Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
i mean throwback thursday to republic when i thought both you and notty were scum but wholeheartedly agreed (and still do even tho ive forgotten the context) that it was logically the best path for town (i blame danni still)

im just here to win!
Yeah and I was right about everything that game and their strat although being viable day 1 failed as soon as town started losing depsite you guys still pushing it!!!

basically you suck oog!!!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Yeah and I was right about everything that game and their strat although being viable day 1 failed as soon as town started losing depsite you guys still pushing it!!!

that's since you did our strat wrong by not electing an uncc pr and electing notty instead

also aqua are you gonna claim since if not I'll probs switch my vote to you

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score

like inf said that wasn't the original strat but yes i also mafia read notty and inf but logically killing rev (that word seems right) would have lost game so that lynch was to be avoided and listings didn't cc inf until like 2 days later and im not gonna lynch an uncc in an open setup

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
—— Quarterly Economic Update ——
Deadline: 14 April 2019 UTC 22:00.

Notme - 4 (Infected_Alien8_, Aqua, Nottykitten, Mischief) [B-7]
Nottykitten - 3 (Omni, Ltin, Dess) [B-8]
Infected_Alien8_ - 2 (enderfive, Notme) [B-9]
Aqua - 1 (Mooglie) [B-10]
Timdood3 - 1 (PokeSvorlds) [B-10]

With 21 players, it takes 11 votes to bankrupt and 11 votes to no-bankrupt.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.

Less than twelve hours remain.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Havent been paying too much attention to thread, so am a little behind (i have 3 exams over the next 3 days). But didnt want to stay out of the loop completely. So whats the plan rn. Im seeing a massclaim, even doe there are plenty still missing. Deadline is later today right?

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Notty: Can choose someone each night to see who visits them and has some way of gaining coins during the day.
Moog: Can choose someone to triple the cost of their action, and if he dies the economic scale moves -1. Action moves the scale -4.
Mischief: Can move the economic scale down by -1 each night, and has a 2nd ability that hasn't said yet
Ender: Vigilante
Inf: Depending on the scale can either check if somebody is a threat to the town, or give themselves coins + gain the ascetic trait for that night when they use that ability. Economic scale goes -2 when dies
Mulb: Can choose someone each night to roleblock them
Stranger: Jails people (roleblock + protect)
Ltin: Each night can be told how many coins were in play after the day's lynch.
Raxo: Can move the panic metre from MASS PANIC TIME to Nervous.
UNU - Depending on the scale, will either be unaffected by night actions or will be informed if he was visited last night.
Arch - Invests in a player at night and gains (?) amount of coins depending on how well they survive the game(?) Arch the bird collector can you elaborate some more on how your role works specifically, and paraphrase your role name?
time for some quick maths

thats 10 claims
im excluding the 4 inactives from this since maybe theyd claim if they ever responded to the thread!!!!!! (fantome, mario, hk, molten)
so 10/17
thats a pretty mass amount for a mass claim

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
if they ever responded to the thread!!!!!! (fantome, mario, hk, molten)
Havent been paying too much attention to thread, so am a little behind (i have 3 exams over the next 3 days). But didnt want to stay out of the loop completely. So whats the plan rn. Im seeing a massclaim, even doe there are plenty still missing. Deadline is later today right?
that was poor timed

• Haha
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Lets start with the name " _ lovely woman" its paraphrased but i used synonyms.

I have two traits which i can aqcuire for that night only (as far as im aware its not a 1shot each)
1 Night Lucky: blocks all actions on me which involve losing coins that night
1 Night Ascetic: blocks all actions on me which dont involve losing coins that night

That night being the night i chose to use it. They cost a decent amount doe so i cant use them every night.

• Thank You
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Why do you think notme is scum? I mean i want a lynch so id be down to place vote on someone just dont have an idea who rn.
https://escaperestart.com/forum/threads/the-economy-of-madness-day-0.21306/page-44#post-433240

basically he seems really stiff and serious and in his mafia meta imo, and my conversations with him have left me with a scum impression as well

also his role claim doesn't change my mind about him since I could see the mafia having that role as well since everyone benefits from actions being lowered in price presumably?

and he called people suspecting him idiots which seems like I struck a chord and am onto something and he's got extra annoyance coming out of that

• Haha
Reactions: Notme

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Was just reading the other claims and wondered why not all people seemed to have claimed ability/trait names? Did i miss them saying it, or are we scared of some RID killer that works with trait names?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Was just reading the other claims and wondered why not all people seemed to have claimed ability/trait names? Did i miss them saying it, or are we scared of some RID killer that works with trait names?
that's why I didn't claim mine yeah, I just claimed a trait that I only have when I use a certain ability

Status
Not open for further replies.