ZUPLAR INVASION - GAME OVER - TOWN WIN

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Okay Foggy2406 I have questions, woof. What exactly is your alignment? Human or Alien? Were you told before hand that you weren't allowed to post mafia quotes word for word as part of your role? Are there any consequences of doing that? Is there an explanation for you being unable to quote mafia directly? Did you receive any hint of who made those messages? When did you receive those messages - in the morning? Why did you rephrase so many words and phrases in the quotes if you could've just changed one word? Are there any consequences that you know of if you don't paraphrase?
1) I am Human.
2) I wasn't told originally that I couldn't quote word for word but I checked with Inf.
3) I assume I would get some sort of punishment?
4) The explanation is Inf told me I couldn't.
5) All I know is that they are from the Mafia chat.
6) I received them as the day chat opens.
7) I changed words to make sure It wasn't exactly the same but they are literally synonyms of the words used.
8) See (3)

D

Deleted member 4601

You haven't answered my first question, woof D;

What exactly is your alignment?

D

Deleted member 4601

Also question 7 I asked you why you replaced so many words instead of replacing just one. Not really important but you didn't answer it so no harm asking again, woof.

D

Deleted member 4601

Why is everyone so sure there is 2 mafias remaining. Why is for instance the possibility for 1 mafia and another third party excluded?
How would that work, though? Based on what we have so far whaddya think another third party could do and who they'd be? And who was responsible for Vino's death?

Also pinging Foggy2406 to answer my questions, woof.

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten
D

Deleted member 4601

Also I wonder what's going on in the graveyard right now, woof.

Iggish

Reaction score
Ok hi I'm not able to post a good reply but I do feel that a mulberry lynch would be pretty pointless at this stage. I have to say that twg and notify look suspicious. I don't understand why there would be two scribe roles. North is also convinced that twg is innocent because of a deer vision while we have not had any other useful relevant info from them. Twg also voted for foggy without giving much of a reason after notty had done the same. Could someone have a look at their voting patterns for me pls. I'd say both could be mafia while weak is town and notty is manipulating twg in the night chat. I would recommend role blocking notty tonight also because she seems to be desparate to lynch people through tunnel visioning. Sorry for this bad reply as I'm bad on phones.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Ok hi I'm not able to post a good reply but I do feel that a mulberry lynch would be pretty pointless at this stage. I have to say that twg and notify look suspicious. I don't understand why there would be two scribe roles. North is also convinced that twg is innocent because of a deer vision while we have not had any other useful relevant info from them. Twg also voted for foggy without giving much of a reason after notty had done the same. Could someone have a look at their voting patterns for me pls. I'd say both could be mafia while weak is town and notty is manipulating twg in the night chat. I would recommend role blocking notty tonight also because she seems to be desparate to lynch people through tunnel visioning. Sorry for this bad reply as I'm bad on phones.
I agree, this "notify" looks suspicious. And this "north" seems pretty convinced Weak is innocent.

Also notty there was no reason for me to use my action as it is useless ATM. If you were suspicious of me you could've told me to use it the day before.
Well it appears it's not useless since it could of proven your innocence today. And no obviously I didn't ask you before since you weren't a suspect yesterday.

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well it appears it's not useless since it could of proven your innocence today. And no obviously I didn't ask you before since you weren't a suspect yesterday.
this entertains me. Like, it was useless yesterday because you weren't a suspect but because you didn't use it even tho I didn't ask you to use it you are mafia because I wanted you to use it and you didn't, therefore, you committed the kill.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
this entertains me. Like, it was useless yesterday because you weren't a suspect but because you didn't use it even tho I didn't ask you to use it you are mafia because I wanted you to use it and you didn't, therefore, you committed the kill.
Yeah crazy how when we didn't know that him using the ability would prove his innocence we didn't ask for him to use it. Crazy how the universe do that???

I never I wanted him to use it or that he's mafia because I "wanted him to use it", but I get how it can be confusing trying to spin my words and all ;)

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Yeah crazy how when we didn't know that him using the ability would prove his innocence we didn't ask for him to use it. Crazy how the universe do that???

