ZUPLAR INVASION - GAME OVER - TOWN WIN

D

Deleted member 4601

I no longer think Myu and Fog can be part of the same mafia, same for Pink and Fog. This is just confusing

(woof)

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I mean... I could just hammer myself... that would speed up the process, wouldn't achieve much apart from Notty's aspirations. But who wants Notty to be happy?

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten
D

Deleted member 4601

Looking at their roles alone, two of these five could be from mafia: Foggy, Weak, Notty, Pink, Myu. Five people is a lot when we have 9 players on the field, so I'm pretty confused now.

The following are eliminated from the list of potential mafia: Ltin, since even though his role might have to do with alien abductions, I doubt it because his visits involve going to someone's house, instead of abducting someone away from their house. Unu, because mafia doesn't need two roleblockers. Iggish, because his role is very town-esque. Mulbery, because I know myself best, woof. Now among those five people I don't think Myu is part of mafia because I think that Fog is mafia and Fog has pointed out himself of Ender the medic's ability to heal people. For Pink, I don't think she's mafia either, which leaves me with three players: Foggy, Weak and Notty.

I was rethinking about Iggish's role and that perhaps he might be some sort of Alien President. But since it seems like alien roles have the word "alien" in them, for Iggy to be mafia would require Pink to be mafia as well for her to intentionally hide the alien aspect of the president role. Also, due to that Freudian slip from Foggy a while ago I don't think Iggy and Fog can possibly be from the same Mafia team. Weak and Notty can't be part of the same mafia team either because that wouldn't make sense, which leaves me with the following mafia teams left: (I know I'm doing this the second time but this is after some extra thinking so bear with me)

1. HK, Oog, Fog, Weak
2. HK, Oog, Fog, Notty
3. HK, Oog, Iggy, Pink

in that order of probability. I honestly doubt #3 or #2 but I'm leaving them in there for the sake of completion and I don't want to rule them out completely.

D

Deleted member 4601

Yea, but it's just that there so much conflicting information right now something just has to be false, and of all things I consider that interpretation of Vino's dream to be the least reliable, woof. I'm just very, very confused right now because no matter how you look at things, everyone has evidence to support them not being mafia except for fog, but someone had to execute the kill on night 2.

D

Deleted member 4601

How exactly did you two know about each other's existence, actually? Did y'all receive each other's names? We're you just informed that there was another scribe? Was there a chat between you two? Did you two receive the same messages from the start? How many messages can y'all two decode on the same night and what was Weak's action on night 1?

(woof)

D

Deleted member 4601

I wonder what the remaining mafia roles could be, woof. From what we're seeing it's some sort of night action that probably doesn't visit anyone or kill anyone, but it doesn't seem like it'd be vanilla mafia either.

I wouldn't mind a fog lynch right now even though I do fear that I'd have something to say after the lynch, but you guys pretty much have a Freudian slip right in front of you that would confirm that Fog's claim is fake: He was jailed on N2 but he still hacked mafia chat N2.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
How exactly did you two know about each other's existence, actually? Did y'all receive each other's names? We're you just informed that there was another scribe? Was there a chat between you two? Did you two receive the same messages from the start? How many messages can y'all two decode on the same night and what was Weak's action on night 1?

(woof)
We have a night chat, it already existed day 0 but got unlocked during the night. The messages were in that chat which weak can confirm. We can decode two messages a night(one per person). Weak decoded line #1 that night which Inf then gave as a result in that chat(I was no longer in it when the result was given since devil shenanigans). Im back in it now though.

I also don't think Iggish is in any way confirmed town. He can give the town a public message when the day starts but this doens't necessarily have to be a town role. Plus it's extremely suspicious in my eyes he didn't even use his ability last night, which I believe is because he executed the nightkill instead. Pink knew about the presidents role so I don't think theres any question about Pinks role but just their aligntment. It's easely possible this could be a Mafia role to help them figure out the different roles in the setup. I left you out since you've already been shot.

Ltin is in the same boat as Foggy, where both couldn't have executed last nights kill(Ltin visited you so he couldn't have). But if we go off the fact that there are 4 Mafia then both become suspects again. Ltin alot less because his role seems more probable than Foggys(after all Sarah Jane is the name of a doctor who companion who was also journalist!) and he's just been alot less suspicious overall.

D

Deleted member 4601

I have a fear that after this game I'll gain the habit of adding woof to the end of my messages even though I don't have to

• Haha
Reactions: Iggish
D

Deleted member 4601

Right now I'm just confused because every possible mafia team I think of I can come up with some sort of argument against it. Just... hnnngggg

Nothing makes sense now, woof. Pink/Fog might just be the remaining mafia.

D

Deleted member 4601

Okay Foggy2406 I have questions, woof. What exactly is your alignment? Human or Alien? Were you told before hand that you weren't allowed to post mafia quotes word for word as part of your role? Are there any consequences of doing that? Is there an explanation for you being unable to quote mafia directly? Did you receive any hint of who made those messages? When did you receive those messages - in the morning? Why did you rephrase so many words and phrases in the quotes if you could've just changed one word? Are there any consequences that you know of if you don't paraphrase?