Zambie Mafia - Day 4 - Game Over - Town Victory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount - STOP, Hammer Time!

Enderfive - Vatumok Faliara Infected_alien Ltin (4/4) - Lynched!
Geekenstein - Enderfive (1/4)

Enderfive's zombie reveal certainly turned the town on it's head. Yet, after many hours of debate, they decided none of them felt zombie-ish and that they should just get rid of the obviouisly rotting corpse in front of them.

Enderfive, the Zombie Leader, has been lynched!
It is now Night 4 so send in your actions!

1. CaffeinatedKitty - Mad Scientist - Killed Night 1
2. Ooglie101
3. hipman500 - Cop - Killed Night 1
4. Ltin
5. Nottykitten - Doctor - Killed Night 2
6. Infected_alien8_
7. Enderfive - Zombie Leader - Lynched Day 3
8. Oak63 - Oracle - Killed Night 2
9. Mulbery - Detective - Killed Night 2
10. Runemen4 - Replaced by Geekenstein
11. Timdood3 - Drunk - Killed by Suicide Bomber Day 2
12. Faliara
13. JKangaroo - ? Turned Zombie - Killed Night 3
14. Vatumok
15. MarsKid - Thief - Lynched Day 1
16. Dessern5 - Suicide Bomber - Lynched Day 2

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
The morning mists curled away from the island, revealing not one, but two mangled bodies!

Vatumok, the Scout, has been killed!
Faliara, the Zombie Hunter, has been killed!

It is now day 4.
With 4 alive it takes 3 to lynch and 2 to no-lynch.

1. CaffeinatedKitty - Mad Scientist - Killed Night 1
2. Ooglie101
3. hipman500 - Cop - Killed Night 1
4. Ltin
5. Nottykitten - Doctor - Killed Night 2
6. Infected_alien8_
7. Enderfive - Zombie Leader - Lynched Day 3
8. Oak63 - Oracle - Killed Night 2
9. Mulbery - Detective - Killed Night 2
10. Runemen4 - Replaced by Geekenstein
11. Timdood3 - Drunk - Killed by Suicide Bomber Day 2
12. Faliara - Zombie Hunter - Killed Night 4
13. JKangaroo - ? Turned Zombie - Killed Night 3
14. Vatumok - Scout - Killed Night 4
15. MarsKid - Thief - Lynched Day 1
16. Dessern5 - Suicide Bomber - Lynched Day 2

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAH YES

And Faliara dies a hero.

I think it's probably time I claimed.

I am the Ninja Warrior!

Er...I mean...

I am the Suspicious Samurai.

Which makes Geekenstein...the...legitimate Blacksmith?

And which also makes Ooglie my counter claim, and the last member of the Mafia, and (hopefully) our last threat to town! There's also the chance that Geekenstein is a zombie which means we're screwed whatever we do but let's cross our fingers and hope that's not true.

Anyway, obviously:

vote Ooglie101

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also I'd just like to apologize because I have a very strong feeling I am responsible for the death of our lovely Cop, hip, because we're pals and he probably visited me night 1 (and he always visits me first when we play epicmafia), so sorry hip <3

I also probably-maybe killed Notty, sorry <3

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
(Also in case anyone doubts I'm the legit Samurai because of my "Blacksmith slip" at the party where I claimed two roles saying it would help in case I died even though as Samurai I presumable can't die so long as I'm suspicious;

Okay well I'm last town so I'm gonna make two claims since I don't wanna reveal which role I am yet but if I die then I'll give you some info!

Claim 1) I'm the Samurai, I've been suspicious every night so far so maybe was responsible for any deaths, and I'm going to be suspicious tonight so anyone that visits me will die.

Claim 2) I'm the Blacksmith, I created a vest night 1, and gave that vest to Notty night 2 (assuming roleblocked since she died), aswell as making another vest. Tonight I'm making a gun ready for tomorrow night and am also giving a vest to fali or ltin tonight, not saying who.

Fali, please visit Ender <3
this slip was intentional and to try to get a kill on the mafia!!!

