The Pearled Bridge - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well, I wanted to defy you and see what you'd do, but I feel like you're just persisting me naturally as I'm seeming suspicious, so...

You win, I feel like you're safe, and a cultist townie.

Traits: last resort, insane, loud, lucky, indecisive

Powers: jail, enrage, power copy

There we go, I'll give you what you want. :p
why do you town-read notty now?

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
why are you convinced you're going to slip up, do you have something to hide? and where is this theory even coming from? why am I applying pressure so that you slip up so that I can bandwagon a townie instead of applying pressure to see if you do slip up and lynch a mafia, in your head?

No my friend. As I have said many times, anybody can act suspicious under pressure.

You ambiguously voted me previously then doubled down on said vote with the statement
I'd rather lynch Aqua than no-lynch
in a very vague way.

This could make others assume that you have a particular reason for suspecting me that is worth the risk of lynching a townie.

...despite the fact all my posts have been my usual day 0 memeage so far.

You seem confident. This combined with your previous posts you've already made it clear you're taking this game seriously and trying to analyse everything. So either you were trying to bait me, which in a way you've succeeded, although I don't see why any townie would ever try to bait someone day 0, because like I say, its really easy under certain levels of pressure for people to slip and act suspicious regardless of their allegiance...

or you're genuinely suspicious of me, in which case I'd like to ask what and why, without focusing on my posts since.

and to answer your final question:

Because it's you, I know when you're a townie you try to get an impartial observation off of people before doing anything rash. This doesn't seem like town inf to me.

(Ik its bad to go on past games and obviously I could be mistaken/he could just be acting differently as a townie. Inf has voted me many a times for this when I've been a townie so it isn't solid but he is deffinently the most scummy in my eyes.)

Also he's a weeb lmao

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Aqua - annoying so I want him lynched <3
Uuuurk and now I see this and don't know what to think???

If you weren't genuinely suspicious of me why word your voting of me in such a non-memey way and double down on it

Either ur trying to back out because I called your bluff or ur a massive trollerdog and should be lynched anyways :^(

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
bless can this duffie speech compulsion thing finally be put to rest
I mean I'm still kinda curious whether or not she can post all current player names fully correct uncapitalized and unbolded and also throw uncapitalize the 'Day Zero' she keeps saying. After that I'll be satisfied enough to not suspect her!

Also look at Inf deflecting and still not saying Pink's name!!!!

Also actually serious argument coming soonTM

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
why do you town-read notty now?
Notty appears to just be messing around, and has been well-known for doing so in previous games. She can be quite tricky at times, though, so it's definitely too early to tell.

I feel as if she was simply pressuring me, due to my denial of answering a simple demand to state powers and traits. I could be wrong, and her asking for traits and powers could be linked to something bad, but you never know.

But, in the end, I feel as if her intentions are that of town, or that of someone participating in Day Zero conversation. xD

• Informative
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
No my friend. As I have said many times, anybody can act suspicious under pressure.

You ambiguously voted me previously then doubled down on said vote with the statement

in a very vague way.

This could make others assume that you have a particular reason for suspecting me that is worth the risk of lynching a townie.

...despite the fact all my posts have been my usual day 0 memeage so far.

You seem confident. This combined with your previous posts you've already made it clear you're taking this game seriously and trying to analyse everything. So either you were trying to bait me, which in a way you've succeeded, although I don't see why any townie would ever try to bait someone day 0, because like I say, its really easy under certain levels of pressure for people to slip and act suspicious regardless of their allegiance...

or you're genuinely suspicious of me, in which case I'd like to ask what and why, without focusing on my posts since.

and to answer your final question:

Because it's you, I know when you're a townie you try to get an impartial observation off of people before doing anything rash. This doesn't seem like town inf to me.

(Ik its bad to go on past games and obviously I could be mistaken/he could just be acting differently as a townie. Inf has voted me many a times for this when I've been a townie so it isn't solid but he is deffinently the most scummy in my eyes.)

Also he's a weeb lmao
"This could make others assume that you have a particular reason for suspecting me that is worth the risk of lynching a townie."

pretty sure if I had a reason I'd have said it

"although I don't see why any townie would ever try to bait someone day 0, because like I say, its really easy under certain levels of pressure for people to slip and act suspicious regardless of their allegiance..."

I don't believe it's likely that town can 'slip' just because they're under pressure, and sure anyone can act suspicious under pressure, just like anyone can act suspicious without pressure, but pressure makes people speak at least so there's always something to gain from it. I don't think town are just as likely to suddenly become suspicious to me personally just because they're now under pressure, that's not been my experience at least

"or you're genuinely suspicious of me, in which case I'd like to ask what and why, without focusing on my posts since."

can you finish this sentence?

"Because it's you, I know when you're a townie you try to get an impartial observation off of people before doing anything rash. This doesn't seem like town inf to me."

can you elaborate on what this means?

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
I don't believe it's likely that town can 'slip' just because they're under pressure, and sure anyone can act suspicious under pressure, just like anyone can act suspicious without pressure, but pressure makes people speak at least so there's always something to gain from it. I don't think town are just as likely to suddenly become suspicious to me personally just because they're now under pressure, that's not been my experience at least
Unusual dude, 2 games ago.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
the 'slip' you guys thought you had wasn't a slip at all, you were misinterpreting what he said
Exactly, a misinterpreted slip which was doubled down upon because of how shady he reacted after people applying pressure too said slip.

If you were scum and I had said something that could be taken out of context or misinterpreted to make me seem shady I am confident you would take it.

