11. Timdood3 - Drunk - Killed by Suicide Bomber Day 2
12. Faliara
13. JKangaroo - ? Turned Zombie - Killed Night 3
14. Vatumok
15. MarsKid - Thief - Lynched Day 1
16. Dessern5 - Suicide Bomber - Lynched Day 2

Faliara

Reaction score
I know I haven't gotten to the current page yet, but I can't kill Endy during the night- and I want to keep the zombie problem as small as possible. Whether or not Vatumok's mafia or lonely survivor, I can still kill him if I really think it's necessary, because I tracked him the previous night.

Whether I actually will is another thing entirely- it's entirely possible I'll just track him again, tonight, or tab him to see if the zombies had infected him and he's the next one to turn. And as you can probably tell with every single action I did and did not do, I do not like killing people off, and doubts about whether this is really the right course to take stops me in my tracks every time. But I can't do anything about the known zombie in the room except for tracking him, and even then, I'll probably end up seeing who they infect next and then we'll have two zombies we need to lynch.

I'm this close to voting to lynch Endy due to that, I'm afraid.

Faliara

Reaction score
Okay, I've read through it, and yeah, the above post is my stance on the situation, Infy, if that answers your question.

Sorry, Endy, but, uh... I'm gonna place my lynch on you, okay? In all honesty, I'm pretty much in agreement with Ltin in that we're screwed either way, but, uh... I don't know what I'll end up doing tonight, and might even do something that will 100% screw town over (since I can only tab or kill Vatu, and everyone else I can only track even if they visit or kill someone). But, taking into account my thoughts posted above, and the fact that my role's a zombie hunter, anyway... I'd rather deal with what we know is a threat rather than waste time on figuring out who might be a threat later on.

Just in case anyone reads this and gets confused again about my role; I can choose to track anyone, but can only tab (test for zombie) or kill if I had tracked the receiving end of both actions the previous night. This rule remains the same even if someone had claimed to be a zombie (and I checked with Samlen on this, to make sure). Please keep this in mind.

vote Enderfive - And this is my first vote during the entire game, notably.

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
2. Geek gives a gun to someone with a vest or else randomly between town & me.
I'm pretty sure I have to craft a gun for it to be ready. So it would take me two nights for the action to be available.

Inf, why would you counter-claim someone? It's just gonna brush off as a bad action and scummery when this game ends and possibly leave a dent in your reputation on mafia games. Is the blacksmith a valuable role, is that why?

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Theory:

Ender is lone zombie leader

Vat is mafia

One of Oog/Geek is legit town

4 town 2 mafia 1 zombie

Lynch Ender

4 town 2 mafia

3 town 2 mafia

3 town 1 mafia

2 town 1 mafia

2 town

= town wins

and that's even without any guns or fali-vigilante-antics
that's assuming you can even pinpoint who the mafia are, and right now i don't think you'll be able to

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Theory:
Ender is zombie leader
Oog is zombie
Vatu + Geek are mafia
Jk died due to hidden mechanic antics

Mafia didn't get a kill last night coz Geek, the killer, was blocked
Zombies also didn't infect anyone last night
= We vote off Ender
= 1z 3t 2m
= 3t (one infected) 2m
= 1z 2t 1m
= 2t 1m (one infected) or 1t 1m = mafia win
= zombies win

orrrr
= We vote off mafia
= 2z 3t 1m
= 1z 3t (one infected) 1m
= z1 2t 1m
= 2t (one infected) 1m or =1t 1m = mafia win
= 1z 1t
= zombies win

oorrrr if fali kills vat off in the night and he's mafia
= We vote off Ender
= 1z 3t 2m
= 3t (one infected) 1m
= 1z 2t
= 2t (one infected) or = 1t = town win
= zombies win

So basically I think whatever the current role situation is, we're more likely as a town to win by lynching Ender, because either he's the lone zombie and this makes it easier for town by far, or even if he's not, we still have more of a chance to win as town by lynching ender rather than lynching mafia (see my previous post)

so provided my conclusions are correct

plan of action: lynch ender, faliara kills vat EVEN if she thinks he's LS because if vat is LS:

= We vote off Ender
= 3t 1LS 2m
= 2t 1LS 2m
= LS wins with mafia, a gun doesn't even have time to go off
= We lose

So we don't gain much from keeping vat alive anyway and potentially win the game from killing him.

Of course this all relies on the fact ender is the only zombie though.

