ZUPLAR INVASION - GAME OVER - TOWN WIN

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
i am wondering who (if) to shoot (just in case). Notty maybe?
No! We just got rid of the dog, you don't want to kill the cat!

err wait i would rather shoot pink still
although i also wonder how iggish could send messages if he is the mafia member that learns other's roles
this doesnt make sense to me anymore
unvote
Pretty sure HK was that role. But yeah I think we shoot pink and lynch Iggish(woo I was right?).

Vote Iggish

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Since there was no kill this night it means that either:

- Mafias chose to not kill, or killed Mul
- Iggish is mafia (because was in jail)
- Ltin is mafia (because was role blocked by Unu)

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
because was role blocked by Unu
I find this statement funny

ANYWAY

I actually do have a blockable night action.
Each night I get to write what would appear if I died that night (it compounds into a journal).
I was concerned about mafia roleblockers (rightly so it would appear) so I instead tried to frame my action as a non-roleblockable thing.

With mafia roleblocker dead it doesnt matter if I claim for real or not so :)

• Winner
Reactions: Nottykitten

Pink

Reaction score
All I got this night is; scribe; Unu, notty or weak. So yeah xD

Shooting Mul was super useless, we didn't think straight ( or how ever you spell it ) or maffia's has to much influense.

( Sorry for wrong spelling, I write this quick from my phone in Poland! So sorry if I don't answer a lot. It is because I am on hollidays and so I want to stay out of social media n studf and enjoy nature..) Pls don't shoot me :(... I don't have a lot of time to defend myself.now.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
I don't think we should shoot Pink. This was the reason I didn't role block her, since I believed she was innocent and if she was mafia someone would have died. I suggest we both shoot and lynch Igg. Igg will die. If the game somehow still continues Ltin will be in jail and I will role block Pink.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Why not shoot someone else suspicious with the gun?
The effect on me and if would be the same,
unu would still be able to block whoever he wants
And we get another potential scum kill out of it

Why waste the gun?

• Agree

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Why not shoot someone else suspicious with the gun?
The effect on me and if would be the same,
unu would still be able to block whoever he wants
And we get another potential scum kill out of it

Why waste the gun?
We don't actually waste it in this case. We can get more information, and use the gun later, and absolutely nothing else will be changed except that we got information

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ahh I see.
Although we also take the risk that tomorrows gun disappears, i (and also myu) would be okay with not using the gun today (his words and mine iirc)
(I hope I'm not putting words in his mouth)

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
If we dont use the gun, and do as I suggested and myu dies, it means that not ltin or pink was the last mafias (since both of you would be role blocked) and that one of me, weak or Notty was mafia. Even though Myu or any other townie dies, it is because we already was on the wrong track. If we in this case decided to use the gun the day before im pretty sure it would kill an inno.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
If we dont use the gun, and do as I suggested and myu dies, it means that not ltin or pink was the last mafias (since both of you would be role blocked) and that one of me, weak or Notty was mafia. Even though Myu or any other townie dies, it is because we already was on the wrong track. If we in this case decided to use the gun the day before im pretty sure it would kill an inno.
Theres only 3 actual suspects left. Iggish, Pink and Ltin. (Weak is confirmed by vision, Gunmith is a town role, you are our cop and I am the same role as Weak).

Ltin has the gun so clearly he isn't gonna shoot himself. The most likely person to be Mafia from these 3 is Iggish so we'll want to lynch him so he dies fastest naturally, meaning Pink should be shot. There is no reason we shouldnt take out 2 of the 3 remaining suspects because it would be foolish to waste our extra kill and our time.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
waitwaitwait hip had a gun once right?
and he used it the day and then the next night/day end thing the roles weren't scrambled?
(this doesnt actually relate to the game at hand it is just clarification)

• Haha

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
PinkUnicornz we need your prophecy, unless you gave it and I missed it.

Last night I gave the gun to Ltin on the condition that he strongly consider not using it (I was really upset with the way mulbery was shot, and I didn't trust most of the players left in the game. I felt like If I didn't use my night action people would probably be suspicious and assume I was carrying out the mafia kill or something (Which I'm not, but a lynch on me would hurt the town), so I felt it was necessary to gun someone. (I probably would have given it to unusual if I had known he would have lived)).

As far as the best strategy for mafia last night I don't see a no-kill making sense because even if that lead to us just killing through the innocent suspect list for them it'd still just leave them the only suspicious player in a list of confirmed innocents. Even if the remaining mafia were in the confirmed innocents I don't think a no-kill would make much sense because they'd want to kill out the suspect list before information got out through pink or through hallucinations.

Pinks role picks a random role and lists three players who might have it. The only way I can see this role being townsided is if it doesn't chop off the word 'Alien' when giving pink the prophecy, thus giving us the alignment of the player (Really, why would we go around assuming it chops off the word 'Alien').

For this reason, Iggish must be innocent unless both pink and iggish are mafia.

yesterday, we excluded Ltin from the list of suspicious people based on the fact he had used his role and visited someone. Thinking about this now, this action made no sense whatsoever. His well known action of visiting people. isn't a blockable action, and is likely an action used during the day.

Ltin's hallucination claim also directly counters pinks claim, so I think he made it up while panicking to explain why there was no night kill last night.

I suggest we shoot pink lynch Ltin.

Vote Ltin

Iggish

Reaction score
Of course I'm defending myself here but Ltin having a hallucination about me being scummy when it is basically between myself and Ltin at this point (though still a bit suspicious of pink and North) is a bit scummy. I suggest that we shoot myself or pink and then Lynch Ltin.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
For this reason, Iggish must be innocent unless both pink and iggish are mafia.

Ltin's hallucination claim also directly counters pinks claim, so I think he made it up while panicking to explain why there was no night kill last night.
Why is the possibility of both pink and iggish being mafia not a thing?
And for that matter, there has only been one confirmed third party so far.
Im wondering if Iggish might be a third party.

Which claim of pink did my hallucination contradict? The one where Iggish is 100% confirmed town? I don't remember that one.

And why is contradicting the claims of someone very likely to be scum scummy?

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Which claim of pink did my hallucination contradict? The one where Iggish is 100% confirmed town? I don't remember that one.
you're right in that there could be a third party still remaining, but by pinks prophecy we know that the president is both a role that exists and is not mafia sided (Otherwise it would have alien in the name). Either way, we're 3 days in and there have been no unaccounted for kills, so I find a third party which is a threat to the town to be somewhat implausible at this point. The only win conditions I could imagine a third party still having at this point are silly ones which wouldn't pose a threat to the town, or surviving until the games end, in which case they could win with the town. There is no point hunting for a third party right now, it's unlikely they would be a threat.

Plus you were roleblocked tonight, and as I've explained above it's against the mafia's best interest to no-kill, so you probably were roleblocked from carrying out the mafia kill.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
actually... that concept is disregarding the fact you have a guilty on iggish. Either you are or you're not town, but if you're town we have a confirmed guilty on Iggish, so I think it makes more sense for you to shoot Iggish. If Iggish flips mafia then we know to lynch pink because they would have to be a team.

Disregard my initial suggestion. I suggest you shoot Iggish (you have a confirmed guilty on Iggish, so from your point of view it's the correct action no matter what any of us think)