I never said I wanted him to use it or said that he's mafia because I "wanted him to use it", but I get how it can be confusing trying to spin my words and all ;)
There were a few words that were left unsaid in this post. hahahahahaha get it? un-said ahahahahahahahahaha

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Meh, we need to get this game moving. Foggy does indeed look suspicious, but he was role blocked last night, and was proven to not have taken the kill, so under normal circumstances I wouldnt vote for him. However, I don't find any other good options either.

Also, if I die, here's what I think will be my death message. (To save you some time)

Vendal Crepp the Drug Dealer. -May choose a player at night - this player will be roleblocked that night, and experience hallucinations.

Unvote
Vote Foggy

• Thank You
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
FINAL VOTECOUNT

Foggy2406 - Mulbery, Ltin, Nottykitten, TheWeakGuy48_, Unusual_Dood (5/5)
Mulbery - myusername22 (1/5)
PinkUnicornz - Foggy2406 (1/5)

Not voting: PinkUnicornz, Iggish (2/9)

--

The citizens, some confident in their decision, some hesitant, turn to Foggy2406, and push him towards the fountain. They pin down his arms behind his back and wrap the noose around his neck. They push him off. He swings, and kicks his legs, and then, is still. The citizens, panting and wide eyed from the work of another lynch, once again turn to the screen. It reads:

Foggy2406 HAS BEEN KILLED. FOGGY2406 WAS HU'TA'GA A'RHYA LIMENTIA THE ALIEN HACKER. (WHILE ALIVE, DEATH ROLES WILL BE ENCRYPTED IN ALIEN LANGUAGE. FOR ONE TIME ONLY MAY CAUSE A POWER SURGE DURING THE DAY AND MAKE VOTING ANONYMOUS FOR THAT DAY [DONE THROUGH PM DURING THE DAY].)

DAY OVER.

SLEEP WELL, CITIZENS OF ZUPLAR.

--

8 left.

It is now Night 4.

Please send your night actions as soon as possible. There's no deadline, but if someone is delaying with inactivity or indecisiveness, a short deadline may be set, and if you miss it, an action from you will not be sent. If you've still not sent an action in after 72 hours, expect a deadline.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
The citizens - those still left alive, that is - scared and exhausted, but filled with hope after last night's killing, find themselves shining with even more optimism and joy as it is soon discovered that, once again, nobody had unexpectedly died during the night. But, like a sharp knife that cut through the atmosphere, the sight of the still, blood-soaked canine that lay lifelessly in the arms of the gravediggers as they carried it towards its resting place shook the hearts of the citizens, and the feeling of loss - of innocent life taken - churned their souls.

The screen which towered above and illuminated the dark city read:

Mulbery HAS BEEN KILLED. MULBERY WAS GOOD BOY THE TRACKER DOG. (MAY CHOOSE ONE DEAD PLAYER AT NIGHT, AND IN THE MORNING IS GIVEN A LIST OF PLAYERS WHO MAKE UP 50% OF THE LIVING, ONE OF WHOM IS THE KILLER. THE FOLLOWING NIGHT MAY CHOOSE A DIFFERENT TARGET, OR MAY CONTINUE ON THE SAME TRAIL AND FURTHER REDUCE THE LIST THE NEXT MORNING TO CONTAIN ONLY 25% OF THE LIVING, ONE OF WHOM IS THE KILLER. MUST USE THE WORD 'BARK' OR 'WOOF' WITH EVERY POST WRITTEN.)

---

It is now Day 4.

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch or no-lynch.

Living players:
Foggy2406
Nottykitten
Ltin
Ooglie101
hipman500
Enderfive

myusername22
HKCaper
Mulbery

PinkUnicornz
Unusual_Dood
TheWeakGuy48_
Vino
Iggish

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
My I am popular.

I have a gun! (Thx myu)

I also visited myu last night

I also got visited by unu.

My vision was of Iggish digging through a garbage bin or something in a dirty city.
He ran when he saw me.
Seems pretty incriminating if you ask me.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Since the mafia also did not perform a kill last night i think this points pretty solidly in the direction of iggish.

vote iggish

i am wondering who (if) to shoot (just in case). Notty maybe?
I know myusername22 that you didnt want to waste lives, but i see this as an insurance policy in case the game doesnt end when we lynch iggish.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
err wait i would rather shoot pink still
although i also wonder how iggish could send messages if he is the mafia member that learns other's roles
this doesnt make sense to me anymore
unvote