That's all you need to get a bandwagon rolling.
can you elaborate on what this means?
Tbh no, because as I say, I don't particularly wan't to dwell on past game behaviour as people are right in saying it is kinda ruining our mafia community. All it means is from what I remember about you in all games of you being innocent conflicts with how you're playing now, it's only the basis of my suspicion tho.

Any scum could be doing what you're doing but perhaps I'm over analysing. Your retort seems somewhat genuine and since you've said it wasn't a serious vote I'm not as sure as I was.

idk man u actin PREEEEEEEETTY WEIRD

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I mean I'm still kinda curious whether or not she can post all current player names fully correct uncapitalized and unbolded and also throw uncapitalize the 'Day Zero' she keeps saying. After that I'll be satisfied enough to not suspect her!

Also look at Inf deflecting and still not saying Pink's name!!!!

Also actually serious argument coming soonTM
People are rating this winner but I'm genuinly curious because she did format and bold peoples names which could be part of some weird speech compulsion.

Tell you this, if Duffie can do that (without names being in a quote) and Inf says Pink's full name you will unlock an actual argument we could have day 0

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
People are rating this winner but I'm genuinly curious because she did format and bold peoples names which could be part of some weird speech compulsion.

Tell you this, if Duffie can do that (without names being in a quote) and Inf says Pink's full name you will unlock an actual argument we could have day 0
I rated it winner cus of the real argument:tm: although I doubt anything will come of this there's 0 reason not to prove Notty wrong Duffie Infected_alien8_

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Exactly, a misinterpreted slip which was doubled down upon because of how shady he reacted after people applying pressure too said slip.

If you were scum and I had said something that could be taken out of context or misinterpreted to make me seem shady I am confident you would take it.

That's all you need to get a bandwagon rolling.

Tbh no, because as I say, I don't particularly wan't to dwell on past game behaviour as people are right in saying it is kinda ruining our mafia community. All it means is from what I remember about you in all games of you being innocent conflicts with how you're playing now, it's only the basis of my suspicion tho.

Any scum could be doing what you're doing but perhaps I'm over analysing. Your retort seems somewhat genuine and since you've said it wasn't a serious vote I'm not as sure as I was.

idk man u actin PREEEEEEEETTY WEIRD
"Exactly, a misinterpreted slip which was doubled down upon because of how shady he reacted after people applying pressure too said slip."

and that was your choice to find that suspicious, why can't that just mean your radar was off rather than 'if people are under pressure they become suspicious even if they're town'?

"If you were scum and I had said something that could be taken out of context or misinterpreted to make me seem shady I am confident you would take it."

and I'm confident that neither you or several other people this game would let me get away with that and bandwagon onto you for an out of context argument

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

I really don't think it is, it seems normal for Duffie to do that, she always spoke proper-like, bolded and capitalized her rolename when claiming, all that official stuff, from memory

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
and that was your choice to find that suspicious, why can't that just mean your radar was off rather than 'if people are under pressure they become suspicious even if they're town'?
U ok bud?

My radar a long with EVERYONE elses was off.

But the reason for that isn't because of his original post, but for how he acted after that gained some traction and he gained some votes on himself.

He was under pressure and he slipped.

I'm not talking about his dumb table, I'm talking about how he responded to getting voted.

This can happen to anyone and it's best avoided. You should know this.
and I'm confident that neither you or several other people this game would let me get away with that and bandwagon onto you for an out of context argument
I mean, once again, IT'S HAPPENED BEFORE :mad:

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I really don't think it is, it seems normal for Duffie to do that, she always spoke proper-like, bolded and capitalized her rolename when claiming, all that official stuff, from memory
although a lot of people do that without capitalizing other people's roles but I dunno, just didn't surprise me at all to see Duffie do that for some reason, just seemed like it made sense

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Speech compulsion could also include things like 'you have to capitalize the names of your teammates(or 1 specific teammate)/traits you personally have everytime you talk about them'. Who knows

• Informative
Reactions: Duffie

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
U ok bud?

My radar a long with EVERYONE elses was off.

But the reason for that isn't because of his original post, but for how he acted after that gained some traction and he gained some votes on himself.

He was under pressure and he slipped.

I'm not talking about his dumb table, I'm talking about how he responded to getting voted.

This can happen to anyone and it's best avoided. You should know this.

I mean, once again, IT'S HAPPENED BEFORE :mad:
"My radar a long with EVERYONE elses was off."

how many people's radar was off is irelevant to my point. I think it was very possible for someone to take a step back and understand where he was coming from as a townie and not vote him, that just didn't happen. I don't think that means pressure is a bad thing, sure it can lead to people misinterpreting the response of other people, but people misinterpret each other regardless of pressure, it's just a thing that happens in Mafia sometimes. if we didn't misinterpret others sometimes this game would be way too easy.

"He was under pressure and he slipped."

and he didn't slip. that whole argument was misinterpreting him, we spoke about it in death chat while it was ongoing, you can read it after today <3

"This can happen to anyone and it's best avoided. You should know this."

and just because something 'can happen' doesn't mean it's not worth the risk. applying pressure to people could backfire sure. so could misinterpreting what someone is saying without pressure. I don't think townies are likely to suddenly become suspicious under pressure, I don't share that opinion of it. Sure it can happen but I don't think it's likely

"I mean, once again, IT'S HAPPENED BEFORE"

It's happened before when there was so much spam nobody could go and check what was being said yeah, but in this environment I don't think it could happen

Status
Not open for further replies.