The Economy of Madness - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
This is a role madness game, everyone has something. Try again plz.
I don't have any actions but I have two traits. I claimed my role yesterday

I myself have 0 actions but 2 traits which will work depending on the economic scale.
The first trait is that I will be unaffected by any night actions at night and the second is that I’ll be informed if I was visited at night.

I am not going to say at which economic parts yet but they are not equally divided (doesn’t take up equally as many economic parts) and they are not covering the entire scale.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
This is a role madness game, everyone has something. Try again plz.
I don't have any actions but I have two traits. I claimed my role yesterday

Ok I skimmed through it and it seems like the massclaim is actually happening.

I myself have 0 actions but 2 traits which will work depending on the economic scale.
The first trait is that I will be unaffected by any night actions at night and the second is that I’ll be informed if I was visited at night.

I am not going to say at which economic parts yet but they are not equally divided (doesn’t take up equally as many economic parts) and they are not covering the entire scale.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Lets start with the name " _ lovely woman" its paraphrased but i used synonyms.

I have two traits which i can aqcuire for that night only (as far as im aware its not a 1shot each)
1 Night Lucky: blocks all actions on me which involve losing coins that night
1 Night Ascetic: blocks all actions on me which dont involve losing coins that night

That night being the night i chose to use it. They cost a decent amount doe so i cant use them every night.
Yes I think Molten slipped, or HKCaper is lying.

• Confusing
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
How many? Why would you feel the need need to hide this and your amount of coin loss as town?
admittedly not a great reason but for some reason im paranoid about mafia knowing coin counts and other related numbers. mmmm my action does -3 to the scale, but my coin loss was my loss from my ability so unless it does affect someone i dont think it does

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Also according to Stranger PokeSvorlds was jailed, and Ltin also claims to have been blocked, assumably by Mulbery. So, considering there was only 2 kills that could mean either Ltin is SK or Poke Mafia/SK and their kill didn't go through. However, that means there should be 3 kills next night so we'll see.

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
So, considering there was only 2 kills that could mean either Ltin is SK or Poke Mafia/SK and their kill didn't go through. However, that means there should be 3 kills next night so we'll see.
do you really think there's 3 roles with the ability to kill along with two suppressors (which can both sorta kill) and maybe a related ability or two more

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
I can view how many coins people have.
HKCaper has 60.
also i feel naked ;(, something about people knowing how many coins I have makes me uncomfortable. Especially with the mafia appearantly having a steal 100 coins ability, so ty a lot.

I dont really know why a townie would simply put that out there, makes me vibe you off quite a bit.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Why didn’t you want to share that yesterday?
I decided it during the night

yeah i killed mulb

i mean

you're not entirely wrong, you're just thinking about this backwards, since you're once again unable to see things from anyone's perspective other than your own

i was against the massclaim initially since i figured it was a dumb meme, then i reconsidered because
a) others were supportive of it so the damage would be done anyway, so we might as well go all in and get the benefits as well
b) it would definitely make my life easier as the vig

i didn't pit myself against notty in particular, i was against the massclaim in general, then i reconsidered because i figured we might as well get something good out of it in exchange for giving the maf some better kills in the beginning

reads:
omni is 99% town
i trust notty over dess right now, one of them is probably maf
UNU and aqua are scum

vote Aqua
I agree with your reads but you decided to be in favour of a massclaim before anyone had claimed yet, but from what I gather you're assuming people would claim even if the majority was against a massclaim and so you decided since some people would claim you may as well support everyone doing it. It's kinda weird to me how you'd assume that, and also how your reason before was just that you were sick of repeating yourself (even though you'd only said it once iirc) and now your reason is different?

Also according to Stranger PokeSvorlds was jailed, and Ltin also claims to have been blocked, assumably by Mulbery. So, considering there was only 2 kills that could mean either Ltin is SK or Poke Mafia/SK and their kill didn't go through. However, that means there should be 3 kills next night so we'll see.
Why can't ltin be mafia?

That's how I interpreted his role, and still don't see how else it could work
Why can't he use it at night?
do you really think there's 3 roles with the ability to kill along with two suppressors (which can both sorta kill) and maybe a related ability or two more
Didn't oog say his suppressor happened the night after? So it depends if the recipient of it gets told they were suppressed, in which case they can just not use their action that night (iirc someone said alisha won't let you use your ability if it costs the same or more than how many coins you have?)

Anyways I think Dess and UNU are scum, and probably stranger

Maybe Aqua

Status
Not open for further replies.