Reaction score
The true test of innocence is if you can spell detective backwards
"D E T E C T I V E SPACE B A C K W A R D S"

Do i win yet?

EDIT: Sorry brick rule 6 is taken

Brickwolf said:
Rule 6 is to instakill inferno if he tries to get the secret knife
infernofox said:
Rule 6: No one can RDM Vino for going to get the secret knife on Community Bowling...

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
I feel as though I wont be able to play because for Blocktopian Steam Servers there is about 300 ping for Australians (or for me at least), I'll be sure to come on though and do my best with what I have because it sounds like a great idea.

Sploorky

Reaction score
I hope it applies to Traitor aswell. I don't want people to go "KOS blablabla" and people keep killing innocents =S
usually calling false kos is a kos on the caller, so its really what goes around comes around.

It's actually a pretty smart strategy to pretend to die, call kos on someone, and hide until the end. You just have to pull it off perfectly.

Reactions: Jayfeather
W

Wimali

Where's the server hosted? Germany I assume?

EDIT: Also, for people who don't have GMod and are unable to purchase it: If you have a reddit account with a decent amount of karma, try /r/GiftOfGames.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I don't need Counter Strike Source? Now if only I could remember who told me that so I could yell at them...

This sounds like a lot of fun!

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Open your command console (tilde key) and type "connect [server ip]" to connect without joining on one of your friends. If you can't open console then you can go into options and keybindings and set it to a button manually

Kuyajer

Tyoping Legned
Reaction score
Baker93 I'm not sure how strict you want this to be moderated, and I know its only day 1, but I think we're gonna need access to logs somehow otherwise nothing can be proved without having eyes on everyone at all times
Currently online right now with 10 others, and only four are blocktopian, one of which has moderator powers. There's already been calls for RDM and we're trying to keep it under control, but I think more moderation could be useful.

It's refreshing to see/hear new people though.

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Currently online right now with 10 others, and only four are blocktopian, one of which has moderator powers. There's already been calls for RDM and we're trying to keep it under control, but I think more moderation could be useful.

It's refreshing to see/hear new people though.
I already talked to Baker about bringing slay to trusteds which should help a lot in terms of meaningful punishments for basic RDMing, but this goes hand in hand with other things that I already mentioned need to be done as well

• Love
Reactions: myusername22