And my other "slips" were also intentional but I probably went a bit overboard in the end and made it obvious :(

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
*expands on previous post by saying I intentionally made my 'Blacksmith' statements more detailed to give the impression I was Blacksmith*

*remembers probably didn't kill a single anti-town member and stops feeling good about themself*

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I can't beleive we're hopefully-probably going to win this

IT'S LIKE

WE WERE SO DOWN IN THE DUMPS

SO UNLIKELY TO WIN

AND THEN

*HAAAAH*

FALIARA SACRIFICES HER VALUES TO POTENTIALLY KILL A MAFIA MEMBER, RISKING IT ALL

AND IT WORKS

AND WE WIN

AND EVERYTHING IS GOOD

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
nice try inf <3

i mean it was pretty obvious from the start that you were using the whole 2 claim thing to get out of any awkward situation where you would need to counter claim anyone

+ you clearly softclaimed blacksmith on multiple occasions and you can pass that up as 'mind games' all you want LUL

and you have one little flaw in your whole argument
INN MECHANICS

my inn had ender, dess and me -> 1 mafia
another inn had notty, ltin and vat -> 1 mafia
your inn had tim, you and someone i forgot (but they were town) -> ???

push a kill on vat to make yourself appear innocent for the next day to get a lynch off on me (2 town left, and then you) and then kill someone overnight (1 town left, and then you), getting mafia the ability to nolynch as 50% and then kill the remaining person overnight

but yea either way i doubt ltin is gonna believe this just because inf has been active the entire thread spouting literally 90% garbage
vote Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
nice try inf <3

i mean it was pretty obvious from the start that you were using the whole 2 claim thing to get out of any awkward situation where you would need to counter claim anyone

+ you clearly softclaimed blacksmith on multiple occasions and you can pass that up as 'mind games' all you want LUL

and you have one little flaw in your whole argument
INN MECHANICS

my inn had ender, dess and me -> 1 mafia
another inn had notty, ltin and vat -> 1 mafia
your inn had tim, you and someone i forgot (but they were town) -> ???

push a kill on vat to make yourself appear innocent for the next day to get a lynch off on me (2 town left, and then you) and then kill someone overnight (1 town left, and then you), getting mafia the ability to nolynch as 50% and then kill the remaining person overnight

but yea either way i doubt ltin is gonna believe this just because inf has been active the entire thread spouting literally 90% garbage
vote Infected_alien8_
Pls I am Samurai, my role's whole thing is to get scum to visit me so that I die, of course I did mindgames!
And you did none, hUH

I will admit you were very townie this game and I was kinda confused when you were mafia but YOU ARE AN EVIL COW

And yes the inn thing kinda makes sense but IT'S WRONG

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ltin pls

I put suspicion on Mars, Dess AND lynched vat this game

EVEN IF I AM MAFIA I'M BASICALLY TOWN SIDED

(But I'm not mafia)

And what did oog do?

He put suspicion on Rune/Geek

Was extremely quiet

Wasn't suspicious night 1 yet two people died HMM

pls pls pls

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
(Geek btw I never counter claimed you, I wanted mafia to think I was though so that they'd visit me and maybe die but I never pushed a lynch on you because I knew you weren't my CC, so please don't think I was mafia just because of that whole situation oh dear)

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
And what did oog do?

He put suspicion on Rune/Geek
wow yeah you're right that's all i did
oh except also being one of the first people to vote Mars
And I didn't believe ender since he was literally a zombie (scum!) who said he was trying to mind game people the entire time (wow i wonder who else happened to use that excuse after ender said it)

Was extremely quiet
yes as I have said if you look back a lot of quiet people/lurkers were being killed (oak, mulb, etc) and gee it's almost like after seeing that I could also try and get targeted (I mean and I was quite bored this game I'm a role that chooses to do one thing or not each night sure is exciting Kappa + Pokémon was good)

Sure is nice of you to conveniently gloss over the things I have done and said to make yourself look high & mighty

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
You say you were purposefully quiet to be targetted because mafia were killing quiet people but you were quiet from day 0, literally the whole game, before anyone had died, you have been quieter this game.

Ltin, Geek

The suspicious samurai has two objectives
1) Help town to victory
2) Entice scum to visit self, try to keep town pr's (cops etc.) away from self

My behaviour this game should reflect that
1) I was talkative, spewing out (admittedly far-fetched) ideas to try to help town find a direction and to get people talking so that reads could be made
2) I pushed suspicion on people for tiny reasons, I never held back any gut feelings or teeny tiny vibes, because it benefits town to out all thoughts and as a townie I had no secrets to hold back, no risk that I'd slip or anything, and also because I figured that mafia kill people who have traces. They target people who might lead back to a townie, putting them in suspicion, not all the time obviously but being scum a lot I know this is one idea that crosses your mind when choosing who to hit, and so I figured by literally spewing out all my gut feelings, I not only might help town somehow, and not only had no reason NOT to, but I miiiight just push a button somewhere that gets me into the target sights of the mafia, which as a samurai, I want
3) Even at the end of the game I stuck to my secondary objective by not claiming Samurai and playing mindtricks to pretend I wasn't the Samurai, because I understood that my ability could be used to help town, even in the final moments
4) This isn't really much of a point tbh but this is my first time being Town since my first ever mafia game so arguments about my ehaviour being different or erratic shouldn't be considered, since usually I'm scum, and usually I'm quiet and more controlled because I have something to hide

