The Walking Dead

Mikey

The Pig
Reaction score
Season 5 E1 arrived..

Was an insane episode, Carol is officially known as a badass now.

Lets do death predictions for S5?

Mine would definitely be:

- Beth (Not sure how she has survived thus far)
-Tara (I dont see her development going far as a character)
-Glenn or Maggie. (Seems it would be a good character development for either to lose their spouse.)

I'm also betting this large group wont be together very long, I'm sure it will split up to give another side of story, perhaps they will use Gareth or Morgan to do this.

• Informative
Reactions: JayApple

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Season 5 E1 arrived..

Was an insane episode, Carol is officially known as a badass now.

Lets do death predictions for S5?

Mine would definitely be:

- Beth (Not sure how she has survived thus far)
-Tara (I dont see her development going far as a character)
-Glenn or Maggie. (Seems it would be a good character development for either to lose their spouse.)

I'm also betting this large group wont be together very long, I'm sure it will split up to give another side of story, perhaps they will use Gareth or Morgan to do this.
Beth was signed on as a main character for this season meaning she will have an important role/storyline as seen in the trailer she was featured more than a lot of the characters, so imo she won't be killed off *this* season.

Either Glenn or Maggie to die in this or the next season.

So what do you guys think will happen with the group in the container at the end of the first episode? Do you guys reckon they will be a part of the spin-off series that is soon to start, or a new group that could ally with Rick's?

Sploorky

Reaction score
Beth was signed on as a main character for this season meaning she will have an important role/storyline as seen in the trailer she was featured more than a lot of the characters, so imo she won't be killed off *this* season.

Either Glenn or Maggie to die in this or the next season.

So what do you guys think will happen with the group in the container at the end of the first episode? Do you guys reckon they will be a part of the spin-off series that is soon to start, or a new group that could ally with Rick's?

Group in the container was terminus in the past. Gareth & the older red haired chick were in it, being overtaken and locked up is what caused them to resort to cannibalism.

Also, while I sincerely hope Beth doesn't die this season, the actress who played Lori DID sign up as a main cast member for season 3, and she only got 4 episodes, so casting roles may not play a huge part into it. I do think killing Beth would be taking the easy way out of writing a good character, though.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Group in the container was terminus in the past. Gareth & the older red haired chick were in it, being overtaken and locked up is what caused them to resort to cannibalism.

Also, while I sincerely hope Beth doesn't die this season, the actress who played Lori DID sign up as a main cast member for season 3, and she only got 4 episodes, so casting roles may not play a huge part into it. I do think killing Beth would be taking the easy way out of writing a good character, though.
I don't think they will because Beth and Daryl were building up a relationship as they had bonded very well, so a storyline could be in place for those two.

I knew they were the previous terminus, but will they feature as a new group to follow or will it be a one off, or will they join Rick etc.

Sploorky

Reaction score
I don't think they will because Beth and Daryl were building up a relationship as they had bonded very well, so a storyline could be in place for those two.

I knew they were the previous terminus, but will they feature as a new group to follow or will it be a one off, or will they join Rick etc.
oh, I should have clarified that I don't think they will either, it would be wasting some very good groundwork.

I'd bet they will join Rick. Out of the three people we could name in that container, only one of them is still alive (Gareth), and I bet we'll see more of him in this season.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score

I love Carol
You and me both. She's been my favorite character since the start. Everyone kept telling me "You are so lame. Why would you like such worthless person? She's such a burden." Blah blah blah.

WELL, she has toughen up a lot. And after this last episode she prove everyone wrong! I love how Daryl saved her like a million times and this time SHE saved him and all her friends.

• Agree
Reactions: digi and Solis22

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
You and me both. She's been my favorite character since the start. Everyone kept telling me "You are so lame. Why would you like such worthless person? She's such a burden." Blah blah blah.

WELL, she has toughen up a lot. And after this last episode she prove everyone wrong! I love how Daryl saved her like a million times and this time SHE saved him and all her friends.
Ok, in the beginning I didn't like her. I thought she was a burden and hopeless during the early seasons. Which was understandable, she'd lost her daughter and only ever relied on her abusive husband. Now she's come a long way and I'm glad the show decided to make her more strong and independent.

Anyway...Daryl Dixon <3

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score

SEE THIS IS WHAT I'M SAYIN
I love the characters that start weak and get strong, or ones that solve problems their own "weak" way but still succeed. At one point god rest her soul we had Andrea and she was the most annoying little bitch and she thought she knew everything but after she wizened up after doing all these things like shooting Daryl she became the most important Season 3 character for 1,000 reasons

Its the same with characters like Beth and even somewhat Carol, but Carol's toughness phase was ushered in late season 2, early season 3

ShadeSlayer98

Reaction score
Ok let's talk.
Don't read unless you watched the recent walking dead.
Wtf they ate Bobs leg right in his face. I bet they offered some thigh meat to him. Pretty sure bob got bite so the people who ate him are gonna turn. Also I bet the termanis people already met the priest and made a deal with him. Just a guess though.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: asaechao