The Pearled Bridge - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i honestly feel like Duffie was just trying to bring something if anything up because she wants to get a conversation started on day 0, which to be fair, is pretty hard because no info btw so the conversation stands out a bit more than it normally would. what led me to this conclusion was her list of people who didn't say any form of greeting, which is kind of being way too picky imo? since it doesn't actually mean anything in the game? then again i don't think i've ever played mafia with her before.
Yeah I agree about it being too picky, which is partly why I came to the same conclusion that she wants to bring up something, anything, but my conclusion was that the reason for that wasn't just to start a conversation (she didn't exactly ask us anything or engage us or show any signs of trying to start a conversation to me at least, just talked at us about roles), but to try to seem helpful as a result of being overly paranoid of not being seen as helpful, as a result of having the knowledge that she's secretly not on our side

I'm not as convinced of that theory any more though since her post where she explained herself read as genuine to me but I think we should still keep an eye on her
imo i just thought making that part of the list with the greetings was like a kinda day 0 meme and we all know the only reason you think its too picky is because you didnt say any greeting which is real rude lets be honest (well i think u were on the list but im to lazy to look back if you were).

also last minute theory i just came up with: maybe those names have some SIGNIFICANCE on the list as it was about people who didnt say greetings but we all know inffy was also wrongfully indicted, but tbh the chance of all those peeps being significant and happening to not say a greeting is low so maybe im just being crazy
I don't think it was a meme, seems out of character for Duffie - or at least the Duffie I have in my memory. I also don't think it's possible they're significant since there aren't any roles in the setup who can message people or anything, so the only possibility I can think of, if they were significant somehow, is Duffie outlining who she's gonna target each night or who her team is, which just seems unnecessary since why would she have chosen all her targets already/out her team like that

I'm wanting to give you the benefit of the doubt but bolding these non stop is really making me (albeit mildly) wary of you
wary in what way?

hipmeow

Reaction score
so the only possibility I can think of, if they were significant somehow, is Duffie outlining who she's gonna target each night or who her team is, which just seems unnecessary since why would she have chosen all her targets already/out her team like that
i mean i was more thinking the names could be related to some third party shenanigans, but it was just a random theory i was throwing out there so

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i mean i was more thinking the names could be related to some third party shenanigans, but it was just a random theory i was throwing out there so
well to clear this theory up completely we're also given a list of possible third party win conditions as well as possible powers/traits and none of them could be linked to listing names like that I don't think

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: Tuesday September 18th, 10:00PM UTC
Spreadsheet

Aqua - 4 (hipmeow, Infected_Alien8_, Matty, Mooglie) (Sacrifice in 7)
Infected_Alien8_ - 3 (Aqua, Nottykitten, Omni) (Sacrifice in 8)
Arelic - 1 (HKCaper) (Sacrifice in 10)

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
imo i just thought making that part of the list with the greetings was like a kinda day 0 meme and we all know the only reason you think its too picky is because you didnt say any greeting which is real rude lets be honest (well i think u were on the list but im to lazy to look back if you were).

also last minute theory i just came up with: maybe those names have some SIGNIFICANCE on the list as it was about people who didnt say greetings but we all know inffy was also wrongfully indicted, but tbh the chance of all those peeps being significant and happening to not say a greeting is low so maybe im just being crazy
Yeah I agree about it being too picky, which is partly why I came to the same conclusion that she wants to bring up something, anything, but my conclusion was that the reason for that wasn't just to start a conversation (she didn't exactly ask us anything or engage us or show any signs of trying to start a conversation to me at least, just talked at us about roles), but to try to seem helpful as a result of being overly paranoid of not being seen as helpful, as a result of having the knowledge that she's secretly not on our side

I'm not as convinced of that theory any more though since her post where she explained herself read as genuine to me but I think we should still keep an eye on her

I don't think it was a meme, seems out of character for Duffie - or at least the Duffie I have in my memory. I also don't think it's possible they're significant since there aren't any roles in the setup who can message people or anything, so the only possibility I can think of, if they were significant somehow, is Duffie outlining who she's gonna target each night or who her team is, which just seems unnecessary since why would she have chosen all her targets already/out her team like that

wary in what way?
Revolving around my list bring a possible meme... Well, I wouldn't use that word, as I'm not entirely fond of such things.

I would say, however, that the list was for fun, though-- Because, again, Day Zero. xD

(Also on mobile, probably won't be on computer for the whole day. Also I would do the thing you told me to do, Notty, but mobile...)

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Spreadsheet

Infected_Alien8_ - 2 (Aqua, Omni) (Sacrifice in 9)
No Sacrifise - 1 (Nottykitten)(NS in 10)

I also want to add that I'm really happy with the activity thus far; I get that Day 0 is a bit of a stretch, but keep it up!

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
—— Voting Recap ——
Spreadsheet

Infected_Alien8_ - 2 (Aqua, Omni) (Sacrifice in 9)
No Sacrifise - 1 (Nottykitten)(NS in 10)

I also want to add that I'm really happy with the activity thus far; I get that Day 0 is a bit of a stretch, but keep it up!
I take it as it's day 0 if no vote is reached by the deadline we default to no lynch?

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
But yeah I'm pretty confident inf is scum this game. Seems like he's trying to rally suspicion where there is none whilst trying to come across concise and protown.

Likewise APU he's trying to apply pressure to me as I am being memelynched in order for me to slip up and him to try and take advantage of me to convince town to bandwagon another townie, he has done it before.

These aren't new strats nor are they new behaviours.

Fuck Priz is right lmao we know each other too well at this point.

A general point for mafia day 0/1 I'd say is if you're townie you don't want to cause a shitstorm. If you point too many fingers people enter the following days harbouring suspicion where there is none and all it does it slows down the scum hunting for town.

pretty sure inf is well aware of this so idk why he is doing it.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
But yeah I'm pretty confident inf is scum this game. Seems like he's trying to rally suspicion where there is none whilst trying to come across concise and protown.

Likewise APU he's trying to apply pressure to me as I am being memelynched in order for me to slip up and him to try and take advantage of me to convince town to bandwagon another townie, he has done it before.

These aren't new strats nor are they new behaviours.

Fuck Priz is right lmao we know each other too well at this point.

A general point for mafia day 0/1 I'd say is if you're townie you don't want to cause a shitstorm. If you point too many fingers people enter the following days harbouring suspicion where there is none and all it does it slows down the scum hunting for town.

pretty sure inf is well aware of this so idk why he is doing it.
"Seems like he's trying to rally suspicion where there is none whilst trying to come across concise and protown."

what does this mean? why is this your interpretation instead of 'he's pointing out his suspicions'?

"Likewise APU he's trying to apply pressure to me as I am being memelynched in order for me to slip up and him to try and take advantage of me to convince town to bandwagon another townie, he has done it before."

why are you convinced you're going to slip up, do you have something to hide? and where is this theory even coming from? why am I applying pressure so that you slip up so that I can bandwagon a townie instead of applying pressure to see if you do slip up and lynch a mafia, in your head?

and no, I'm not just trying to apply pressure, I really would like you lynched

"A general point for mafia day 0/1 I'd say is if you're townie you don't want to cause a shitstorm. If you point too many fingers people enter the following days harbouring suspicion where there is none and all it does it slows down the scum hunting for town."

and where have I tried to cause "a shitstorm" and pointed "too many fingers", and also explain why me pointing out my suspicions is harmful to town and why you think town will accept my opinions of what is suspicious even when there 'is none' and harbour those non-suspicions and slow down scum-hunting, supposedly

this whole defence feels like hot air

Status
Not open for further replies.