Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
i mean i'm not 100% sure but i'm getting the feeling you already have a set of targets in mind and you're just looking for reasons why they might be scum

which imo is pretty scummy
But that's not what you said,

before you said I was thinking backwards... implying I had good intentions for my thinking

I can't vote for you until we get more incite into whether you did target Mul or not but ill be honest dude what you just did was either delusion or scummy af

Omni

Reaction score
aaaaaaaaaaaaa ok

i'm starting to have second thoughts but not really

maybe lynch dess? but im worried

i can check next night but it might be too late if dess is town so this is just PROBLEMATIC

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
But that's not what you said,

before you said I was thinking backwards... implying I had good intentions for my thinking
i never implied that

when i said you were thinking backwards it was only in reply to your quote, not the reasoning for my scumread on you

what i meant was you were applying thought processes that you might go through in my position to what i said and then made the conclusion that the circumstances in which those thought processes might go through your head must apply to me in this game

or at least that was the impression i was getting

the scumread is separate from that and based on the feeling that you have a certain set of targets from day 0 that you're tunneling now

it's not 100% scum behaviour but it is pretty scummy imo

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
then again this readlist was 100% made on the fly based on the feelings i had when hastily reading through day 1 so far, so it's absolutely subject to change

i just put in my vote because i wanted to see how others would respond

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
the scumread is separate from that and based on the feeling that you have a certain set of targets from day 0 that you're tunneling now
I mean I've explained every and all reason for my reads on you from day 0 til now. Surely if that were the case I wouldn't push for the two most influential townies.

Your reason seems far more tunnelled than mine lmao

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
To expand on this I'm a filthy liar and not actually a watcher but the town bodyguard. I can guard one person a night which last night I used to try and protect Ender. This makes Dess's claim extremely suspect since why would town have a full bodyguard and another half one?
I'm leaning towards trusting notty is legit, especially since omni backed up the claim it seems. Seeing how Dess' also claimed a bodyguard role things are vibing <o> off. I'm also wondering why Dess didnt claim the gimmick to his role right away (or did he explain already). He did claim some extra stuffs about his role, but not what its called iirc, which would be interesting to hear imo.
Yes. I can win with either once I reach a certain amount of coin

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk
Vibes telling me Arch is legit 3p.
I claimed in my post that was unreadable because broken quotes.

I'm That Guy Who Donates Every Month. I'm a neighbor. I have one neighbor that I know is town, and we have a night chat.

Like I said, I would've claimed yesterday if somebody hadn't hammered.

Who did this to you!? Is the question I want answered, but seeing as you probably don't know....What did they do to you my sweet summer child?! (disclaimer: it's a meme, I don't necessarily think Mischief is town)
How do you know the other person is town? If you know for sure would it be an idea to claim who said person is, or do you want to wait with that (and that way getting to lowkey 'confirmed' town)? Not a lot of people havent claimed yet, so its likely one of them.
My jail does roleblock. IDK why you lost your coins.
Didnt you say your jail also protects? If protecting doesnt mean protecting against losing coins what does it mean?
Sorry I haven't been as active been busy with life I will say that I had around 7 coins stolen and that I have to pay to day talk which is another reason I haven't been talking
Is this a meme?
yeah i killed mulb
Why did you think mulb was mafia? Also would you mind claiming the rest of your role, since you said you werent a standard vig?
Arch hasn’t responded yet but I’ll guess I’ll give my wincon.
Survive or destroy 750+ coins
Seems like the opposite of Arch, where Arch has to hoard coins, you have to destroy coins ig. Something feels off about this role. My problem is with the destroying. Iirc you said that you destroy someone's coins over 150. Does that count as taking the coins from them? If so what would the trait "steals are X times more effective' do in that situation. Say someone has 400 coins and a "3 times more effective steal thing", you would destroy 250, but does that then not take 750 coins (so 400) from them?

Now onto the economic scale. Im thinkinh about the panic scale and what it could indicate alignment wise. Poke claimed to be able to see how much someone affected the scale iirc, so if thats legit it must mean something? Still, if he isnt, Mischief claimed to be able to move the scale by 1 point (which also seems a weird role in itself, but he didnt fully claim yet). Inffy's claim gets stronger if PANIK goes up. Seeing how town, assuming he's legit, would get a cop at higher panik, maybe its preferable for mafia to be in high panik (looking at balancing). Also both town roles that died shifted the panik scale down.

While thinking about the scale i got kinda interested why Mischief didnt fully claim. Would you mind fully claiming now? Iirc inffy pointed out Mulb also didnt fully claim yesterday, so my vibes are going off slightly <o> that Mischief could be scum.

