Status
Not open for further replies.

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
And what about you hmmmmm?
I was replying by posting a trait without capitalization, Notty. xD

Notty, you ask a lot of questions... Are you hiding something about the fact you have to ask questions?
I mean are you hiding the fact you have to capitalize traits by saying you can't list those 5 + 3 powers on your phone?
Also, answering questions with a question, so you don't have to answer the question forementioned, eh?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Quote unrelated but can you give a list of your opinion on everyone so far?

Also whats you're favorite trait?
sure

77thShad - no opinion
HKCaper - seems quiet but dunno whether to make anything of it yet
Nottykitten - not sure why you're so interested in Duffie's potential speech compulsion but seems harmless enough
Faliara - no opinion
TWG - no opinion
UNU - seems refreshed, like he has a kind of new energy/enthusiasm to him, so regardless of alignment I think he'll be different this game to previous games
Dess - in the past Dess has had pretty distinct mafia voice vs town voice to me, so far I haven't picked up any mafia voice from him so he seems townish but I feel like it's too early to be sure in that yet
Moog - no opinion
hip - no opinion
arelic - no opinion
Duffie - mildly suspicious but will give benefit of the doubt for now since they feel genuine too
Shadow - a little townie, I feel like they'd be less relaxed and more cautious/tense/uptight as mafia since they're new to this, but they seem relaxed and like they're prepared to talk to anyone and are just waiting for something to say
Roob - no opinion
Aqua - annoying so I want him lynched <3
Omni - same as shadow, felt quite at ease and unconcerned so seems a bit townie
Danni - has danni actually posted anything? no opinion
Matty - no opinion
Comp - no opinion

my favourite trait, um, I dunno, gossip I guess since that seems handy!

why are you asking these questions?

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
Is Notty secretly playing Questions Only from Whose Line?

(I don't think she actually is, as she doesn't always post in questions, but there's a possibility that she could have a few non-question posts allowed. I'm pretty sure she's just asking questions... xD)

And notty's already made posts without asking questions

and speech compulsions are irrelevant anyway
I didn't really think Notty had speech compulsion, I posted "speech compulsion?" because she wanted me to post without capitalization. xD

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I didn't really think Notty had speech compulsion, I posted "speech compulsion?" because she wanted me to post without capitalization. xD
well, you did say:

Notty, you ask a lot of questions... Are you hiding something about the fact you have to ask questions?

Pink

Reaction score
sure

77thShad - no opinion
HKCaper - seems quiet but dunno whether to make anything of it yet
Nottykitten - not sure why you're so interested in Duffie's potential speech compulsion but seems harmless enough
Faliara - no opinion
TWG - no opinion
UNU - seems refreshed, like he has a kind of new energy/enthusiasm to him, so regardless of alignment I think he'll be different this game to previous games
Dess - in the past Dess has had pretty distinct mafia voice vs town voice to me, so far I haven't picked up any mafia voice from him so he seems townish but I feel like it's too early to be sure in that yet
Moog - no opinion
hip - no opinion
arelic - no opinion
Duffie - mildly suspicious but will give benefit of the doubt for now since they feel genuine too
Shadow - a little townie, I feel like they'd be less relaxed and more cautious/tense/uptight as mafia since they're new to this, but they seem relaxed and like they're prepared to talk to anyone and are just waiting for something to say
Roob - no opinion
Aqua - annoying so I want him lynched <3
Omni - same as shadow, felt quite at ease and unconcerned so seems a bit townie
Danni - has danni actually posted anything? no opinion
Matty - no opinion
Comp - no opinion

my favourite trait, um, I dunno, gossip I guess since that seems handy!

why are you asking these questions?
Didn't u forget people? U forgot me... I feel forgotten. :(

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
Why don't you want to?
Well, I wanted to defy you and see what you'd do, but I feel like you're just persisting me naturally as I'm seeming suspicious, so...

You win, I feel like you're safe, and a cultist townie.

Traits: last resort, insane, loud, lucky, indecisive

Powers: jail, enrage, power copy

There we go, I'll give you what you want. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.