The Pearled Bridge - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I feel this discussion between Inffy and Aqua isn't that relevant to this game specifically and is just sidetracking the thread. Or do people think it is relevant? (well the thing about Unu in that one game)
I think it's relevant but I can't talk about it because Inf is refusing to say Pink's full name uncapitalized or bolded!

• Agree
Reactions: Aqua

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
he was acting "***scummy***" to you guys, that was your opinion. even if it was a popular opinion, that doesn't make it 'objectively right'.
I mean it doesn't we were wrong, but based on the evidence we had we were right to suspect him...?

If someone is sent to jail despite them being innocent it isn't (usually) the Jury being wrong it's due to the defence case being unbelievable.

Matty

Placid Prospector
Donor
Mafia Host
Discord Staff
Reaction score
I feel this discussion between Inffy and Aqua isn't that relevant to this game specifically and is just sidetracking the thread. Or do people think it is relevant? (well the thing about Unu in that one game)
It's all a waste of time so far in my opinion, they're both spouting gibberish.

Infected_alien8_ Duffie you havnt said the words "ethchlorvynol" or "menthol" this game, please say both so we know you two dont have COMPULSION OF THE SPEACHES

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
I think pressuring players is kinda a double edged sword. On one hand its a great way to see how people respond to being called out, on the other hand it can backfire if they are misunderstood (and BWs can also happen).
Wow you're already a 200 IQ player goodjob

u must be a pro mafia player or something

HKCaper hipmeow opinion on inf refusing to say Pink's full name?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I mean it doesn't we were wrong, but based on the evidence we had we were right to suspect him...?

If someone is sent to jail despite them being innocent it isn't (usually) the Jury being wrong it's due to the defence case being unbelievable.
then yes the Jury was wrong. even if evidence was against it, they got the truth wrong. and there was probably a way for them to have seen the truth but they missed it. or maybe all evidence was destroyed and they couldn't, but it's not like UNU had any evidence, it was all just people's feelings. not everyone agreed, hk said it wasn't a slip, I could tell it wasn't.

If thats true then why are you voting aqua

Also say her name
I'm voting aqua because why not

who's name?

• Dislike
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
It's all a waste of time so far in my opinion, they're both spouting gibberish.

Infected_alien8_ Duffie you havnt said the words "ethchlorvynol" or "menthol" this game, please say both so we know you two dont have COMPULSION OF THE SPEACHES
This is such a dumb fucking point dude

Pinkunicorn is relevant this game, he is now actively refusing to say it.

There are only 2 reasons why he's not saying it

a) he's memeing which is just annoying aat this point tbh

b) notty's on to something and the reason inf isn't explaining himself is because it's scum related.

• Agree
Reactions: Unusual_Dood

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I think pressuring players is kinda a double edged sword. On one hand its a great way to see how people respond to being called out, on the other hand it can backfire if they are misunderstood (and BWs can also happen).
exactly, so you gotta try your best to not misunderstand them

and misunderstanding people can still happen without pressure, pressure is just like an amplifier

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
This is such a dumb fucking point dude

Pinkunicorn is relevant this game, he is now actively refusing to say it.

There are only 2 reasons why he's not saying it

a) he's memeing which is just annoying aat this point tbh

b) notty's on to something and the reason inf isn't explaining himself is because it's scum related.
what do you mean she's relevant this game

and why would it be scum related

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
exactly, so you gotta try your best to not misunderstand them

and misunderstanding people can still happen without pressure, pressure is just like an amplifier
Mfw he's literally gonna die if he keeps this up but he's too focused on being right to care about poor alisha's game :'(

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
what do you mean she's relevant this game

and why would it be scum related
SHE IS LITERALLY A PLAYER IN THE GAME.

AND BECAUSE THERE IS NO REASON FOR YOU NOT TO EXPLAIN YOURSELF IF IT WAS TOWN RELATED.

IF YOU HAVE SOME TRAIT OR HAVE BEEN EFFECTED BY SOME CURSE MECHANIC IT WOULD BE IN TOWN'S INTEREST TO TELL THEM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
if I die it's not because I was trying to convince you that pressuring people is good, it's because you misunderstood me
No you'll die because you're being an obstinate shit and ignoring the actual question people are trying to ask you <3

I will admit it's quite funny but please, we might actually have something for town to go on here can you just be helpful

• Haha
Reactions: Nottykitten

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
SHE IS LITERALLY A PLAYER IN THE GAME.

AND BECAUSE THERE IS NO REASON FOR YOU NOT TO EXPLAIN YOURSELF IF IT WAS TOWN RELATED.

IF YOU HAVE SOME TRAIT OR HAVE BEEN EFFECTED BY SOME CURSE MECHANIC IT WOULD BE IN TOWN'S INTEREST TO TELL THEM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I don't know if you're aware of this but we have been given a list of full possible roles in this game

there is no 'curse mechanic', even if I can't say something, explain why that makes me suspicious

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: Tuesday September 18th, 10:00PM UTC
Spreadsheet

Infected_Alien8_ - 4(Aqua, hipmeow, Nottykitten, Omni) (Sacrifice in 7)
Aqua - 3 (Infected_Alien8_, Matty, Mooglie) (Sacrifice in 8)
Arelic - 1 (HKCaper) (Sacrifice in 10)

i have a speech compulsion to make vote counts

• Useful
Reactions: Duffie
Status
Not open for further replies.