Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty

Placid Prospector
Donor
Mafia Host
Discord Staff
Reaction score
I'd honestly like to vote for you notty but if you use your power as you've said it it would prove you're not law, so for today I'd to vote another cultist off the volcano. I may have stated infs role but that was not me defending him, I still think he's sunny; The only two other people I'm leary of at the moment are twg and comp.

vote inf

(No shitpost art because im at work still, 11hours down 1 to go, then artwork time)

• Thank You
Reactions: Nottykitten

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: Thursday September 27th, 10:00PM UTC
Spreadsheet

Infected_Alien8_ - 6 (Duffie, hipmeow, Matty, Mooglie, Omni, Shadow_Hunter3) (Sacrifice in 4)
Matty - 1 (Nottykitten) (Sacrifice in 9)
Rune - 1 (Unusual_Dood) (Sacrifice in 9)
TheWeakGuy48_ - 1 (Infected_Alien8) (Sacrifice in 9)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'd honestly like to vote for you notty but if you use your power as you've said it it would prove you're not law, so for today I'd to vote another cultist off the volcano. I may have stated infs role but that was not me defending him, I still think he's sunny; The only two other people I'm leary of at the moment are twg and comp.

vote inf

(No shitpost art because im at work still, 11hours down 1 to go, then artwork time)
I mean do you really think mafia have a jailer? from your point of view you surely know I'm a jailer so why would mafia even have one of those?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I DON'T KNOW
VOTE NO VOTE
I need an adult to help me decide...
well you said you didn't want to vote notty because her arsonist thing would prove her not law right? but it wouldn't prove her not third party arsonist, which is also a big threat to us that we should off sooner rather than later - in fact it also wouldn't prove her not law since law could have an arsonist ability (although I kind of doubt it)

also you could join me in voting twg if you think he's suspicious and would prefer to leave notty for a bit

at this point I'm fine voting for either twg or notty, whichever has more interest

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Now moving on to Unu once again trying to BW on me, and I'm gonna analyse his reasons to lynch me.

I'm assuming why people didn't go for me was because I have a valid reason for my inactivity and that people found out from my post that I had Uni packing to sort out. Comp, on the other hand, provided a reason much later on, which means there was much more room for a bandwagon to occur for him as he did not provide a reason for his inactivity and could very well be just mafia lurking. That bandwagon ended due to Comp providing the same reason as I did.
No, but this happened before you gave reason for your inactivity. When I placed first voiced my interest in lynching inactives then placed my vote on you, you hadn't spoken at all yet, and it didn't seem like I got any support at all. However, when Infected went for Comp for the same reasons, comp quickly gained more votes. It is also noteworthy that many of the same who voted Comp, voted Aqua as well.

I mean, that doesn't really explain why there is a difference in your thinking that Comp is town while I'm scum, and when we look at this closely; at that point in time there wasn't much difference between me and Comp. So either you thought as scum that you could start a bandwagon to defend a scummy teammate while not looking suspicious due to an inactive being lynched or whatever the smallest difference was to make you decide that I am scum was through logic which provides some clarity. I'm leaning towards the former.
The difference is pretty clear. A comp lynch quickly gained popularity whilst lynching you didnt, however the reasons for lynching you two were precisely equal.

And I didn't try to bandwagon you when I first voted you. I simply voted you and said "speak or die". And your reasonings for why I would have done so doesn't make any sense either. There were none under heat at all (except for Aqua slightly, but he was town) when I voted you, so there were none mafias to save.
Let's go for rune!
you're really desperate to get me lynched, why?
This post responding to this jokish post by me increased my suspicion as he already seems on the defensive while having just 1 vote on him.
I think that was a fully justified post in trying to get a reason why a vote was put on me. Now, if this was a joke as you say then surely it could have been more obvious than what you posted.
Do you believe it is likely that just after I speak of how lynching day 0 under these circumstances is a bad idea, suddenly wants to recruit players to vote you 2 hours before deadline when there were tons of votes already put on people?

In fact, this was your second attempt on trying to get a lynch on me; with a sprinkling of "oh wait, rune wasn't included in this so he is sus" sort of tone in multiple posts:

And your third attempt:

Also, you yourself admit that it's only me which you are suspicious about (You use the same reasoning again in Day 1) so again; you're either tunnel-visioning or at that point in time; it looked like you were desperately trying to defend Aqua which most agreed was scummy and resisted the lynch.:

I'm not even sure you genuinely believe all these were attempts at bandwagoning you but I will respond to that anyway.

The 'second attempt' was in the context that Infected was under heat for not mentioning 'Pinkunicornz' in his 'list of everyone'. He came under much heat, and I figured he hadn't mentioned your name either, so I pointed out. If anything, this would only make him more suspicious. I see in no way how you can believe that was an attempt at bandwagoning you but ok.

