake of what was easy or what you believed to be wrong."
CRYING ERRY DAY ;-; FAVORITE CHARACTER PLIS

Dio4344

Reaction score

I agree how she should of grabbed the plyers or whatever the tool was instead of talking to Milton the whole time. She would probably still be alive. And the Governor killed all his men pretty much right after he said "we lost 8 men back there and were not losing another" or something like that. But you got to admit Andrea was a beast!

63LittlePiggy63

Piggalina
Reaction score
Website
mouvementdefleur.com
Blonde girl (Andrea?) is awesome and one of my favorites. Also the kid (Carl?) was really annoying the the first/second season, but recently he's been pretty impressive. (Atleast he's not going insane, ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING HE'S THE ONE THAT DID THE THING THING, NOT RICK) All in all, only show I watch on TV cuz its so awesome. 63LittlePiggy63

YA KNOW...

IF ANDREA HAD BEEN A LITTLE BETTER AT USING HER TIME WISELY AND NOT CONVERSING WITH THE DYING GUY WHO IS ACTUALLY TELLING HER TO HURRY UP, SHE COULDA LIVED. AND REALLY, SHE CAN TAKE OUT TWO ZOMBIES WHO PINNED HER TO A TREE WITH A LITTLE KNIFE, BUT SHE CAN'T GET RID OF ONE ZOMBIE BY KICKING IT OR ANYTHING? REALLY?

Yeah, I was starting to like Andrea but really, her death was a bit lame. And I agree with what you're saying about Carl, I agree with everything he said to Rick.

AND NOW, have some funny's.

Reactions: Choclate_god

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
YA KNOW...

IF ANDREA HAD BEEN A LITTLE BETTER AT USING HER TIME WISELY AND NOT CONVERSING WITH THE DYING GUY WHO IS ACTUALLY TELLING HER TO HURRY UP, SHE COULDA LIVED. AND REALLY, SHE CAN TAKE OUT TWO ZOMBIES WHO PINNED HER TO A TREE WITH A LITTLE KNIFE, BUT SHE CAN'T GET RID OF ONE ZOMBIE BY KICKING IT OR ANYTHING? REALLY?

Yeah, I was starting to like Andrea but really, her death was a bit lame. And I agree with what you're saying about Carl, I agree with everything he said to Rick.

AND NOW, have some funny's.

Her death was a bad and desperate attempt to get her off the show to make room for Season 4. Not only am I literally just wanting to cry whenever I remember what happened (Not really sure why?) but because it was some pretty shitty reasoning that led to her death.

• Agree
Reactions: 63LittlePiggy63