The Pearled Bridge - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Speech compulsion could also include things like 'you have to capitalize the names of your teammates(or 1 specific teammate)/traits you personally have everytime you talk about them'. Who knows
I kinda doubt alisha would make it so we could suss out two mafia partners from a speech compulsion but I guess it's possible

and even if it can reveal people's traits or powers, I don't think it's a good idea to get those out in the open

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
It's happened before when there was so much spam nobody could go and check what was being said yeah, but in this environment I don't think it could happen
I meant as in you leading a lynch against me on dumb reasons day 0.

It's happened twice in recent memories once when I was scum the other time when I was town.

(also republic but I didn't get lynched so its not that bad)

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
I don't feel forgotten anymore. :p
Sorry, I should only post usefull posts.
I am sorry I might be looking to much into it, but so far a lot of your posts have either been 'I wanna be more active' or 'I should really stop posting things that aren't relevant'. It just comes off a bit insecure and triggers my vibes a bit.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I meant as in you leading a lynch against me on dumb reasons day 0.

It's happened twice in recent memories once when I was scum the other time when I was town.

(also republic but I didn't get lynched so its not that bad)
they weren't bad reasons, you were just bad at refuting them because you weren't paying enough attention!

Inf why are you using quotation marks instead of actual quotes in place of where you put the "quotes" not since it makes it slightly hard/annoying to read
sorry I got too lazy to cut it each time but I can do it if it's annoying to read, or I can make the quotes a different colour if that helps

like green, purple, blue maybe, maybe a yellow. maybe orange. grey even? black? red. anything's possible!

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
also what

and he didn't slip. that whole argument was misinterpreting him, we spoke about it in death chat while it was ongoing, you can read it after today <3
Well feel free to have a nice deadchat picnic with Unu again while you suck his dick some more.

It wasn't "misinterpreting him"

He was acting scummy the majority of town were convinced he was scum.

I believed he was scum based on how he was acting iirc, I was sceptical at first but he just kept digging a hole.

that's such a dumb argument wtf

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
also what

Well feel free to have a nice deadchat picnic with Unu again while you suck his dick some more.

I believed he was scum based on how he was acting iirc, I was sceptical at first but he just kept digging a hole.

it was misinterpreting him. a few people said he was 'speaking from the perspective of mafia' even though he wasn't. someone else said that he 'slipped' and quoted a part where he didn't slip. in your opinion he might have been acting shady, but that's your opinion. noone is 'objectively suspicious'

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score

wait was this the game where I was FENCE. I REMEMBER THIS AND IT WAS HILARIOUS.

Unu was trying to bait me by saying he did not get the message I send to everyone. Then people started calling him out for slipping or something (which was dumb it was obviously not a slip xD, but I enjoyed it so I did not say a single thing).

Matty

Placid Prospector
Donor
Mafia Host
Discord Staff
Reaction score
So... Just a thought, if getting someone to break or admit they have a speech compulsion has a penalty, and statistically speeking if it exists in the game it had a higher chance of being on the town. Why are we trying to hurt ourselves?

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
it was misinterpreting him. a few people said he was 'speaking from the perspective of mafia' even though he wasn't. someone else said that he 'slipped' and quoted a part where he didn't slip. in your opinion he might have been acting shady, but that's your opinion. noone is 'objectively suspicious'
Like I feel like we should continue this discussion out of the thread, didn't know you had such a crush on Unu... jeez.

but how can you argue a large group of people collectively finding someones actions scummy wrong?

Yes we misinterpreted him but that's because he was acting ***scummy***

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
So... Just a thought, if getting someone to break or admit they have a speech compulsion has a penalty, and statistically speeking if it exists in the game it had a higher chance of being on the town. Why are we trying to hurt ourselves?
well it says acknowledging you have one can result in punishment. so probably saying 'yes I have one'. just continueing with the compulsion while others are aware of it is probably fine

Like I feel like we should continue this discussion out of the thread, didn't know you had such a crush on Unu... jeez.

but how can you argue a large group of people collectively finding someones actions scummy wrong?

Yes we misinterpreted him but that's because he was acting ***scummy***
he was acting "***scummy***" to you guys, that was your opinion. even if it was a popular opinion, that doesn't make it 'objectively right'.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
I feel this discussion between Inffy and Aqua isn't that relevant to this game specifically and is just sidetracking the thread. Or do people think it is relevant? (well the thing about Unu in that one game)

• Agree
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_
Status
Not open for further replies.