The Pearled Bridge - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I don't think it's hugely likely he will flip town, but even so we have to take risks in this game, we can't just nolynch until we get a cop report or whatever or we won't win

if it's a town flip then yeah naturally we won't get as much information as if it was a mafia flip assuming most mafia don't hardcore bus all their partners but I'm not expecting him to flip town, I could see it going either way so why not
(and even if he's town it's still useful to go back and read what people said after knowing for sure that aqua is town since it can clear the clouds a bit and help with your intuition)

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
what makes you say 'Pink is just like that'?
Well more as a person, and judging from previous games and werewolf she more kinda sits back and doesn't speculate / give opinions much compared to other people really, so it just doesn't seem off to me at the moment thats all

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
ok but Mooglie that still doesn't make sense. It doesn't seem like I'm getting lynched and you know a nolynch day 0 is sub-optimal so why wouldn't you settle on lynching a different suspect?
ok but @peoplenotvotingyou that still doesn't make sense. It doesn't seem like [your lynch target] is getting lynched and y'all know a nolynch day 0 is sub-optimal so why wouldn't you settle on lynching a different suspect?

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
ok but @peoplenotvotingyou that still doesn't make sense. It doesn't seem like [your lynch target] is getting lynched and y'all know a nolynch day 0 is sub-optimal so why wouldn't you settle on lynching a different suspect?
What?

I assume people aren't voting me because they don't find me suspicious rather than they just find someone else more suspicious.

• Agree
Reactions: Duffie

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
ok but Mooglie that still doesn't make sense. It doesn't seem like I'm getting lynched and you know a nolynch day 0 is sub-optimal so why wouldn't you settle on lynching a different suspect?
What?

I assume people aren't voting me because they don't find me suspicious rather than they just find someone else more suspicious.
You talk as if you aren't a few votes away from being lynched and not the person most likely to be lynched.

+ Your vote on me is based on me doing something stupid as third party and it backfiring while the lynch on you is because everything you've said felt awkwardly non-cult.

• Informative

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
playing a dota game cus bored wont respond for a bit xoxo
this feels a bit like 'im gonna lose so to save my ego I'll pretend like I wasn't putting full effort in and go afk', and reminds me of what oog said before about him being like 'oh well if I'm lynched it's probably for the best cuz i'm too busy', it feels like preemptive 'well I lost since ___ not because I'm bad at being mafia'

I'm starting to feel pretty confident about this lynch

• Sad
Status
Not open for further replies.