The Economy of Madness - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
(alright all things considered in case it wasnt clear)
i do in fact have 60 coins rn ;(, but i dont have any steals are x times more effective which is nice.
so molten isnt lying about that at least.

Kroppeb

Reaction score
Can I just point out how Kroppebs wincon makes no sense with raxo's role in the game
My coin amount made it possible for 5 destoyings, given how much coins I had thought my target was hard as heck, and the only way would have been by finding a mafia who had stolen a lot and sucking them dry. Sue my surprise when notty got hammered.
-> wins when he destroys more than 750 coins
-> would insta win if killing raxo
I’m non-lethal

Send from your phone with Tapatalk

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
My coin amount made it possible for 5 destoyings, given how much coins I had thought my target was hard as heck, and the only way would have been by finding a mafia who had stolen a lot and sucking them dry.
Who did you even use your action on and why did you not use your day action.
Sue my surprise when notty got hammered.
I blame Inf

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
You don't think both him and notty could exist? Why not?
I think they are too similar and all roles (except Dess' and Nottys) in this setup and in TPB are/were unique. Body guard is also one of those roles who you easily claim since it isn't that common but still is one of the 'original' roles which can work with most other roles.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I think they are too similar and all roles (except Dess' and Nottys) in this setup and in TPB are/were unique. Body guard is also one of those roles who you easily claim since it isn't that common but still is one of the 'original' roles which can work with most other roles.
Okay, how come you're not voting dess or saying any of this on your own then?

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Fun fact: I'm pretty sure dess claimed bodyguard as maf previously

Reactions: Unusual_Dood

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
—— Bimonthly Economic Update ——
Deadline: 22 April 2019 UTC 22:00.
Dess - 2 (Nottykitten, Omni) [B-8]
Aqua - 1 (Enderfive) [B-9]

With 18 players, it takes 10 votes to bankrupt and 9 votes to no-bankrupt.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I don't see a reason to rush it and for the second part I find it very obvious.
By the second part you mean how body guard is an easy claim right? So the part about all roles so far being unique and you thinking it matches that pattern wasn't as obvious to you? Why didn't you bring that up on your own?

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
By the second part you mean how body guard is an easy claim right? So the part about all roles so far being unique and you thinking it matches that pattern wasn't as obvious to you? Why didn't you bring that up on your own?
Meant the second part of your quote ("saying any of this on your own then"). I think two body guards not exisiting at once should be quite obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.