The Economy of Madness - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hey is there any pinned posts or anything that sums the important points today?

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk
No

But we're doing a massclaim if you want to join us, these are the claims so far, can we add yours to the list?

Notty: Can choose someone each night to see who visits them and has some way of gaining coins during the day.
Moog: Can choose someone to triple the cost of their action, and if he dies the economic scale moves -1. Action moves the scale -4.
Mischief: Can move the economic scale down by -1 each night, and has a 2nd ability that hasn't said yet
Ender: Vigilante
Inf: Depending on the scale can either check if somebody is a threat to the town, or give themselves coins + gain the ascetic trait for that night when they use that ability. Economic scale goes -2 when dies
Mulb: Can choose someone each night to roleblock them
Stranger: Jails people (roleblock + protect)
Ltin: Each night can be told how many coins were in play after the day's lynch.
Raxo: Can move the panic metre from MASS PANIC TIME to Nervous.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Ok I skimmed through it and it seems like the massclaim is actually happening.

I myself have 0 actions but 2 traits which will work depending on the economic scale.
The first trait is that I will be unaffected by any night actions at night and the second is that I’ll be informed if I was visited at night.

I am not going to say at which economic parts yet but they are not equally divided (doesn’t take up equally as many economic parts) and they are not covering the entire scale.

• Thank You
Reactions: Infected_alien8_
Reaction score
No

But we're doing a massclaim if you want to join us, these are the claims so far, can we add yours to the list?

Notty: Can choose someone each night to see who visits them and has some way of gaining coins during the day.
Moog: Can choose someone to triple the cost of their action, and if he dies the economic scale moves -1. Action moves the scale -4.
Mischief: Can move the economic scale down by -1 each night, and has a 2nd ability that hasn't said yet
Inf: Depending on the scale can either check if somebody is a threat to the town, or give themselves coins + gain the ascetic trait for that night when they use that ability. Economic scale goes -2 when dies
Okay.

I can invest on someone each night and depending how well they survive I get coins.

Fair enough?

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk

• Thank You
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Its not said when scale is reduced after my action, but on day after that night it should be already reduced.
Hm alright. I'm just trying to figure out how it'd work. If people's actions change the scale anyway then when is your action? Since if it's before other people's actions, surely you could use it but then other people's actions brings it back up anyway so it was pointless? So I guess the only way it could work is if your action takes place after everybody else's, under the condition that it's still in mass panic time, you'd reduce it? But it's weird how it isn't specified that that's how it works

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
I know 0 about economics but wouldn't it make the economy more troubled if some rich man took all the money
although the name sounds suspicious as throughout the book scrooge would never donate his money only changing his ways at the end,

I could see raxos role existing as an insurance policy or as a savings account

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Hm alright. I'm just trying to figure out how it'd work. If people's actions change the scale anyway then when is your action? Since if it's before other people's actions, surely you could use it but then other people's actions brings it back up anyway so it was pointless? So I guess the only way it could work is if your action takes place after everybody else's, under the condition that it's still in mass panic time, you'd reduce it? But it's weird how it isn't specified that that's how it works
Maybe, but I guess it should count as long as economy is on mass panic time during night.

I think all economy shifting night actions just sum with each other resulting in some net shift.
Then after all actions are tallied scale is moved on day and night start, onless Alisha or ChocoFox made it work differently.

although the name sounds suspicious as throughout the book scrooge would never donate his money only changing his ways at the end,

I could see raxos role existing as an insurance policy or as a savings account
Yeah, pretty much I'm insurance policy, I just paraphrased it wrong.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Moog - idk, slight town I guess? But I do find it strange his lack of paranoia for massclaiming despite being suspicious of notty who's been pushing for it so hard
i mean throwback thursday to republic when i thought both you and notty were scum but wholeheartedly agreed (and still do even tho ive forgotten the context) that it was logically the best path for town (i blame danni still)

im just here to win!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Claims:

UNU - Depending on the scale, will either be unaffected by night actions or will be informed if he was visited last night.
Arch - Invests in a player at night and gains (?) amount of coins depending on how well they survive the game(?) Arch the bird collector can you elaborate some more on how your role works specifically, and paraphrase your role name?

Status
Not open for further replies.