The Economy of Madness - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
How many coins did you lose
it was a very specific amount completely equivalent to my night ability's cost. (much higher than 7 as can be inferred from my previous messages though ik you havent been on top of that) I don't know what youre thinking but i doubt it's related to what I lost
That said, what are you thinking

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
also since i dont really want to make you send more messages assuming youre telling the truth, can you claim at the very least your paraphrased role name and at the most (all but like 5 players have) your full role (minus traits like steals better and other things you shouldnt share)

MoltenAshes

Reaction score
With 2 kills, theres likely a NK.
With NK, there's likely a RID.
If you haven't claimed fully yet, I wouldn't.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
With 2 kills, theres likely a NK.
With NK, there's likely a RID.
If you haven't claimed fully yet, I wouldn't.
I slightly forgot you existed and didn't put you in my table.

Would you mind claiming? You can paraphrase your rolename but I'd like to know your abilities, what you did last night and how much they shift the panic scale.

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
—— Bimonthly Economic Update ——
Deadline: 22 April 2019 UTC 22:00.

Dess - 1 (Nottykitten) [B-9]
PokeSvorlds - 1 (Omni) [B-9]

With 18 players, it takes 10 votes to bankrupt and 9 votes to no-bankrupt.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
yeah i killed mulb

If I may as I have been in DEEP consideration of this

ender pitted himself against notty early on but then suddenly succumbed to her side when town seemed to show no hostility to her plans.

It would not surprise me if he tried to bus notty thinking town would see her plan as the dumb meme it was but dropped the act once he realised town was the dumb meme all along
i mean

you're not entirely wrong, you're just thinking about this backwards, since you're once again unable to see things from anyone's perspective other than your own

i was against the massclaim initially since i figured it was a dumb meme, then i reconsidered because
a) others were supportive of it so the damage would be done anyway, so we might as well go all in and get the benefits as well
b) it would definitely make my life easier as the vig

i didn't pit myself against notty in particular, i was against the massclaim in general, then i reconsidered because i figured we might as well get something good out of it in exchange for giving the maf some better kills in the beginning

reads:
omni is 99% town
i trust notty over dess right now, one of them is probably maf
UNU and aqua are scum

vote Aqua

Reactions: Infected_alien8_

fantome

Reaction score
it was a very specific amount completely equivalent to my night ability's cost. (much higher than 7 as can be inferred from my previous messages though ik you havent been on top of that) I don't know what youre thinking but i doubt it's related to what I lost
now i can't tell you that you or mafia can prepare and change up the plan

also since i dont really want to make you send more messages assuming youre telling the truth, can you claim at the very least your paraphrased role name and at the most (all but like 5 players have) your full role (minus traits like steals better and other things you shouldnt share)
i will say im basically a townie

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
you're not entirely wrong, you're just thinking about this backwards, since you're once again unable to see things from anyone's perspective other than your own
UNU and aqua are scum

vote Aqua
Why would you claim I was thinking backwards and not seeing things from other peoples perspective if you were also confident I was scum?

This reads pretty weirdly my dude...

Looks to me like you were calling me out as a townie for tunnel visioning, which is a fair criticism, but then going on to say im definitely scum.

fantome

Reaction score
i will say this how many coins did you lose you kinda been playing coy about it

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Why would you claim I was thinking backwards and not seeing things from other peoples perspective if you were also confident I was scum?

This reads pretty weirdly my dude...

Looks to me like you were calling me out as a townie for tunnel visioning, which is a fair criticism, but then going on to say im definitely scum.
i mean i'm not 100% sure but i'm getting the feeling you already have a set of targets in mind and you're just looking for reasons why they might be scum

which imo is pretty scummy

Status
Not open for further replies.