And who was calm and quiet and controlled this game you ask

uhh I forgot

o wait no I didn't it's OOG

His behaviour did not go in line with his objectives because
1) He wasn't helpful to town at all, yeah he voted mars but he probably just figured mars was a dead man and voted him off with the others, just like Dessern (mafia) did
2) Him being quiet would also make the town pr's perhaps be suspicious of him, ESPECIALLY after people started saying mars "slipped" and revealed that his mafia buddies were lurking. Yet even after this oog stayed quiet. Why? Because 1) he's mafia and doesn't want to "slip" and to speak you have to make points against people and to make points against people that make sense, they have to be a bit scummy, and if he took on the role of "scumhunter" then he'd inevitable have to point out all of vat's scummy moves and get him lynched, and 2) because his mindset wasn't as mine was, he wasn't thinking "must be targeted by mafia but not by cop", he was thinking "must stay alive", which manifested in his behaviour this game
3) He gave in the Samurai's one and ONLY ability this game at the end, just to hardclaim? Did he need to hardclaim if he WAS in fact Samurai? No. But he did. Why? Because Geek claimed Blacksmith and I softed Blacksmith so of COURSE the mafia scum would use this window of opportunity to claim Samurai and get away with it easily. If he was legit Samurai there was no reason for him to claim, and he would have done what I did and play mindgames.

There was some other point I had against him too but I forgot what it was but maybe I'll remember it later

Also, the point about the inns, fair enough, my inn thing has come back to bite me and I can't really defend against that especially since I argued that the inns must have some purpose previously in the game. The only point I can think to make it, if I WERE indeed mafia, and if the two people in my inn had just died and were revealed to be Town, it'd probably have crossed my mind that "Oh, I bet each inn has 1 mafia", and instead of being an idiot and outing that I was in that inn, I'd probably try to use this information later and persuade town that "Jimbob was in that inn and isnt saying because he's mafia!!!" or something. But I didn't do any of that because I was townie, saw that all three of us were innocent, didn't even cross my mind that the inns would be 2 inno 1 mafia because it wasn't like that for my inn so I saw no reason not to out it, and then even pushed a whole theory about everyone in an inn being innocent because of it.

Geek I want to make a point to you individiually since I'm kinda scared you're going to go against me with oog purely because you received heat yesterday based on me being weird and pretending (BUT NOT OUT-RIGHT CLAIMING) to be Blacksmith. Yes, I did this intentionally, 1) because I wanted scum to visit me that night, thinking I was the Blacksmith, because my secondary objective as Samurai was still a thing, and 2) because I honestly thought you were one of the most scummiest people in this game, so I didn't say "wait guys, stop pushing on Geek, oog is my counter claim" because I wanted to see you react under pressure and I wanted people to remain suspicious of you because I thought you were probably scum. Do note though that I myself never suggested we lynch you off (I don't think), and I even showed doubts about you being scum in the end;

tbh im also cautious about geek because, depending on my role

1) im samurai and i think she prob could be legit blacksmith coz then vat is mafia with YOU my cc
2) im blacksmith and im kinda worried geek is samurai pretending to be blacksmith to get a kill because she thinks blacksmith will be aimed at tonight (in which case geek u need to stop), that would explain all the holes in her story

then most of me thinks shes prob either mafia (meaning mafia didnt kill last night meaning jk died due to weird mechanics/if ur samurai then zombies tried to infect u last night and failed since ender would be lone zombie leader who was blocked) or zombie leader (meaning mafia (you and vat apparently???) killed jk last night

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
You say you were purposefully quiet to be targetted because mafia were killing quiet people but you were quiet from day 0, literally the whole game, before anyone had died, you have been quieter this game.
????????????? did i not also say it was because of general boredom
+ day 0 is a shitpost fest and tbh im not all the active in day 0s anyway
2) Him being quiet would also make the town pr's perhaps be suspicious of him, ESPECIALLY after people started saying mars "slipped" and revealed that his mafia buddies were lurking. Yet even after this oog stayed quiet. Why? Because 1) he's mafia and doesn't want to "slip" and to speak you have to make points against people and to make points against people that make sense, they have to be a bit scummy, and if he took on the role of "scumhunter" then he'd inevitable have to point out all of vat's scummy moves and get him lynched, and 2) because his mindset wasn't as mine was, he wasn't thinking "must be targeted by mafia but not by cop", he was thinking "must stay alive", which manifested in his behaviour this game
wutface
i think you might be leaving out the fact that i was the one who started off voting mars mainly based on the slip (admittedly ender/tim i forget who pointed it out before me) and then lo and behold everyone starts using the same reason as me
1) He wasn't helpful to town at all, yeah he voted mars but he probably just figured mars was a dead man and voted him off with the others, just like Dessern (mafia) did
'he wasnt helpful except for when he was but shhh' yes nice reasoning
and in what world have you been helpful when all you have done is spewed out garbage theories that aimed to just confuse people and serve no purpose in the long run
3) He gave in the Samurai's one and ONLY ability this game at the end, just to hardclaim?
oh no you're right i should just lie about my role and claim B L A C K S M I T H #3
you honestly keep on acting like your whole double claim thing was your master mindgames at work when in reality it was just a cheap mafia copout to be able to go back on anything you say with the explanation of 'tricked you xddddddddddd' (altho it was a pretty original mafia tactic so ill give you that)