Kroppeb

Reaction score
Seems like the opposite of Arch, where Arch has to hoard coins, you have to destroy coins ig. Something feels off about this role. My problem is with the destroying. Iirc you said that you destroy someone's coins over 150. Does that count as taking the coins from them? If so what would the trait "steals are X times more effective' do in that situation. Say someone has 400 coins and a "3 times more effective steal thing", you would destroy 250, but does that then not take 750 coins (so 400) from them?
My assumption is that the “steals more effective” thing does not apply to my action as it says coins are destroyed and therefore not being stolen.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Why did you think mulb was mafia? Also would you mind claiming the rest of your role, since you said you werent a standard vig?
vibes + the fact that he was basically cc'd by stranger

roleblocker can be a maf role, jailer not so much, so assuming that both were telling the truth about their abilities, mulb was more likely to be the maf counterpart out of the two

as for my role, i'm fairly limited in terms of how many times can use my action since it's pretty costly, and my action is effective only when the person i'm targeting has at least a certain amount of coins

i don't want to say what the exact figures are since it's really not necessary and maf can possibly use the information to their advantage

Reactions: Omni and HKCaper

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Bimonthly Economic Update ——
Deadline: 22 April 2019 UTC 22:00.
Dess - 2 (Nottykitten, Omni) [B-8]
Aqua - 1 (Enderfive) [B-9]

With 18 players, it takes 10 votes to bankrupt and 9 votes to no-bankrupt.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I was writing a post and tapatalk crashed :mad:

Anyway, I think it makes sense to lose coins spent on an action even if roleblocked. I lost the ones I tried to spend.

W/ regard to Dess, has he claimed his action name or paraphrased role name? I would be interested in hearing both.
Since I already found Omni a but susp and Notty very susp I tend to be leaning towards Dess being more trustworthy here. At the same time, if Notty and Omni are scum I question the validity of their strategy with the face claim, which I'm not really sure is an optimal strat. I know Notty tends to be a bit out there, but revealing two scum to get one town lynched doesn't seem like something anybody, but especially notty, would go for to me.

Mischief

Reaction score
[BCOLOR=transparent]Aqua[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Fantome[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Mariosatr[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]MoltenAshes[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Timdood3-[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]neighbourbood chatter[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Someone he knows is town, chat every night[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Arch the bird collector- [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Angel (14)[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent](9)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Invests in a player at night and gains amount of coins/loses depending on if they live[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Can with either once they reach a certain amount of coin [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Dess- [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff]Sean the Unselfish ______ (10)[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff](11)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Pseudo bodyguard. When the scale is on the lower half of the scale, they can visit somebody and if they get attacked it, bodyguard will get coins drained.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Certain gimmick not claimed[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Enderfive- [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff]karl marx (11) [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff](4)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Vigilante[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]HKCaper- [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]_ lovely woman(15)[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent](10)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]One shot traits:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]1 Night Lucky: blocks all actions on self which involve losing coins that night [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]1 Night Ascetic: blocks all actions on self which don’t involve losing coins that night[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Can choose when to use, expensive[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Infected_alien8_[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] -The Dodgy _____ (3)[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent](5)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Cop, depends on scale[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Ability to get money on otherside of scale[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Trait to get coins at day[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Trait Ascetic when scale is on the money side[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Economic scale goes down by 2 at death[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Kroppeb -[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] very enthusiastic _____(9)[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent](13)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Can win after destroying a certain amount of enough coins[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Abilities:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]* During day, pick someone. At the end of day see how many coins they have.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]* During night, choose a player and destroy all their coins over 150.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Ltin- [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]accountant(13)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Told how many coins were in play at the end of the day[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Expensive ability[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Mischief [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]- generic name (1)[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent](3)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Decrease economic scale by one (very cheap)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Second ability also passive but not revealed[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Mooglie[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]- [generic name] most terrible landlord in existence (5)[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent](2)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Triple action cost (-4 scale) [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]On death economic scale -1[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Mulbery[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]- Very Stubborn Cryptocurrency Nerd (8)[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent](7)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]>Roleblocker expensive[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Notme- [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]scrooge - (12)[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent](8)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]can save failing economy - if economy is in panic mode, can reduce the panic-o-meter.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Nottykitten[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]- The insurance investigator (4)[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent](1)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Town watcher[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Trait to gain coins during the day[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Omni[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]See what a person’s action is[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]PokeSvorlds[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] - something something profiter([/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff]6)[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff](12)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Can live through a night kill (Richhhh)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]can see how much someone changes the economic scale[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Able to use ability more on lower end of scale[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Stranger from Planet 9[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] - The Woman with a __________ (2)[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent](6)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Jailer, no hesitation to use abilities (cheap) >block all targets actions and anyone what targets the selected player[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]No way to regain lost coins[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Unusual_Dood[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]- a job related name (7)[/BCOLOR]

Mischief

Reaction score
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Night 1: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Stranger jailed poke[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Ltin was roleblocked[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Mulbery killed by ender[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Mooglie killed by third party or mafia, most likely mafia[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Inffy can not investigate currently[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Wyatt stolen from[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Mis stolen from[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Poke missing coins?[/BCOLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.