Zambie Mafia - Day 4 - Game Over - Town Victory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
If I was mafia why would I suggest we lynch Vatu yesterday at all?
if i was mafia why would vatu being pushing for a lynch against me quite literally the very second day 3 started?

+ i quite literally said that it would lead to you being trusted today, leading to a 50% next day for you to nolynch and then kill the remaining player overnight
(voting mars + not throwing suspicion at you yesterday)
And what did oog do?

He put suspicion on Rune/Geek
PEOPLE PLEASE
INF HAS LITERALLY REFUSED TO PUT IN ANYTHING I'VE DONE GOOD IN HIS POSTS
AND THEN JUST WENT AGAINST ME PUTTING SUSPICION ON GEEK

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
if i was mafia why would vatu being pushing for a lynch against me quite literally the very second day 3 started?

+ i quite literally said that it would lead to you being trusted today, leading to a 50% next day for you to nolynch and then kill the remaining player overnight

PEOPLE PLEASE
INF HAS LITERALLY REFUSED TO PUT IN ANYTHING I'VE DONE GOOD IN HIS POSTS
AND THEN JUST WENT AGAINST ME PUTTING SUSPICION ON GEEK
What

1) No, because there was a zombie alive, so mafia needed them dead. Yeah I might decide to kill my buddy off to look inno but what good would that do if a zombie infection was still around to either a) kill me, the last mafia, or b) infect all remaining town, thus me losing the game?

2) You put suspicion on RUNE day 1, that's what I was referring to, but you didn't throw suspicion on Geek yesterday

3) When did vatu push a lynch on you what???

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
literally 3 posts into day 3

ah yes i put suspicion on the person who said NOTHING on the FIRST DAY sue me

you heard it here folks /s
1) Well yeah I was considered town (he'd said he townread me the previous day) so who else was he going to say was mafia other than himself? He had no choice lol. And that is not a "push"

2) I never said that made you scum I was just explaining that it wasn't a contradiction

3) pls

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Oh hello

Basically Geek, I claim Samurai, meaning Oog is mafia from my perspective

My behaviour this game is the result of my role and the goals that come with it (wanting mafia to try to kill me at night so I kill them instead)

That is why I didn't say to the others yesterday that I didn't claim blacksmith, because I wanted mafia to think I was blacksmith (and not you) so they would target me last night and die

Oog is trying to use the fact that I let people suspect you by implying you were lying about being blacksmith against me, trying to get you to think I'm the mafia because of it

But if I was mafia I could have just gone along with voting Ender, but I tried to change things to vote for vat (eventually remembering that fali could shoot vat in the night so opted for lynching Ender and shooting vat)

So please vote ooglie and this game will be over and town wins unless you're a zombie in which case you win

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Sorry. I'm working on a mobile here due to my laptop being broken. I personally believe that you aren't mafia but some part of me believes you are. Just an inch of suspicion.

Working on a mobile sucks BTW. Super slow xD

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Sorry. I'm working on a mobile here due to my laptop being broken. I personally believe that you aren't mafia but some part of me believes you are. Just an inch of suspicion.

Working on a mobile sucks BTW. Super slow xD

Okay well if you think I'm not mafia then can you please vote ooglie? Everyone has voted now, we're just waiting on you.

And if there's a reason you think I'm mafia other than a gut feeling then I can try to explain that if you tell me what it is?

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
tbh the only reason votes are bolded is because it makes them noticeable and clear regarding whether people are just discussing a vote, or actually voting

in this case the intent seems pretty clear to me, so personally i would count it

BUT HEY I'M DEAD ANYWAY, WHAT DO I KNOW

• Informative
Reactions: Infected_alien8_
Status
Not open for further replies.