Trouble In Terrorist Town

Sasher

Reaction score
Is it taking an extremely long time to connect for anyone else?

EDIT: Officially hit the 10 minute mark.

EDIT 2: Im just convinced at this point I'm not going to connect now that its been 20 min.

Last edited:

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
If a map does not automatically download you can view server info from a friend who's playing, then use the exact map name to search on the steam workshop for the map, then subscribe to it

Before you type the map into the workshop type "Garry's Mod" and click the on the option for Garry's Mod in the drop down tag that should show up, or click its game icon in the workshop. Then once you're inside Garry's Mod's specific workshop page, search the map

• Informative
Reactions: Vino

Lux

The Weeb
Donor
Reaction score
If a map does not automatically download you can view server info from a friend who's playing, then use the exact map name to search on the steam workshop for the map, then subscribe to it

Before you type the map into the workshop type "Garry's Mod" and click the on the option for Garry's Mod in the drop down tag that should show up, or click its game icon in the workshop. Then once you're inside Garry's Mod's specific workshop page, search the map
orrrr
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=286472603

Go to this little link that baker made so you can quickly join without trying to find all the maps

Just press the subscribe to all button :p

Just to be sure that you check it now and then, so you can stay up to date with all the content

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
orrrr
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=286472603

Go to this little link that baker made so you can quickly join without trying to find all the maps

Just press the subscribe to all button :p

Just to be sure that you check it now and then, so you can stay up to date with all the content
When I made that post I was under the impression that Clue_se was not added under there, and I'm not sure if it was or not, but it seemed like we lost half the server in the map switch and Golden had told me that it wasn't under there. So I mean, if its not there do what I said, but if it is its much easier to just go to what you posted

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
Is it taking an extremely long time to connect for anyone else?

EDIT: Officially hit the 10 minute mark.

EDIT 2: Im just convinced at this point I'm not going to connect now that its been 20 min.
Took me over 13 minutes the first time too. Might just be you're missing a bunch of textures and shit.