If the situation is this instead (assuming vat is LS but there are 2 zombies, Ender and someone else):
= We vote off Ender
= 2t 1LS 1z 1m
it could end in a variety of ways depending on who kills who. it could be
= 2t 1LS = we win (if zombies and mafia kill each other off)
or
= 2t (one infected) 1LS 1m
= 1t 1LS 1z = we lose
or
= 1LS 1m = we lose
or
other way

etc. etc. etc. it's all based entirely on luck but we still have a chance but we have MORE chance to win if vat is mafia and is dead, and since all this is a guessing game I think we should be super optimistic and go with the idea that we're in the best possible scenario and take a course of action where we assure we have victory, rather than assume the worst and go down a path where we could lose anyway, even though we could have easily won.

also

if we lynch mafia off and vat is LS and we assume there is only 1 zombie
= 1z 3t 1LS 2m
LYNCH
= 1z 3t 1LS 1m
= 3t (one infected) 1LS 1M
= 2t 1z 1LS
= 2t (one infected) 1z 1LS or 1t 1z 1LS = LS wins with zombies
= 1t 1z 1LS = LS wins with zombies

of course guns and mafia killing vatu off instead and other crazy mechanics and stuff could alter results and we COULD still win but

idk after all this crazy mess and following along lines of likely results, lynching ender seems to be our best bet in my opinion, and i think then we should kill vat in the night because even if vat is LS and we don't kill him off
= lynch ender
= 3t 1LS 2m
= 2t 1LS 2m = we lose

hopefully this makes ANY sense

TL;DR I think our best course of action is to lynch Ender and Faliara I'm sorry but I think it's in the best interest of the town for you to kill Vatu off because if it goes wrong we would probably have lost anyway and if it goes right it gives us a massive chance of town winning

So unless there's any major objection I'm gonna vote Ender soon

Ooglie101 also provide your opinion pls

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount - "what the hap is fuckening"- a ghost

Enderfive - Vatumok Faliara (2/4)
Geekenstein - Enderfive (1/4)
With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch or no-lynch

1. CaffeinatedKitty - Mad Scientist - Killed Night 1
2. Ooglie101
3. hipman500 - Cop - Killed Night 1
4. Ltin
5. Nottykitten - Doctor - Killed Night 2
6. Infected_alien8_
7. Enderfive
8. Oak63 - Oracle - Killed Night 2
9. Mulbery - Detective - Killed Night 2
10. Runemen4 - Replaced by Geekenstein
11. Timdood3 - Drunk - Killed by Suicide Bomber Day 2
12. Faliara
13. JKangaroo - ? Turned Zombie - Killed Night 3
14. Vatumok
15. MarsKid - Thief - Lynched Day 1
16. Dessern5 - Suicide Bomber - Lynched Day 2

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
quit stalling then, i wanna get to the dead club already

btw i would also like to add, even though this does not help my case in the slightest, but the lone survivor shouldn't count towards any particular faction's numbers when determining game win, so this situation:
2t 1LS 2m
shouldn't count as a win for anyone

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
quit stalling then, i wanna get to the dead club already

btw i would also like to add, even though this does not help my case in the slightest, but the lone survivor shouldn't count towards any particular faction's numbers when determining game win, so this situation:

shouldn't count as a win for anyone
Yeah but if there's no gun then the LS will just lynch with the mafia to insta win, since why would they risk their win condition etc

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
im so confused why would you lynch the zombie hunter
no

TL;DR I think our best course of action is to lynch Ender and Faliara I'm sorry but I think it's in the best interest of the town for you to kill Vatu off because if it goes wrong we would probably have lost anyway and if it goes right it gives us a massive chance of town winning
Meaning:

I think our best course of action is to lynch Ender, and Faliara, I'm sorry but I think it's in the best interest of the town for you to kill Vatu off because if it goes wrong we would probably have lost anyway and if it goes right it gives us a massive chance of town winning

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
So oog whatdya say?
well other than you needing to use commas more effectively

i'm not a zombie like pls just because i *cough* dont pay attention to the thread *cough* doesnt make me evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but idk seems good

EVEN THOUGH I'M A BIT WORRIED THAT GEEK IS ACTUALLY THE BLACKSMITH AND YOU'RE EVIL even though geek makes literally 0 sense but if geek was evil i feel like she'd be a bit more like tactical??? since its one big mess but then again that happened in the last game geek played so idk

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
well other than you needing to use commas more effectively

i'm not a zombie like pls just because i *cough* dont pay attention to the thread *cough* doesnt make me evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but idk seems good

EVEN THOUGH I'M A BIT WORRIED THAT GEEK IS ACTUALLY THE BLACKSMITH AND YOU'RE EVIL even though geek makes literally 0 sense but if geek was evil i feel like she'd be a bit more like tactical??? since its one big mess but then again that happened in the last game geek played so idk
tbh im also cautious about geek because, depending on my role

1) im samurai and i think she prob could be legit blacksmith coz then vat is mafia with YOU my cc
2) im blacksmith and im kinda worried geek is samurai pretending to be blacksmith to get a kill because she thinks blacksmith will be aimed at tonight (in which case geek u need to stop), that would explain all the holes in her story

then most of me thinks shes prob either mafia (meaning mafia didnt kill last night meaning jk died due to weird mechanics/if ur samurai then zombies tried to infect u last night and failed since ender would be lone zombie leader who was blocked) or zombie leader (meaning mafia (you and vat apparently???) killed jk last night

Status
Not open for further replies.