i know that inf appears to have been helpful but if you go back you'll see that nearly all of them were nonsense (as inf has already said they were far-fetched) and useless
he acts like he played *exactly* how a samurai should a play but if that's true: why would you do it then?? as inf stated himself the purpose is to entice scum to visit you, and if you act like one then why would scum visit you? quite a few people, prior to the mess that was day 3, said that i was telling as town but how many thought i was the samurai??? a town role that was most likely not the samurai i wonder who would want to visit me then hmmmm
either way inf has, once again, made up a garbage theory about how he was the perfect samurai by just saying a lot of stuff and once again neglecting to say stuff that i have done to put me in a false, negative light

and Geekenstein pls dont fall for inf trying to play you like that he quite obviously stated on multiple occasions that he thought you were scum as he kept subtly claiming blacksmith and proposed you were in a team with vat who he knew was mafia to try and put you in a negative light (we're pretty much in the same boat here)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
????????????? did i not also say it was because of general boredom
+ day 0 is a shitpost fest and tbh im not all the active in day 0s anyway

wutface
i think you might be leaving out the fact that i was the one who started off voting mars mainly based on the slip (admittedly ender/tim i forget who pointed it out before me) and then lo and behold everyone starts using the same reason as me

'he wasnt helpful except for when he was but shhh' yes nice reasoning
and in what world have you been helpful when all you have done is spewed out garbage theories that aimed to just confuse people and serve no purpose in the long run

oh no you're right i should just lie about my role and claim B L A C K S M I T H #3
you honestly keep on acting like your whole double claim thing was your master mindgames at work when in reality it was just a cheap mafia copout to be able to go back on anything you say with the explanation of 'tricked you xddddddddddd' (altho it was a pretty original mafia tactic so ill give you that)

i know that inf appears to have been helpful but if you go back you'll see that nearly all of them were nonsense (as inf has already said they were far-fetched) and useless
he acts like he played *exactly* how a samurai should a play but if that's true: why would you do it then?? as inf stated himself the purpose is to entice scum to visit you, and if you act like one then why would scum visit you? quite a few people, prior to the mess that was day 3, said that i was telling as town but how many thought i was the samurai??? a town role that was most likely not the samurai i wonder who would want to visit me then hmmmm
either way inf has, once again, made up a garbage theory about how he was the perfect samurai by just saying a lot of stuff and once again neglecting to say stuff that i have done to put me in a false, negative light

and Geekenstein pls dont fall for inf trying to play you like that he quite obviously stated on multiple occasions that he thought you were scum as he kept subtly claiming blacksmith and proposed you were in a team with vat who he knew was mafia to try and put you in a negative light (we're pretty much in the same boat here)
Oh yeah just remembered my other point

If I was mafia why would I suggest we lynch Vatu yesterday at all?

Mafia needed zombie leader dead so then they stood any chance of winning (hence why vat pushed on ender a lot (see my points yesterday)). Why oh why would I say, "hold on guys, instead of lynching Ender like we probably are about to because ltin is leaning that way, let me prove to you all that Vatumok is mafia and let's lynch him instead". It literally makes no sense for me to do that as mafia

And yes I played exactly as Samurai...you trying to flip it round saying "AHA BUT IF YOU WERE SAMURAI YOU'D PLAY AGAINST YOUR ROLE TO TRICK PEOPLE" is just WIFOM (if i'm using that term correctly??). The reason you play that was as Samurai is because that behaviour is the behaviour you can most likely use to achieve your objectives. You can even say I played that way because mafia might think I would be playing NOT as samurai as a mind trick for them.

Geek oog is trying to manipulate you, yes I did imply you were scum because of the reasons I said above, that doesn't make me mafia, and oog is just lacking points so he's using the scraps of points he has (voting mars + not throwing suspicion at you yesterday) to shove into your face to try to make you go against me. He can generalize my post all he likes and claim
to avoid responding to all of my posts but the fact is, he's mafia, and hopefully he's screwed if you can see the truth here ;-;

And thank you ltin <3

Status
Not open for further replies.