ZUPLAR INVASION - GAME OVER - TOWN WIN

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Consider this; we have 3 actual suspects where one of them is the last Mafia. (or two but honestly how unlikely is this?). We have 7 people alive.

With Ltins guilty vision on Iggish, we should lynch him since our lynch target will die the fastest(while shooting somoene gives them a night to live). So in my eyes this lynch should be on Iggish. Then we need to decide who to shoot between Ltin/Pink. Since Ltin has the gun obviously he isn't going to shoot himself so he should pink. So we basically eliminate 2/3 suspects.

Now lets say somehow Ltin actually is Mafia(spoiler alert; I doubt it). During the night he could then kill or not kill someone. Leaving us with either 4 or 5 people tomorrow. If he's the last Mafia it won't matter that we lynch and shoot our more likely suspects today because we still have a majority tomorrow.

So it's completely safe to take our bet that Iggish is Mafia, basing our lynch on Ltins vision.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Now lets say somehow Ltin actually is Mafia(spoiler alert; I doubt it). During the night he could then kill or not kill someone. Leaving us with either 4 or 5 people tomorrow. If he's the last Mafia it won't matter that we lynch and shoot our more likely suspects today because we still have a majority tomorrow.
I will have shot the gun; I wont we able to do anything tonight (that includes visiting I cri)
Not that I would normally kill someone

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I will have shot the gun; I wont we able to do anything tonight (that includes visiting I cri)
Oh right, that only works in our favor. But to put it boldly; if you shoot Iggish we're very likely going to lynch you today, and if you shoot Pink the lynch will probably be going to our biggest susect(iggish).

If you're Mafia you obviously don't want to get lynched so shooting Pink is the best option for you.

If you're town and you believe Pink is the last Mafia, shooting him is the only way he dies as we won't be lynching him. So shooting him is then your best option to help the town get rid of Pink.

If you're town and you believe Iggish is the last Mafia, you obviously want him killed sooner rather than later. So shooting Pink is again your best option here as we'll likely lynch Iggish after.

I'm not biased or anything but in my eyes it looks like shooting Pink is the best option no matter your alignment/suspicions.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Bullshit. Your action of visiting people for a night chat isn't roleblockable... Unusual_Dood visited you last night and you still started the night chat with me. If I had to take a guess I'd say you either submit your action immediately after the day ends, or during the day itself. I don't understand why you'd attempt such obvious lies in front of everyone.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Bullshit. Your action of visiting people for a night chat isn't roleblockable... Unusual_Dood visited you last night and you still started the night chat with me. If I had to take a guess I'd say you either submit your action immediately after the day ends, or during the day itself. I don't understand why you'd attempt such obvious lies in front of everyone.
I DO submit it Durring day.

I TOLD YOU during the night that I get to write my own death messages, and I know for sure I mentioned today that that part of my role is what is roleblockable

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I DO submit it Durring day.

I TOLD YOU during the night that I get to write my own death messages, and I know for sure I mentioned today that that part of my role is what is roleblockable
My bad then, it looked like you were still implying you couldn't be mafia because we could verify you used your night action ( which we obviously can't)

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
What?
No
I prefer a lynch igg shoot pink.
If if is 3p game won't end an I will die and crie
But do you really think Pink could be third party? If you're not lying about your vision the game should end when Iggish is lynched. I doubt Pink is third party.

But it's up to you what you do, after all you have the gun.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Unusual_Dood I think that we're killing 2 people just incase there are 2 mafia remaining or we accidently mis-lynch. Assuming there's one person left and we hit the right person the game will end, so lynching one and shooting another is a precaution so we aren't being wasteful.

Nottykitten 2 people dead is 2 people dead. I don't see why the order they die in is so important to you. Sure, there is a risk of them killing someone at night, but that'll only happen if they have a chance of winning (I.e. if there is a second mafia member anyway). I'm very doubtful we could convince Ltin to shoot himself, but if he shoots Iggish and we lynch Ltin it's an equivalent scenario. It doesn't matter who dies first. If he is town sided from Ltin's point of view he should shoot Iggish, so he will likely do that anyway, but then we should decide to lynch him.

Pink

Reaction score
I don't know how to prove I am town sided But sure whatever.

Plus it wouldn't make sense if I knew wich role is town sided or mafia, that would be way to easy...

Iggish

Reaction score
At this stage it should just be between myself and Ltin as we were the only people roleblocked unless mafia chose not to kill. If Ltin shoots pink then that's kind of scummy and he's not really cooperating with the town. I don't like to say this but Ltin should shoot me and then we Lynch him, for the good of the town.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Honestly, I'd be okay with killing iggish and pink. Pink hasn't really defended herself. No offense pink, but all you have said is "Don't kill me because I am town and it will be a loss for town".

I think that Iggish is also mafia because his role isn't proved town and seems a little odd for me to think that all he can do is to make inffy say message that he can choose himself.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
It is obvious that either Ltin or Iggish is mafia, and I doubt there would be more than 1 mafia left, and even if there is I find it likely that they both can be. If we are going to kill two, I think it should be both of Iggish and Ltin. I think Ltin either should shoot himself and we lynch Igfish, or Ltin should shoot Iggish and we lynch Ltin.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
It is obvious that either Ltin or Iggish is mafia, and I doubt there would be more than 1 mafia left, and even if there is I find it likely that they both can be. If we are going to kill two, I think it should be both of Iggish and Ltin. I think Ltin either should shoot himself and we lynch Igfish, or Ltin should shoot Iggish and we lynch Ltin.
If Ltin shoots Igg or pink he will be locked away during the night and can't kill any inno (if hes mafia). Also I really doubt that he is gonna shoot himself.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
If Ltin shoots Igg or pink he will be locked away during the night and can't kill any inno (if hes mafia).
If one of the three is the last mafia, there is no way they can win. In all sorts of realistic combinations all of them will be either lynched, shot or roleblocked. Also, I don't like how Ltin wants to get as many suspects as possible killed and save himself, when he is trying to convince us Iggish is mafia and it is likely that Iggish would be the last one, if so.

Iggish

Reaction score
Yeah but ltin why would you kill pink? It's obviously between us two because of the roleblock. I'm thinking that you just want to save your own hide when if you are innocent you would be acting in the town's best interests. Regardless,
Vote ltin