The Economy of Madness - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Meant the second part of your quote ("saying any of this on your own then"). I think two body guards not exisiting at once should be quite obvious.
Eh I don't believe you. Mostly since I don't relate. I think it's plausible we have two bodyguards, just unlikely. And considering how little Dess has been piled on so far, and how Ltin and omni defended him after his claim even though he 'knows' notty has guard, I think you'd have thought to bring it up because (imo) it clearly isn't a shared opinion that it's obvious two wouldn't exist.

Kroppeb

Reaction score
Who did you even use your action on and why did you not use your day action.

I blame Inf
Haven't selected someone yet, I wasn't planning on doing so yet as I doubt money would be a good indicator atm.

How do you mean? We all get coins?

Sent from my Alphacoin Digital Wallet using Tapatalk
I was planning on saving some coins as I assumed I had to find mafia to win and the way my ability was worded I assumed that once I choose someone I can’t change so I did also not go for someone ‘in case hammer happens’. I did ask if you guys wanted me to target but no one answered in those very few seconds before hammer happened.

Didn't someone already claim that?

Also I would refrain from so readily offering up your investigation results in the future, if only b/c the people you are talking about (like HK) may not want/benefit from it
Yes but mine is a day ability and I’m 3p

Sent from your phone with Tapatalk

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I was planning on saving some coins as I assumed I had to find mafia to win and the way my ability was worded I assumed that once I choose someone I can’t change so I did also not go for someone ‘in case hammer happens’. I did ask if you guys wanted me to target but no one answered in those very few seconds before hammer happened.
Aside from the fact you didn't ask us who you should target yesterday you didn't answer who you used your night action on.

• Agree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Kroppeb

Reaction score
Aside from the fact you didn't ask us who you should target yesterday you didn't answer who you used your night action on.
Wow wtf even when I reread my quote my brain added a “unless you guys want me to check someone” to my quote. Also I targeted Aqua as they seemed a little icky about claiming and stuff and I kinda lost time and didn’t really have time to think about potential targets. On top of that, I asked if, once I chose a day target, whether or not I could change it later, and apparently I can, yay!

Sent from your phone with Tapatalk

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I don't have any actions but I have two traits. I claimed my role yesterday
Ehhhhh.....having no actions seems a lot like you might be the mafia's designated killer. (Or at least the one person who has no ability other than to use the factional Pluck ability.)

I really cant be certain if Kropp's telling the truth or not about that number of coins, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for the moment...
<.<
>.>

Im going to leave a vote on Unu for now.
Vote Unusual_Dood

Sent from my Ca$hMoneyPhone using Tapatalk

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Bimonthly Economic Update ——
Deadline: 22 April 2019 UTC 22:00.
Dess - 3 (Nottykitten, Omni, Infected_Alien8_) [B-7]
Aqua - 1 (Enderfive) [B-9]
Unusual_Dood - 1 (Stranger from Planet 9) [B-9]

With 18 players, it takes 10 votes to bankrupt and 9 votes to no-bankrupt.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.

Status
Not open for further replies.