The 'third attempt' was basically that I had unvoted since I believed lynching under these circumstances would either end bad or nothing happen. Then Infected wanted to get everyone to vote who they truly believed were suspicious, as that would be the more beneficial for town (if most went for it) so I did. Again not an attempt to bandwagon you.

Just because I only find you slightly suspicious doesn't mean I tunnelvision you. And I have voiced several suspicions during today, not only towards you. And I weren't 'desperately' trying to defend Aqua. In fact, I wasn't defending him at all, I was neutral towards him. And even if I did I don't see your point, he was town.

And 'most agreed was scummy' is just a lie, as I there wasn't a single soul who did.

I'm obviously going to be suspicious at multiple attempts of bandwagons to be started on me, and I think again it was fully justified in why a vote was put onto me; and that we only find out your reasonings on Day 1; page 58. This is your FOURTH attempt, and there are no signs of stopping so either you're a townie which is tunnel-visioning on me or a mafia which sees a good target for a lynch to start on.
The reason why my vote might have been slightly unclear but I still believe that my vote put with 'Speak or die' posted shortly after this post on page 5 explains it well enough:
If we are going to lynch somone today, and there arent anyone acting notably suspicious, I had much rather go for one of the inactive ones. Usually mafias who has gone under the radar the previous games has been awarded greatly, and pressure on the inactive ones will force them to speak more.
What I find very ironic is that you yourself is upset about that, while you yourself didn't write a single word about why you voted Aqua yourself.
Right, I finally got time to sit down and type what I need to say. Firstly, I have a power census which allows me to census the number of power roles in the game. I used my one last night. My first census was put on the kill power, and that turned up 1 result. This means that there's only 1 role in this game or one person with the kill power in this game. I picked Kill as I assumed that PID, TID and RID are far rarer but the census on Kill certifies that there are more PID, TID and RID in this game. Notty said she has the ignite power so we can cross that off the list tbf.
Can I ask you what message you recieved in the morning and why you picked Kill? If anything picking Kill will most likely only benefit the mafias, as this is crucial information for them. If they can kill the town vig, their path to victory will be much easier. Town can't really use the information to anything. The only exception might be when we see a Kill claim and we will know he has it (except if cc'd) in difference to that we would only assume he has, if we didnt have the info. If you (if you truly are town) chose PID, TID or maybe even Block town would have much better info. I believe you might be telling the truth about role, but that you're a mafia. This might also explain how you claimed so early.

hipmeow

Reaction score
ok hi its me, long time no see.
firstly:

unvote
vote notty

i dont believe a word notty says and inffy has pretty much done most of the arguing as to why shes susp and stuff so ill leave that at that. secondly i just wanted to say im even more susp of twg and comp due to comps most recent post
Inf why are you so set on getting weak lynched when you have shadow who says that you were blocked last night? Surely if you actually jailed weak you'd want to lynch shadow as he must be lying?
this just goes full circle with twg defending comp and now comp defending twg which either means they know something about each other (i saw mentions of a shared trait or something) or they are maf buddies trying to keep each other from getting lynch. so im just going to say if we arent voting notty today i wouldnt mind voting twg or comp

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Also forgot to respond to this
I understand why someone might have the logic of 'well this person was town so it's probably mafia voting on them', but that's not something I believe to necessarily the case, I disagree with that assumption, I'd rather examinate everyone regardless of if they voted for aqua or not since town can easily vote for town as well

in this specific case, most of the people who jumped on I don't have a problem with, and I'm not going to suddenly have a problem with them just because they were voting incorrectly, because town can do that as well, since it's entirely possible that mafia weren't a key influence in voting aqua at all and it was all mostly town on town
I don't agree with the assumption that ' player votes town -> player is mafia' either, but I find actions like that suspicious in most situations and will take notice of it. However, the action itself doesn't make me believe the player is mafia, but when there's a tendensy of a player continueing with these kind of actions I will consider that especially scummy.

I don't either have a problem with most people who jumped on, but I will still take notice and possibly get more suspicious of several. Of course it might be all mostly townies, but I still believe you should watch out for some of the players as the action itself is favourable for mafias. For all we know most may even be mafias.

Pink

Reaction score
Alright so, I try to catch up on those +/- 300 posts I missed.
I actually just quickly skimmed the text.
So correct me if I'm wrong but Inf and Notty are in conflict with eachoter. (So 1 of them is most likely to be mafia?)
Maybe Notty makes Inf look supsicious because, he seemed to be an easy target to make supsicious since he posts a lot.
And therefore its easier for Notty to find something to mok about.

Not saying Inf is cult or Notty is an intruder(?), I'm most likely still neutral.
Sorry if none of this makes sense.

Also Hi,
I'm not inactive
I just prefer to lisn to music before I go to bed then instead of spending my time reading the forums.

• Love
Reactions: Infected_alien8_
Status
Not open for further replies.